Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,600 members, 7,975,337 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:40 PM

Have You Heared Of Shinystar.net - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Heared Of Shinystar.net (434 Views)

Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Top 10 Richest People In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Dangote, Adenuga’s Net Worth Drops By $7.4bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heared Of Shinystar.net by Edithme: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2017
Shinystar.net is owned by a renowned Church to assist her members and the public at large. They pay interest on your investment immediately after 30 days. I have tried it and it works perfectly with the fear of GOD. I advice you all to try it out and see for yourself. I'm a living testimony of the benefits.
Re: Have You Heared Of Shinystar.net by Omoanfeni: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Edithme thank you for bringing it to this platform. A friend who they helped told me about it on Sunday. I have done mine, waiting for the 30 days to come. Thank you very much.
Re: Have You Heared Of Shinystar.net by Aimilegbe: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2017
What i like about Shinystar.net is that, they add you to the whatsapp group platform within 24 hrs you registered, making it easy to interact and watch your investment grow. This is very stable and i love it.
Re: Have You Heared Of Shinystar.net by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
I smell scam
Re: Have You Heared Of Shinystar.net by Nomen2001: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
It is real and good.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Expect When You're Being Owed Money / 7 Good Reasons To Invest In Real Estate Before 2018 / Dr. Enelamah Inaugurates 10-member Board For The Bank Of Industry (boi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.