Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,078 members, 7,880,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:53 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo (45986 Views)

Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife / Mikel Obi Photo Of His Twin Daughters - Ava and Mia / Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Congrats
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by oake(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nice one! What a bundle of joy! I must have cute twins in my loinage! cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by emperorzz(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
funny. i thot i was d only one dat tinks d futbol star is very very gay.
MrBrownJay1:

Sadly that's what gay men do, while hanging with the best of women out there to hide their tutti frutti true lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by Iykefirm(m): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
please someone should educate me,what is surrogate?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by Josmila(m): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
eezeribe:
Very selfish of him... Bringing forth children without a recognised mother.
Surrogate my foot...in future,you would start seeing maladjusted footballers behaving like Mario Balotelli.
Congrats to him.

Too much bile in one post. A simple congrats should have sufficed I think.

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by holluphemydavid(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Congratulations to Cr7

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by Cityfirstborn(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
cute babies

but cr7 is egocentric, just because your team lost the semi final you left to see the babies that were delivered even before the tournament started, had it been you reached the final you for no leave

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
emperorzz:
funny. i thot i was d only one dat tinks d futbol star is very very gay.

Oh no, it's a well know fact, that he is as gay as The rainbow. But in macho world of football it's like BLASPHEMY, so he stays in the closet.

His lover used to be from Morroco, and CR7 would fly by private jet every week to see him

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Who is their mother? His 3 children are through surrogate mother(s). He has paid them off.

emmymdk:

"Children without mother".... where are you from?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by Josmila(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Iykefirm:
please someone should educate me,what is surrogate?

A person that carries the pregnancy till birth, usually not the biological mother of the child. Google can do a better job if you consult it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by foonshur(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
folba:
Welcome Cristiano Jnr2 and Jnr 3
But you can obviously see that one is wearing a dress there.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by Lalas247(f): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
This will end the gay rumours
Congrats o
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by whizzyleejr(m): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Baba ibeji, two trophies two babies, join me in singing this song...everything nah double double nah double doublegringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by raphy(m): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
kiss so many footballers have baby mamas. and many entertainers too had theres.its nothing new.they have the money but are afraid to to be tie to one woman.so when they got divorce the money I woman won't get all he has work for.its a fact.they all have reason.money is there what fo do u think is holding them from waikin down the aisle?

anyway the kids are welcome to this world.
it was twin's that follow after me two guys.
I do believe my future children can be twins as well #itsthrowbackthursday

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by girlspet(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
you're always the best and Lucky footballer, same luck has followed even off pitch, congratulations bro.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
eezeribe:
Surrogate my foot...in future,you would start seeing maladjusted footballers behaving like Mario Balotelli.
Congrats to him.

Are you educated at all?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by CplusJason: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Oh no, it's a well know fact, that he is as gay as The rainbow. But in macho world of football it's like BLASPHEMY, so he stays in the closet.

His lover used to be from Morroco, and CR7 would fly by private jet every week to see him

grin

Why art thou wicked oh ye mortals? grin

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by kidajoshforreal(m): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Viccur:
If i were Ronaldo i would do the same. There is every possibility that he might not have a smooth marriage evident of other crashed celebrity marriages of which could lead to divorce. And what happens next in court? He loses half his wealth to the woman. And who knows if the woman married him just to have his money after filing for divorce. So in a nutshell Daddy Ronaldo doesn't want to fall victim of scammers claiming love thru marriage. My opinion though.
nice talk i enjoys dis wise finking many celebrities has fell into dis so dats a nice way he can do it

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by jayAjoku(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
eezeribe:
Congrats to him.
omo FÙck that shìt you dey yan dust if you were as rich or as popular as him you would know why

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by thunderbabs: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
This surrogate thing seems to work even better than baby mamas, you just pay off d surrogate one tym with even legal implications......No baby mama drama, or wife divorce drama who will want to suck you dry of ur wealth

All dz marriage tin is abt ving your own children...Ronaldo has three now and will be well catered for. All dz female wahala sef weak me, i tell you, Seun lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by siegfried99(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
Viccur:
If i were Ronaldo i would do the same. There is every possibility that he might not have a smooth marriage evident of other crashed celebrity marriages of which could lead to divorce. And what happens next in court? He loses half his wealth to the woman. And who knows if the woman married him just to have his money after filing for divorce. So in a nutshell Daddy Ronaldo doesn't want to fall victim of scammers claiming love thru marriage. My opinion though.

You are very correct.

Tiger Woods is an example.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
CplusJason:
grin
Why art thou wicked oh ye mortals? grin

The man is one of (if not THE) greatest footballer alive, but we have to be honest about his actions.

Why doesn't he have babies with all the fine babes he dates?' Any of these beauties will gladly say yes... Does he even
Mount them?! That's the same shiit many tutti Fruttis did for years. Michael Jackson, GAY!!!! Was dating Brooke shield and Elvis Prestley's daughter yet had surrogate biatch to have kid. Ricky Martin, same shiit, GAY!!!

COME ON, don't need to be a scientist to understand their game

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by MiddleDimension: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
eezeribe:
Congrats to him.

you hateful hipocrite! How do you know it is selfish? Do you know jim one bit? That he is a famous personality means what really? You think by that, he may not have his challenges in life? Of what business of yours is him wanting baby via surrogacy? For your information, te guy is proving to be one of the best dads in the world! Have you seen how close his son is to him and how much they enjoy each other's company? From the look of things, his son seem to be growing up well in a healthy environment you can only dream of, and i am not talking about money, incase little minds like yours will begin to go in that direction. The boy seem to be harmonizing well with his up bringing so i don't know where you get that bigoted idea that children born of surrogate mothers are maladjusted.

Just stay off people's lives!

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
thunderbabs:
This surrogate thing seems to work even better than baby mamas, you just pay off d surrogate one tym with even legal implications......No baby mama drama, or wife divorce drama who will want to suck you dry of ur wealth

All dz marriage tin is abt ving your own children...Ronaldo has three now and will be well catered for. All dz female wahala sef weak me, i tell you, Seun lipsrsealed

In the perspective of that child, surrogate doesn't fit, as you take away a child from his mother to raise it on your own, pretending she doesn't exist. What would you tell that child in due time?! Oh I was rich so paid your mother off so that I could have you just for myself?!

Makes no damn sense, a child needs BOTh parents to have a fighting chance to be raised properly. Same goes for single mothers.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by MiddleDimension: 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
jayAjoku:
omo FÙck that shìt you dey yan dust if you were as rich or as popular as him you would know why
dont mind the idiot! He is not going to face his poor life and help himself, but will choose to stick his nose to where it doesn't belong!

It doesn't even occure to him that he may be causing pain by his bigotry. Shame on him!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by thunderbabs: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

In the perspective of that child, surrogate doesn't fit, as you take away a child from his mother to raise it on your own pretending she doesn't exist. What would you tell that child in due time?! Oh I was rich so paid your mother off so that I could have you just for myself?!

Makes no damn sense, a child needs BOTh parents to have a fighting chance to be raised properly. Same goes for single mothers.

Invalid opinion.....i can only consider an opinion from a child born of a surrogate.....They only can tell me how they feel about not vin a mom raise them. Any surrogate pikin in d house?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by atuanya123(m): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Look at hw is watching the baby boy in his arm .woundering wht the baby boy will play when he grows up
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by Iykefirm(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Josmila:

A person that carries the pregnancy till birth, usually not the biological mother of the child. Google can do a better job if you consult it.
thanks boss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by MiddleDimension: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
In the perspective of that child, surrogate doesn't fit, as you take away a child from his mother to raise it on your own pretending she doesn't exist. What would you tell that child in due time?! Oh I was rich so paid your mother off so that I could have you just for myself?!

who told you he paid them off because he doesn't want them to "have a mother"? Hope you know the surrogate mother is not the genetic mother? The surrogate mother only decided to house and nurture the child as the child develops.

I am not trying to debase the relevance of traditional parenthood, but i have seen cases where alot of people grew up with people who are not their real parents, and until they tell you, you won't know! Children only need a loving environment to be able to become well adjusted. My nephew and nices are a good example of that. We also raised children some of whom lost their parents just when they were two months old. She calls my mum her mum. She is two now and if no one tells her, she will go on assuming my mum gave birth to her.

You people should stop this bigotry already!

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
thunderbabs:

Invalid opinion.....i can only consider an opinion from a child born of a surrogate.....They only can tell me how they feel about not vin a mom raise them. Any surrogate pikin in d house?

Surrogate children raised by ONE Single parent (like CR7 does) is the same as single mothers raising kids on their own, duh!!! And we know it ain't right.

Majoriry of surrogate children are raised by 2 parents.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
MiddleDimension:

who told you he paid them off because he doesn't want them to "have a mother"? Hope you know the surrogate mother is not the genetic mother? The surrogate mother only decided to house and nurture the child as the child develops.

I am not trying to debase the relevance of traditional parenthood, but i have seen cases where alot of people grew up with people who are not their real parents, and until they tell you, you won't know! Children only need a loving environment to be able to become well adjusted. My nephew and nices are a good example of that. We also raised children some of whom lost their parents just when they were two months old. She calls my mum her mum. She is two now and if no one tells her, she will go on assuming my mum gave birth to her.

You people should stop this bigotry already!

The issue here is that a family unit will always be better than single parenthood. Where the sperm comes from, which COUPLE raised it, is irrelevant.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo by MiddleDimension: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
thunderbabs:

thank you so much! He thinks he can speak for a people who have not spoken up for themselves!

I have an elder brother raised by my parent. When i lost my father, he came back home to make preparations for the funeral and i over heard him saying into the phone to his boss that these are the people (us) he knows as his family. Now you tell me why so called biological parents are needed in a child's life. Pls don't get he wrong, i am not debasing the relevance of the actual parents of a child. The reason the actual parents of a child is important, is not because they gave birth to that child, bit because of the ROLES they played in the child's life! And since many children grew up with their biological parents, we most times think there is something mystical about actual parents. The child was born blank slate in the mind and only learns to recognise who his parents are. He doesn't know them, not even the mother, by instinct!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leicester City Owner, Srivaddhanaprabha's Helicopter Crashes, Bursts Into Flames / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.