Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,113 members, 7,899,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 12:38 AM

How Can I Paint My Tyres,to Make The Black Come Alive. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Can I Paint My Tyres,to Make The Black Come Alive. (13964 Views)

Help Need To Paint My Car / Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) / Lady Teaches Ladies How To Change Car Tyres Better Than Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Paint My Tyres,to Make The Black Come Alive. by BushDoctor123: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
And you will still drive through a muddy road, except you want to shine and not drive. waste of resources.
Re: How Can I Paint My Tyres,to Make The Black Come Alive. by nemynely(m): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
blackwood:
Really? Simply wash them.

Yes, simply wash them with detergent and a hand brush with hard bristles. do so at least thrice a week for 2weeks and your tyres will be brilliant black.
Re: How Can I Paint My Tyres,to Make The Black Come Alive. by Psoul(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
It is very simple. Add enough quantity of sugar in clean water, allow is to totally dissolve to form a uniform solution. Pour the solution into a sprayer can. Spray it on the tyre, even if the tyre is very dirty, u will see it turn black and shines like a new tyre. No side effect.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Paint My Tyres,to Make The Black Come Alive. by bukodeen(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rub petrol on it nd light matches, it will look really black
Re: How Can I Paint My Tyres,to Make The Black Come Alive. by donshaddow(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2017
tahoe:
water polish or kiwi

Lol! How the hell did you know? That's what they use in SA. Ur tyres go just dey shine die.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Paint My Tyres,to Make The Black Come Alive. by samuel4ebuka(m): 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
get the paint on jumia https://samtechy.com/blog/jumia-5th-year-anniversary-is-arriving-soon-stand-a-chance-to-win-a-%E2%82%A630000-voucher-everyday
and this is on a very affordable price https://samtechy.com/blog/shop-on-jumia-2/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newly Restored 1979 Peugeot 504. / Tokunbo Lexus Rx 300 Or Brand New Kia Rio 2014 / Where Can I Get A 2009 Honda City?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.