Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl (5326 Views)

See The Semi-nude Pix This Igbo Girl Sent Me / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Onliie(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
actually we do
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol... oya shift.
Make I find people wey dey myside.
lolz
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
marisdgreat:

I will but he should respect himself. it is not any girl he sees then he will open that his decayed n rotten 32 teeth to spew gibberish.
how sure are you that he has complete 32 teeth? grin

1 Like

Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by NSK4U(m): 7:50am On Oct 06, 2017
marisdgreat:

see this primary school drop out talking trash with me. most of your topics sef I no fit comprehend the thing wey u dey try to write abi spell sef. even for pidgin English u still need a pidgin master to tutor u very well. nonsense sex pervert from a wasted n watery akamu.

chai, nwanyi OMA take it easy, diz one too much oo
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by marisdgreat(f): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2017
NSK4U:

chai, nwanyi OMA take it easy, diz one too much oo
that was when i was very angry wit d person
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Blacksilver23(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2017
marisdgreat:
Any man, that is not married to you and ask for your nude pictures, is having rape notion and completely lusting after you, do not expect anything serious after he had his way with you, is either you are in for nothing in the end or you retract your steps in that conversation or relationship now, true love doesn't begin with trade of nudity but purity. A man should be able to prove to you mentally and morally, that he's capable of being "the man you sort for" not always giving you the impression that he's a ravisher except you are wag like him, then you have no reason to complain. "birds of same feather" you can say. Emotions takes time to develop, but libido doesn't, it stimulate in seconds be wise!!

Real Men don't need to ask. They are sent to us willingly by our female counterparts
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by ubunja(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2017
Don't say "Real men don't ask for Nudes" say "I hate it when men ask for Nudes". You will never in a billion years understand what being a man is. Women always expect things like money and gifts from men but when its their turn to give, Zero!! Excuses!!Shaming!! Real men don't ask for sex before marriage,Real men don't ask for money from their lady,Real men don't ask for this and that!!! Women are selfish and will always hate giving till they die.if you can't send me a nude pic then the door is open.there are more than 4billion men on the planet. And there are more than 4billion women out there! We will both meet other people we will agree on stuff with.life is too short to share it with someone u disagree with on stuff.
Cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by marisdgreat(f): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
Blacksilver23:
[color=#006600][/color]
Real Men don't need to ask. They are sent to us willingly by our female counterparts
How but most of the guys i have come across with from nairaland do ask or we even send me theirs
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by NSK4U(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
marisdgreat:
that was when i was very angry wit d person
i know....... hw wz ur day?
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
marisdgreat:
Any man, that is not married to you and ask for your nude pictures, is having rape notion and completely lusting after you, do not expect anything serious after he had his way with you, is either you are in for nothing in the end or you retract your steps in that conversation or relationship now, true love doesn't begin with trade of nudity but purity. A man should be able to prove to you mentally and morally, that he's capable of being "the man you sort for" not always giving you the impression that he's a ravisher except you are wag like him, then you have no reason to complain. "birds of same feather" you can say. Emotions takes time to develop, but libido doesn't, it stimulate in seconds be wise!!

I concur real men don't ask for nudes, besides theres the Internet the haven of all nudes.
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
marisdgreat:

How but most of the guys i have come across with from nairaland do ask or we even send me theirs

Lol maybe you might wanna ask why you're meeting this type of guys. Time for reflection.
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by marisdgreat(f): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
pcguru1:

Lol maybe you might wanna ask why you're meeting this type of guys. Time for reflection.
i dnt know y n i have been asking myself such questions.
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by marisdgreat(f): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
pcguru1:

I concur real men don't ask for nudes, besides theres the Internet the haven of all nudes.
exactly but i have met a whole lot of them that have asked me for nude pix even if i dont they r ready to send me theirs just like what a guy did this wk, i didnt bother to download it i jst deleted it immediately cos it wont put food on my table
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by marisdgreat(f): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
NSK4U:
i know....... hw wz ur day?
stressful n urs
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
marisdgreat:

i dnt know y n i have been asking myself such questions.

Though there are some cool peeps here just have to go through a lot of crappie to get there. Pele
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nothing can make me send nudes, not even a gun to my head.
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by marisdgreat(f): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
pcguru1:

Though there are some cool peeps here just have to go through a lot of crappie to get there. Pele
ose, really i hope to meet them some day? it seems like u r into ict according to ur moniker
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by marisdgreat(f): 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
tongue
if he doesnt have, u will use yours to complete it for him. grin
if he doesnt have, u will use yours to complete it for him.
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 07, 2017
marisdgreat:

ose, really i hope to meet them some day? it seems like u r into ict according to ur moniker

Yes am a software engineer in a fintech place, love IT like mad. The name was actually given to me by friends because then I used to fix and solve PC problems then.
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by marisdgreat(f): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2017
pcguru1:

Yes am a software engineer in a fintech place, love IT like mad. The name was actually given to me by friends because then I used to fix and solve PC problems then.
Wow i am also into ict, but though i am studying computer science
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
marisdgreat:

Wow i am also into ict, but though i am studying computer science

To some point I envy you , I studied business admin and information technology, but I self read computer science curriculum its not the same as being in the four wall, but hey it's something at least I get to learn, maybe you can share your curriculum with me, pls take up programming trust me when I say this, it will take you a long way after school especially if you are in Lagos. Buzz me if anything lots of companies are looking to diversify the team so they are hoping to have more female tech engineers in companies. Some of the female tech engr in my company are awesome and cool.
Re: Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl by NSK4U(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
marisdgreat:
stressful n urs
ndo ooo mine wz gud

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Sex Position For Lovers / I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. / Actress Destiny Etiko Shutdown Social Media With These Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.