Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” (53974 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" / Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by dyadeleye(m): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
Epositive:
what is ur talent? shocked

for kcee mind, he get...... lipsrsealed

Bruh, you wicked oo
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by khalids: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
FX:
Don't insult Hush puppy o. I dey feel that guy. I don't care how he makes his money. Make una go make una own

Another Bingo spotted.....

1 Like

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by tesppidd: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
All these boys sef. We don't know how they made their money. E money o, Hushpuppy o, or that guy we dey chain girls like dog for lagos, wetin be im name sef?

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by livinbygrace: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Temysteve:
Emoney elder brother nd not younger. (oil nd gas my foot. Kontinu deceiving una self). The guy na rutualist or drug baron pusher...

Abeg no mind all this indomie generation children.I have Known them since their days in Lagos city computer college in Ikeja before they went for Star mega jam.Their source of wealth is questionable.Forget all this camouflage and clearing nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by kullozone(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:
Everybody is talking Kcee sef is "chwuking" mouth.

The idiot wouldn't have been successful if it wasn't for his KID BROTHER promoting him undecided

Very soon we will start seeing this hushBastard in music video forming Don. Nigerian entertainment industry is fücked

I think say you get sense before sef....
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by moorevic(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
kcee to the rescue.
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by KvnGRezz(m): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:
Everybody is talking Kcee sef is "chwuking" mouth.

The idiot wouldn't have been successful if it wasn't for his KID BROTHER promoting him undecided

Very soon we will start seeing this hushBastard in music video forming Don. Nigerian entertainment industry is fücked
Oboi Mista man Yhuu are an antagonist abeg and tixx getting out of hand...be reasonable naau?

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by donttouch: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
Hushpuppi is into estate sales and property managent he is genuine

Media Assistant to Hushpuppi on Nairaland, well done sir.

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Bathuayi(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
waleadex:
I smell trouble for Hush in the hands of EFCC,soon......
Oga no trouble anywhr..Hush dosent even stay in Nigeria..
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by repogirl(f): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Plot thickens! Lol
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
10eola:
GhenGhen......dis kcee wan pass hin boundary undecided
Just leave am o, oko ete lo nlo. He will soon hear his own history, how he follow Ugwu motor come Lagos.
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by akintadetope(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
him go shock Nigerians naa.I think he was bad before but now genuine
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Antoeni(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pls kcee dont implicate ur broda E-Money , drop dat issue of u petitioning EFCC, U should continue with d verbal attack
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by donttouch: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
lonelydora:
Kcee, before you throw stone, remember Nigerians still don't know E-money's source of income
And you are the Nigerians?
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Florblu(f): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
remi1444:
husspoopoo is rich from his ill gotten Money but his sense is
like that of one failed nairaland music artiste who I haven't
seen his song on abegmusic,tooxclusive,naijaloaded etc.but
all he does is post about his girlfriend. If, you know his hit the
like button.

You mean Airforce?
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Donwilly20(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
ceeethru:
Yanga dey sleep trouble weak am up. Na run you go use go back were ever you come from.
Even K-Cee wey nothing concern am won buy the market even ice Prince nver say anything if that one start him go use both Hausa finish course your entire Gucci fake life.
But I will like to give you this advice it's never late to say am sorry, just swallow that your pride and apologize

I dey sight TAMAYA nd TERRY G from afar
bro abeg na which weed dey ur hand so?sure say no be Mexico
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by adellam16(f): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
remi1444:
like button.
Airforce1 is coming 4 u. Lol!
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Acidosis(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
I think Nigeria is currently raising a new and special breed of high handed hypocrites.

The same people attacking Husspuppy are the same sets of animals that blasted Falz the other day.

How come we now remember the word EFCC? The same EFCC no one called when Nice released 'living things'?

How f00lish can some people be? after a disgraceful disappointment from Saraki's ruling, some animals still expect the same non credible and ediotic political organisation like EFCC to trail a Malaysian based figure? How many Nigerian criminals has EFCC arrested/jailed? Why is this guy's case so special from other barbaric animals that condemned and nailed Falz to the cross of hypocrisy? Oh, because he called out some other idiotic/ lying criminal role models?

Who even gave Kcee this treat? Isn't this the same lying dum.bass that uploaded photoshopped parcels of dollars some weeks ago?

I honestly don't give a flying fck about these ediots (from Kcee and his photoshop dollars to Oge Okoye's copy and paste dogs, I don't give a fck), however the hypocrisy of the barbaric masses must be properly dealt with!

Husspuppi, E-money and others owe NO ONE any explanation as to their sources of wealth! If you have any evidence against them, go and file a report or shut the bleep up!

1 Like

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Teaser4(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
see this kcee mumu sef wan trend sha....i hope hushpupi won't reply him, i guess he is trying hard to revive his dying career....who yur papa don epp...efcc ko ybnl ni....wetin concern you.... mumu you better go back to the studio.... hushpuppi go and feed you and your future kids without feeling nattin... mumu wey dey steal dollars to pose......
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Christaks(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Epositive:
what is ur talent? shocked

for kcee mind, he get...... lipsrsealed

What is urs...

We r waiting ...
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by adeshinacute(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Is it true that those Artist wore fake designers ? in other news
If you are in ilorin Just Apples is your one stop shop for all apple product Buy your UK used iPhone 6 @ Affordable price Come to our office @ no 35 off-garrage road beside kwara express or check my signature for my contact
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Edum13656: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
...this hush boy go dress finish carry Gucci handbag...
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by keshmuah(f): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
That is how trouble would be sleeping jeje,someone somewhere would go and wake it up

Kcee!Kcee!!Kcee!!!.....how many times I call you?

Mind your business before hush reminds you of how you stole someone's picture undecided undecided
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by keshmuah(f): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
That is how trouble would be sleeping jeje,someone somewhere would go and wake it up

Kcee!Kcee!!Kcee!!!.....how many times did I call you?

Mind your business before hush reminds you of how you stole someone's picture undecided undecided
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by keshmuah(f): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
That is how trouble would be sleeping,someone somewhere would go and wake it up

Kcee!Kcee!!Kcee!!!....how many times did I call you?

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by timibare(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hush till I die
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
remi1444:
like button.

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Temysteve(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
GossipHeart:

Just like your father ??
i can categorically tell you that my p.man natured me with his hard earned salary to where i'm today. So no qualms on that... #KeepWorkingHardBoy!!!
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by sagaxity(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Scores Now
Husshpupu 2
Artistes. 1

Watching in 3D
Keep the scores coming
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by udemzyudex(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
GossipHeart:

At least you know his name

What's your name ??

Here in Afghanistan we don't know who you are

I know you have millions of talents which is living with your parents at the age of 70 and terrorizing your neighborhood stealing their fowls and soup, you will soon be caught by the Boko boys

Continue crying like a rat on mensturation

This one you're attacking these guys, are you Kcee PA?
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by bashbanks(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kcee dey find trouble... Who send am? See him. Mouth like petition. No start Wetin u no go fit finish
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
lonelydora:
Kcee, before you throw stone, remember Nigerians still don't know E-money's source of income

I tire for the guy o.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Puts Full Boobs On Display In A Bid To Relieve Election Tension / BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina / Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.