Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,963 members, 7,873,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Meet With His Twins - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Meet With His Twins (278 Views)

Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture / Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach / Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Meet With His Twins by Niceboyx4(m): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
After the news of his twins the Portuguese have not meet his sons due to National team work Confederation cup 2017 in Russia.

The Champions League winner shows how he feels after unitng with his sons for the first time, he wrote
"I was in the service of National team, as always, body and soul, even though my two sons were born.
Unfortunately we have not been able to achieve the main sporting objective that we wanted, but I am sure we will continue to give joy to the Portuguese.
The president of the Portuguese football federation and national picker have today had an attitude that has touched me and I will not Forget.
I am very happy to finally be with my children for the first time. " He said

Here is the screenshot below...
http://www.loadedchuks.com/2017/06/cristiano-ronaldo-finally-meet-with-his.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney Announces Retirement From England / Stenson Returns To Winners' Circle / Everton Striker Wayne Rooney Arrested On Suspicion Of Drink-driving Close 2 Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.