Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,498 members, 7,944,443 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

"Nwaamaikpe" One Nairalander That Puts Smile On The Faces Of Most Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Nwaamaikpe" One Nairalander That Puts Smile On The Faces Of Most Nairalanders (775 Views)

Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) / Nwaamaikpe, All Eyes On You / Nwaamaikpe Finally Got A Day Public Attention He Always Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nwaamaikpe" One Nairalander That Puts Smile On The Faces Of Most Nairalanders by Alhajikinky(m): 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe is one moniker every Nairalander can relate to. He is one hell of a dude who's unique in his own way. He's just unpredictable. His comments are always epic and mostly directly opposite to the views of most Nairalanders. This dude is so damn hilarious that any thread he fails to comment on tend to be very boring. How i wish EFCC can employ NwaAmaikpe to handle their Nairaland, Facebook and Twitter handles. As it stands dude happen to be my favourite Nairalander. I'd prefer reading NwaAmaikpe's comments than watching some boring comedy skits.
This thread should not be seen as a delibrate attempt to make NwaAmaikpe popular coz dude is already popular.
NwaAmaikpe is allergic to ban coz the moment he is ban, nairaland will start losing traffic.
NwaAmaikpe a great nairalander with a difference.
Twaaaale Sir,,,

Please Mods push this to F.P to see hilarious comments after all its said that all works without play makes jack a dull 'BOY' LOLZ

Mynd44, Lalasclala, Seun Please,

1 Like

Re: "Nwaamaikpe" One Nairalander That Puts Smile On The Faces Of Most Nairalanders by obamabinladen(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe, you are using your alternate handle to praise yourself abi?, continue very soon mynd44 will ban you.
Re: "Nwaamaikpe" One Nairalander That Puts Smile On The Faces Of Most Nairalanders by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Stop celebrating mediocrity!!

Putting up stupid comments isn't something worth celebrating!!!

Imagine a few days, the same guy was celebrating the death of a Nairalander!!

What do you call it?

I wonder if you aren't the same person as the moniker you mentioned!!
Re: "Nwaamaikpe" One Nairalander That Puts Smile On The Faces Of Most Nairalanders by Brooke60(f): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Animal is back
Re: "Nwaamaikpe" One Nairalander That Puts Smile On The Faces Of Most Nairalanders by Alhajikinky(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
obamabinladen:
NwaAmaikpe, you are using your alternate handle to praise yourself abi?, continue very soon mynd44 will ban you.
Alternate handle? i laugh in french,, go tru dude's posts or comments i've never liked or comment on any of his post,, i love just his comments and most nairalanders can relate to that
Re: "Nwaamaikpe" One Nairalander That Puts Smile On The Faces Of Most Nairalanders by Alhajikinky(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Stop celebrating mediocrity!!

Putting up stupid comments isn't something worth celebrating!!!

Imagine a few days, the same guy was celebrating the death of a Nairalander!!

What do you call it?

I wonder if you aren't the same person as the moniker you mentioned!!
You're not entirely wrong. dude have his shortcomings. some of his comments are uncalled for but trust me i don't lay much premium on the negative peem that usually comes with his comments,, btw u cnt deny d fact that dude is a comic star
Re: "Nwaamaikpe" One Nairalander That Puts Smile On The Faces Of Most Nairalanders by MDsambo: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Seriously the dude is just a kid who doesn't think before posting
Re: "Nwaamaikpe" One Nairalander That Puts Smile On The Faces Of Most Nairalanders by Alhajikinky(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Brooke60:
Animal is back
Was he ever gone?
Re: "Nwaamaikpe" One Nairalander That Puts Smile On The Faces Of Most Nairalanders by Alhajikinky(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:
Seriously the dude is just a kid who doesn't think before posting
Can you deny the fact that dude is actually funny?
Re: "Nwaamaikpe" One Nairalander That Puts Smile On The Faces Of Most Nairalanders by allstarcomic(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
OKAY.

THANK YOU ALL FOR WATCHING MY COMEDY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE, GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE AS WELL,
SHOUT OUT TO THOSE WHO TIPPED ME ON WHAT TO ADD AND WHAT TO REMOVE IN MY NEXT SHOOTS, I LOVE YOU ALL
WITHOUT YOU MY WORK IS NOT COMPLETE,
GETTING READY FOR MY NEXT SHOOTS WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE NEXT MONTH,
BUT WHY WAITING FOR THE VIDEOS TO GET PUBLISHED, YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE ONES I HAVE ON YOUTUBE HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYK3rCkE-dU

I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORTS,
KISSES. tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Nwaamaikpe" One Nairalander That Puts Smile On The Faces Of Most Nairalanders by Alhajikinky(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
allstarcomic:
OKAY.

THANK YOU ALL FOR WATCHING MY COMEDY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE, GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE AS WELL,
SHOUT OUT TO THOSE WHO TIPPED ME ON WHAT TO ADD AND WHAT TO REMOVE IN MY NEXT SHOOTS, I LOVE YOU ALL
WITHOUT YOU MY WORK IS NOT COMPLETE,
GETTING READY FOR MY NEXT SHOOTS WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE NEXT MONTH,
BUT WHY WAITING FOR THE VIDEOS TO GET PUBLISHED, YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE ONES I HAVE ON YOUTUBE HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYK3rCkE-dU

I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORTS,
KISSES. tongue tongue tongue
Owkay ooo but you still can never be as comic as NwaAwaikpe
Re: "Nwaamaikpe" One Nairalander That Puts Smile On The Faces Of Most Nairalanders by allstarcomic(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Alhajikinky:
Owkay ooo but you still can never be as comic as NwaAwaikpe

Time will TELL.
thanks for the response

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Social Media Is A Negative Influence / Why are Nigeria Billionaires STINGY?? / 13 unbelievable Coincidences That Leave Us with Many Questions About The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.