Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,089 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:06 PM

Black Cobra That Was Killed Inside D Toilet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Cobra That Was Killed Inside D Toilet (554 Views)

Ebony Reigns Was Killed By Her Father, Nana Opoku Kwarteng - Occult Member / Inside D J Khaled 8million Dollars Miami Beach Mansion / Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Cobra That Was Killed Inside D Toilet by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
A Friend of my Share this story with me on Facebook

This black cobra was killed yesterday night in their toilet.

We thank God no one was struck cos it would have been a different
story all together. Baba we give you all the praise.

#GratefulHeart

#Halleluyah

#PraiseGod

Oya Lalasticlala i know say you dont play with Snake stories it bubbles ur mind Up....

Re: Black Cobra That Was Killed Inside D Toilet by 10eola(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lala dinner is here cheesy
Re: Black Cobra That Was Killed Inside D Toilet by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
10eola:
Lala dinner is here cheesy
Lol you just rush book FTC i Fear you....
Re: Black Cobra That Was Killed Inside D Toilet by kingsman66(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
I fear dis
Re: Black Cobra That Was Killed Inside D Toilet by 10eola(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Lol you just rush book FTC i Fear you....
Will you keep shut..is it your data undecided
Re: Black Cobra That Was Killed Inside D Toilet by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
It could be looking for rats in the toilet,probably an outdoor toilet.
Re: Black Cobra That Was Killed Inside D Toilet by liftedhigh: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
OK
Re: Black Cobra That Was Killed Inside D Toilet by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
It could be looking for rats in the toilet,probably an outdoor toilet.
Yeah the toilet looks like a Public Yard one....
Re: Black Cobra That Was Killed Inside D Toilet by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Yeah the toilet looks like a Public Yard one....

My thought exactly

(1) (Reply)

Where Are Those With 30billon For The Account? / Keep Talking While My Account Continues To Grow - Ebube Nwagbo / News In Picture: E-money’s Expensive Office In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.