Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,054 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter (40684 Views)

Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Loop1: 8:30am On Jun 30, 2017
FortuneTeller:
I'm sure you are a married man. You followed the woman thinking you would get in her bed but you were almost robbed. The moral of the story is to stop cheating on your wife, lest God punish you.

Lol grin. What are you saying ?.
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Oyindidi(f): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
No be only Tarah dey feel you, I dey feel this color combination too. tongue
Join us
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
That's nairaland for you. Tahrah can you feel me? tongue
grin grin you don even outshine mesad
makydebbie:
I can't believe people didn't get the moral lesson op is trying to tell us. There is something definitely wrong with our youths of this generation. If it was sex story, they'll have alot to say. Nonsense.
It's sickening
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by raphy(m): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2017
wht is this gibberish of doing in FP?this early morning. all the good post ibhave been posting can even smell front page na this.it seems like they pay some ppl to put there story in FP kiakia.

the the topic I guess he is trying to say the girl kill the man that took her to the hotel.and we shud knw who we carry to a hotel.

did I HV a point here.

leme be going.I will dodge ur mentions n cyber kicks. so don't waste ya energy in mentions.
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 30, 2017
AuroraB:
For all we know, OP doesn't know the relationship between the lady and the man or did we not read same story sad

Abeg, I get headache, in case anyone needs to quote me grin angry

His wife would not have appeared so surprised and scared.

Besides, I don't see how their relationship takes anything away from the OP except you're saying only those who are married or at least engaged lodge in hotels.
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Oyindidi(f): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin you don even outshine mesad It's sickening
I dey learn where u dey grin
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by olowobaba10: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2017
THIS IS THE MOST CLUELESS AND STUPID POST I'VE READ ON NAIRA LAND, STRAIGHT TO TRASH BIN PLS ?

Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by tiwiex(m): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:
me sef iyam not understanding the story.i be expect the story be about a guy wey carry a babe to hotel room for shaggin tinzs but b4 the guy go pull down boxers for action the babe turn to coffin and the guy screamed and left the room.at least if the storyline follow dat way i for understand wetin d moral of d story go be. Ehmmm...Victornezzar,Lalas247 abeg make una come check weda una go understand op story.

I think he was writing on behalf of the man with epilepsy. Hopefully, he is alive to read it. The moral would be don't take a strange woman to a hotel. Assuming dat was d case. Moral of my post: don't post if the story no concern u.
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2017
Nawa 4 ds tori oo..

E no Get middle neither e get end.. no beginning sef..

Moral nko; NO..

OP- she was half naked; as in, I don't understand oo.. who was she..

Your story is kinda complicated..

Which kind hotel you enter wer no get light.. dt one ain't a hotel joor.. it's a Motel

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Oyindidi(f): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2017
raphy:
wht is this gibberish of doing in FP?this early morning. all the good post ibhave been posting can even smell front page na this.it seems like they pay some ppl to put there story in FP kiakia.

the the topic I guess he is trying to say the girl kill the man that took her to the hotel.and we shud knw who we carry to a hotel.

did I HV a point here.

leme be going.I will dodge ur mentions n cyber kicks. so don't waste ya energy in mentions.
You wake for wrong side of your bed. Go sleep again
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by ivolt: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2017
gj22:

So, you thought seizures were contagious? And you declined to help which could have killed the guy?

May God not let us come across Imbecil3s when we are in need of help in Jesus's name.

Seizure patients don't need your help.

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by makydebbie(f): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin you don even outshine mesad It's sickening
I tell you sis, how can people judge the OP instead of getting the moral lesson. Who knows what their tomorrow will be and this thread will help them.
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
No be only Tarah dey feel you, I dey feel this color combination too. tongue
Yes,join us grin tongue
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by makydebbie(f): 8:40am On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Join us
I don join. tongue

Aderola15 are you feeling us? cheesy
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Cooleasy(m): 8:40am On Jun 30, 2017
sainty2k3:
The lesson is clear, I wonder what the people above me are saying. Ladies, Be careful before you follow any man to the hotel, he might have epilepsy ,or other medical conditions, . if he died while you two are alone you will be in a big trouble
EXACTLY! The problem with the op is that he did not present his point well. Sometimes if you have a point and you don't present it well, it would in the end look like you don't have a point. Kudos to you for getting the op's point.
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Oyindidi(f): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
I don join. tongue

Aderola15 are you feeling us? cheesy
Feel me tongue tahrah, are you feeling this one grin
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
I dey learn where u dey grin
Mummy yo!I give it to you tongue
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2017
nikkypearl:
i hail oo.long time.

Yeah, been a while. How's work ma'am? smiley
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Kobicove(m): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2017
It cuts both ways...there is a risk in shacking up with someone (Male or female) you just met especially if you do not know their medical history undecided

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by makydebbie(f): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
Yes,join us grin tongue
I'm already a member of the color combination crew. tongue
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Oyindidi(f): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
Mummy yo!I give it to you tongue
you go beg me tongue
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Spidermon: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2017
...before you lodge with anybody for marathon intensive sexual activity, check all vital parameters.

resting pulse rate, bmi, reflexes, lymphadenopathies etc and if possible ask them to sign an affidavit indemnifying you in case of any eventualities sequel to the Bleep session.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by makydebbie(f): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Feel me tongue tahah, are you feeling this one grin
You go blind me oo shocked
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Feel me tongue tahrah, are you feeling this one grin
E be like say my eyes don remove
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by naijaboiy: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2017
rationalmind:

Epilepsy isn't something you come across every time. Matter of fact, it was my first time seeing someone with a seizure.

Thinking it may be contagious came from a position of ignorance, would definitely act differently next time.
Yea...even though people with epilepsy may finally calm down after a seizure the normal human response is to find help or raise an alarm.

Not doing anything at all just sounds somehow. But then we all make mistakes so no need to feel bad for the bashing. grin

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Oyindidi(f): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
E be like say my eyes don remove
na watin I be suffer for your hand before
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by edeXede: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2017
Is that all?? cry cry cry

Op! are you sure you wrote waec all by yourself

Thunder faya you op! thunder faya the teacher that marked your waec and lastly thunder faya the mod that brought this to front page..

I was expecting a sexcapade sort of story..

On to the next story
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Sagay212: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2017
This OP writing crap. You went out of your room to go and find out why you didn't have light in your room, you probably would be going to th reception if the lady did not ask you to follow to her room. You entered the room, saw a man down with epilepsy, you won't help out of fear and common sense doesn't tell you that you should report the issue at the reception as well as find out the real reason you came out of your room (light). I'm sure if someone else did same to you, you will come to NL and tell us how Nigerians are wicked. Going into the room with the lady and not reporting the issue as you could not help is enough to put you in problem is police go involve for the matter.

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Oyindidi(f): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
You go blind me oo shocked
This one is cool
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by slap1(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2017
So you should request for a medical report from a federal hospital before following any man to a hotel.
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
na watin I be suffer for your hand before
ahhhhhhhh
Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by makydebbie(f): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
This one is cool
Yea it's better, that one I couldn't see it at all. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.