Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,301 members, 7,974,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:04 PM

Ps3 Users Kindly Advice - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps3 Users Kindly Advice (1112 Views)

Fifa 19 And Fifa 20 Users....kindly Drop Your Psn Lets Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps3 Users Kindly Advice by ayogabriel: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hello gamers, i have a ps3 jailbroken with a cfw of 4.8 i think and my Ps3 game has been telling me to update, can i go ahead to update both? And does it have any implication? My gta is modded
Re: Ps3 Users Kindly Advice by 3KINGZ18: 6:28am On Jun 30, 2017
ayogabriel:
Hello gamers, i have a ps3 jailbroken with a cfw of 4.8 i think and my Ps3 game has been telling me to update, can i go ahead to update both? And does it have any implication? My gta is modded
NO!!!,don't update automatically from the ps3 if not you get your console bricked making you lose your games and the hack properties.if you really need an update just go and download from a recommended site(ps3hax).

1 Like

Re: Ps3 Users Kindly Advice by ayogabriel: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2017
3KINGZ18:
NO!!!,don't update automatically from the ps3 if not you get your console bricked making you lose your games and the hack properties.if you really need an update just go and download from a recommended site(ps3hax).

Okay thanks. So i can update both offline without any issue right?
Re: Ps3 Users Kindly Advice by 3KINGZ18: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
ayogabriel:

Okay thanks. So i can update both offline without any issue right?
yh,when you are on the xmb menu check the setting you will see an update option click on it you will see two options click on"update from storage device".i believe you know how to store the cfw on your flash drive.

1 Like

Re: Ps3 Users Kindly Advice by ayogabriel: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Thanks it worked

(1) (Reply)

Top 25 Most Fascinating Play Station IV Games In 2017. / 10 New Games To Kill This 2018.... / Ps vita games for sale/swap (cross river)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.