Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,760 members, 7,935,260 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:07 AM

How Slay Queen Use To Start - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Slay Queen Use To Start (1681 Views)

My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / How Slay Kween Gladys Okolie Duped Friend Then Threatened To Black Mail Her. / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Slay Queen Use To Start by Dablack1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
HOW SLAY QUEENS USE TO START It all started like dis, She used to be decent. She post decent pictures and decent write ups Results: 3likes 0 comments. She gets frustrated because she is bored and needs attention. She decide to post a sexy picture one morning. Result: 50 likes 20 comments Wow, she goes wild. She post her pictures from the swimming pool wear those sexy pants and bra. Result: 450 likes 100 comments. Journey of slay queen begins . She post a video on Facebook of her twerking in her room . Result: over 5000 views 400 comments . Any thing she post is now an instant hit . She hustle to get to good Location to snap and showcase online because to her it's a full time business . Her inbox is now busy With men begging for numbers , young and old men alike . They start promising her cash for a visit. She refuse at first , she insults people who does not comment well on her post . Men start fighting on her wall . She reads and laugh at their foolishness . She feels like a celebrity already even offline but forget we have billions of facebook users that don't know her . She start connecting with other slay queens . She starts hitting the club every now and then. Learns how to smoke shisha. By now she starts demanding for recharge card from those inbox toasters. Gradually she starts collecting money and starts visiting men . From FAITH as her user name , she change it to Dopest bae cuties . She starts using cream to enhance her breast and back side . From there henceforth , she is now a child of the world . But we have all forgotten how we made her the prostitute she has now become. How we have collectively turn that decent girl into a prostitute . Remember it all started with our likes and comments . She wished to be gentle and decent but we prefer the nude side of her . It was her decision to be wayward but we made it easy for her . If we have ignore her nude post, she would have been discouraged . But we gave her the fire she needed to start. The matured ones who should have inbox her to quit were begging for nude pictures and promising her heaven on earth . But they forget their daughters will be a victim too . They forget their daughter might be lure one day , rape , killed etc. It all started with a LIKE AND COMMENT . Internet users are now attached to likes and comments. Facebook even sells LIKES and FOLLOWERS . So we can either break or make someone destiny online . Before you click on that button praising that prostitute's video , picture , kindly think of the effects. The above illustration show you how we changed FAITH to Dopest Bae Cuties . We don't know how she will end up whether good or bad. Am dedicating this write up to a lady that I see her post and am blown away . Creative and talented . But she is getting frustrated probably because she is not getting that attention her creativity deserve . I don't want her to go the way of faith. I hope she see and read this. Your comment and like a day on social media destroys or makes destinies , pls use it WISELY. I know write up like this won't get likes , comment or share but that nude picture will get all the attention but I have done my part. A word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Slay Queen Use To Start by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
It's a balance and the world equally needs the Faith out there as any other women. it's the ying and yang of life.... Who are these sugar daddies gonna fukc if the Faith of this world disappear?! Who will be the cuum dump to sex starved men if the Faith of this world disappear?! Who are the politicians gonna gladly spend lavishly on if the Faith of this world disappear?!
Re: How Slay Queen Use To Start by talk2hb1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Men Will Be Men

One day a woman wanted to know how the husband would react if she left without telling him where she had gone. So she decided to write him a letter saying she is tired of him and didn't want to live with him anymore and after writing she put the letter on the table in the bedroom and then hid under the bed...When the husband came back home, saw the letter and read it, he replied on the same paper and then began to sing and dance changing his clothes. He got his phone, dialled someone then said: "Hey babe, am just changing clothes then will join you, as for the other fool it has finally dawned on her that I was fooling around with her and has left. I was wrong..really wrong to have married her, I wish I had known you earlier. See you soon honey!" The husband walked out of the room and left. In tears and very upset, the woman got up from under the bed and decided to go and read what the husband wrote on the letter. When she got the letter, it said: "I COULD see your feet under the bed, I didn't make any phone call.. I am going to buy bread. Stand up, stop your silly games and prepare me a meal....
I LOVE YOU!

grin

2 Likes

Re: How Slay Queen Use To Start by crackhaus: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dablack1:
HOW SLAY QUEENS USE TO START It all
started like dis, She used to be decent. She
post decent pictures and decent write ups
Results: 3likes 0 comments.
She gets frustrated because she is bored and
needs attention. She decide to post a sexy
picture one morning. Result: 50 likes 20
comments Wow, she goes wild. She post her
pictures from the swimming pool wear those
sexy pants and bra. Result: 450 likes 100
comments. Journey of slay queen begins . She
post a video on Facebook of her twerking in
her room . Result: over 5000 views 400
comments . Any thing she post is now an
instant hit . She hustle to get to good
Location to snap and showcase online
because to her it's a full time business . Her
inbox is now busy With men begging for
numbers , young and old men alike . They
start promising her cash for a visit. She
refuse at first , she insults people who does
not comment well on her post . Men start
fighting on her wall . She reads and laugh at
their foolishness . She feels like a celebrity
already even offline but forget we have
billions of facebook users that
don't know her . She start connecting with
other slay queens . She starts hitting the club
every now and then. Learns how to smoke
shisha.
By now she starts demanding for recharge
card
from those inbox toasters. Gradually she
starts
collecting money and starts visiting men .
From FAITH as her user name , she change it
to Dopest bae cuties . She starts using cream
to enhance her breast and back side . From
there henceforth , she is now a child of the
world . But we have all forgotten how we
made her the
prostitute she has now become. How we have
collectively turn that decent girl into
a prostitute . Remember it all started with our
likes and comments . She wished to be gentle
and decent but we prefer the nude side of her
. It was her decision to be wayward but we
made it
easy for her . If we have ignore her nude post,
she would have been discouraged . But we
gave her the fire she needed to start. The
matured ones who should have inbox her to
quit were begging for nude pictures and
promising her heaven on earth . But they
forget their daughters will be a victim too .
They forget their daughter might be lure one
day , rape , killed etc. It all started with a LIKE
AND COMMENT . Internet users are now
attached to likes and comments. Facebook
even sells LIKES and FOLLOWERS . So we can
either break or make someone destiny online .
Before you click on that button praising that
prostitute's video , picture , kindly think of the
effects. The above illustration show you how
we changed
FAITH to Dopest Bae Cuties . We don't know
how she will end up whether
good or bad. Am dedicating this write up to a
lady that I see
her post and am blown away . Creative and
talented . But she is getting frustrated
probably because she is not getting
that attention her creativity deserve . I don't
want her to go the way of faith. I hope she
see and read this.
Your comment and like a day on social media
destroys or makes destinies , pls use it
WISELY.
I know write up like this won't get likes ,
comment or share but that nude picture will
get all the attention but
I have done my part.
A word is enough for the wise.
This is both funny and depressing to read. So people shouldn't like what they like anymore?
Re: How Slay Queen Use To Start by DarkRebel69: 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
Faith became the person she is because attention had always been an high for her. It was heroin to which she was helplessly addicted. Her sense of self-worth also from day one was anchored in external validation; the likes and comments merely held up a vanity mirror to her face and allowed her have a gander at all her heart ever wanted, which is to be at the centre of attention.

You can't fault the unwitting Facebookers for fawning over what appealed to their visual modalities. But, then too, you can't fault Faith either; she's the author of her life and can dictate how the narrative should go. And, if she derives happiness from the things you've accused her of, then what right have we to crucify her?
Re: How Slay Queen Use To Start by Ejomax77(m): 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Dablack1:
HOW SLAY QUEENS USE TO START It all
started like dis, She used to be decent. She
post decent pictures and decent write ups
Results: 3likes 0 comments.
She gets frustrated because she is bored and
needs attention. She decide to post a sexy
picture one morning. Result: 50 likes 20
comments Wow, she goes wild. She post her
pictures from the swimming pool wear those
sexy pants and bra. Result: 450 likes 100
comments. Journey of slay queen begins . She
post a video on Facebook of her twerking in
her room . Result: over 5000 views 400
comments . Any thing she post is now an
instant hit . She hustle to get to good
Location to snap and showcase online
because to her it's a full time business . Her
inbox is now busy With men begging for
numbers , young and old men alike . They
start promising her cash for a visit. She
refuse at first , she insults people who does
not comment well on her post . Men start
fighting on her wall . She reads and laugh at
their foolishness . She feels like a celebrity
already even offline but forget we have
billions of facebook users that
don't know her . She start connecting with
other slay queens . She starts hitting the club
every now and then. Learns how to smoke
shisha.
By now she starts demanding for recharge
card
from those inbox toasters. Gradually she
starts
collecting money and starts visiting men .
From FAITH as her user name , she change it
to Dopest bae cuties . She starts using cream
to enhance her breast and back side . From
there henceforth , she is now a child of the
world . But we have all forgotten how we
made her the
prostitute she has now become. How we have
collectively turn that decent girl into
a prostitute . Remember it all started with our
likes and comments . She wished to be gentle
and decent but we prefer the nude side of her
. It was her decision to be wayward but we
made it
easy for her . If we have ignore her nude post,
she would have been discouraged . But we
gave her the fire she needed to start. The
matured ones who should have inbox her to
quit were begging for nude pictures and
promising her heaven on earth . But they
forget their daughters will be a victim too .
They forget their daughter might be lure one
day , rape , killed etc. It all started with a LIKE
AND COMMENT . Internet users are now
attached to likes and comments. Facebook
even sells LIKES and FOLLOWERS . So we can
either break or make someone destiny online .
Before you click on that button praising that
prostitute's video , picture , kindly think of the
effects. The above illustration show you how
we changed
FAITH to Dopest Bae Cuties . We don't know
how she will end up whether
good or bad. Am dedicating this write up to a
lady that I see
her post and am blown away . Creative and
talented . But she is getting frustrated
probably because she is not getting
that attention her creativity deserve . I don't
want her to go the way of faith. I hope she
see and read this.
Your comment and like a day on social media
destroys or makes destinies , pls use it
WISELY.
I know write up like this won't get likes ,
comment or share but that nude picture will
get all the attention but
I have done my part.
A word is enough for the wise.
Lol... if she can't handle the pressure of having few likes, then she doesn't deserve to be on social media.
Re: How Slay Queen Use To Start by mrwonlasewonie: 4:00am On Jul 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
It's a balance and the world equally needs the Faith out there as any other women. it's the ying and yang of life.... Who are these sugar daddies gonna fukc if the Faith of this world disappear?! Who will be the cuum dump to sex starved men if the Faith of this world disappear?! Who are the politicians gonna gladly spend lavishly on if the Faith of this world disappear?!
but you can gleefully bash the faiths calling them prostitutes etc.

Why have you suddenly started speaking with 2sides of your mouth
Re: How Slay Queen Use To Start by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
but you can gleefully bash the faiths calling them prostitutes etc.

Why have you suddenly started speaking with 2sides of your mouth

So because there is a need for wh0res and hoes, we should forget what they truly are?! Come on bro!!!

No matter how useful they are to some men, they will never shed their spots!
Re: How Slay Queen Use To Start by mrwonlasewonie: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

So because there is a need for wh0res and hoes, we should forget what they truly are?! Come on bro!!!

No matter how useful they are to some men, they will never shed their spots!

that is what they call hypocrisy. Bashing them behind their backs but soliciting for their devices and pampering them when they're with you.speaking of which I'm sure you know these so called slay queens are the women who give wives headache and sleepless nights?are they worth it or what is the thing they're using to urinate that's not in the middle of your wives thighs

Stop all this double standards and hypocrisy. Let the few good women almost going extinct feel appreciated for being good instead of praising and glorifying how's

No wonder almost every woman don turn slay mama finish.even the older ones that you expect ought to have sense
Re: How Slay Queen Use To Start by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
that is what they call hypocrisy. Bashing them behind their backs but soliciting for their devices and pampering them when they're with you.speaking of which I'm sure you know these so called slay queens are the women who give wives headache and sleepless nights?are they worth it or what is the thing they're using to urinate that's not in the middle of your wives thighs

Stop all this double standards and hypocrisy. Let the few good women almost going extinct feel appreciated for being good instead of praising and glorifying how's

No wonder almost every woman don turn slay mama finish.even the older ones that you expect ought to have sense

Again, calling a spade A SPADE is not bashing them, is ACCEPTING what they are and understanding that they are a necessity in any community.

Should wh0res now be called Princesses because some men need their services?! Arrant nonsense!!

People like you want to sugarcoat everything, while I certainly would never do that.
Re: How Slay Queen Use To Start by mrwonlasewonie: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Again, calling a spade A SPADE is not bashing them, is ACCEPTING what they are and understanding that they are a necessity in any community.

Should wh0res now be called Princesses because some men need their services?! Arrant nonsense!!

People like you want to sugarcoat everything, while I certainly would never do that.
Mr brown you have changed. You're not the same person that I used to know.you that will say black is black and white is white you're now becoming very hypocritical

If their services are still needed then do and go not the one you will do and still be bashing them.if you want to bash them then don't patronize them at all.its like a case of going to a restaurant to eat willingly.nobody forced you there. You went on your volition, ate,paid had your fill then now LEAVE THE SAME RESTAURANT WERE YOU JUST FINISH EATING TO BASH THEM AS IF YOU DID NOT EAT THEIR FOOD THEN CLAIMING IT'S CALLING A SPADE A SPADE.
R brown you have changed.who are your friends now because the definition of hypocrisy is bashing anything you patronize and enjoyed just to make you feel better
Re: How Slay Queen Use To Start by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
Mr brown you have changed. You're not the same person that I used to know.you that will say black is black and white is white you're now becoming very hypocritical

If their services are still needed then do and go not the one you will do and still be bashing them.if you want to bash them then don't patronize them at all.its like a case of going to a restaurant to eat willingly.nobody forced you there. You went on your volition, ate,paid had your fill then now LEAVE THE SAME RESTAURANT WERE YOU JUST FINISH EATING TO BASH THEM AS IF YOU DID NOT EAT THEIR FOOD THEN CLAIMING IT'S CALLING A SPADE A SPADE.
R brown you have changed.who are your friends now because the definition of hypocrisy is bashing anything you patronize and enjoyed just to make you feel better

Are you out of your damn MIND?! So because I know what wh0res do, it means I patronize them?! Use your brain instead of writing rubbish online. I stand for gay rights, am I also gay?! I stand on HIV enlightenment, am
I HIV+?! I Stand for people who smoke joInts, do I smoke anything?! I am well educated on christianism, am I Christian?! I talk against these scammers and know most of their tricks, am I doing 419?!

What you wrote above is not only clueless, but the reason why so many people are failing on these issues... As if I can only talk about these wh0res if I have been with them OR I can only name their cheap tricks if I have been with these hoes....bwaaaaaah!!!

Here is a clue: it's called KNOWLEDGE, and you should get some. If you think that you need to be down with a wh0re in order to know their cheap tricks or what thy do then so be it... But I certainly don't.
Re: How Slay Queen Use To Start by mrwonlasewonie: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Are you out of your damn MIND?! So because I know what wh0res do, it means I patronize them?! Use your brain instead of writing rubbish online. I stand for gay rights, am I also gay?! I stand on HIV enlightenment, am
I HIV+?! I Stand for people who smoke joInts, do I smoke anything?! I am well educated on christianism, am I Christian?! I talk against these scammers and know most of their tricks, am I doing 419?!

What you wrote above is not only clueless, but the reason why so many people are failing on these issues... As if I can only talk about these wh0res if I have been with them OR I can only name their cheap tricks if I have been with these hoes....bwaaaaaah!!!

Here is a clue: it's called KNOWLEDGE, and you should get some. If you think that you need to be down with a wh0re in order to know their cheap tricks or what thy do then so be it... But I certainly don't.
bros calm down na.no be fight. Me and you no dey quarell and I never accused you of patronizing asewos.na just example. Cool Dan na.see as you don dey spark grin
Re: How Slay Queen Use To Start by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
bros calm down na.no be fight. Me and you no dey quarell and I never accused you of patronizing asewos.na just example. Cool Dan na.see as you don dey spark grin

Why wouldn't I spark?! Such act is what single men do in their teens, and as soon as you get to know women, you use your head to get in their pants, not money (to each their own). If you really knew me on NL, then you would have certainly read about how I look down on men who pay women to be with them... As I am the president of stingy men of NL, lol.

Anyway accept my apologies.

1 Like

Re: How Slay Queen Use To Start by mrwonlasewonie: 4:26am On Jul 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Why wouldn't I spark?! Such act is what single men do in their teens, and as soon as you get to know women, you use your head to get in their pants, not money (to each their own). If you really knew me on NL, then you would have certainly read about how I look down on men who pay women to be with them... As I am the president of stingy men of NL, lol.

Anyway accept my apologies.

haaa shocked

You're stingy? grin

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Difference Between A Maid, Cleaner And House Keeper? / My Mother's Brothers. / What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.