Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:01 AM

What Is The Heartbreaking Thing You Have Ever Done For A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Heartbreaking Thing You Have Ever Done For A Brother (527 Views)

See The Heartbreaking thing Man Did After His Younger Bro Impregnated His Fiance / Damaged And Broken – The Heartbreaking Rape Story Of A 19 Year Old / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Heartbreaking Thing You Have Ever Done For A Brother by peterock100: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
Life itself is full of ups and down,bt sometimes we jst hv to take it has it comes. Whats is d saddest thing uve ever done for a brother,yr sister,gf,bf,friend.
A brother to a friend f me was arrested,my friend had to take(steal) money frm wie he works jst to bail him frm d police station bf dey transfr his bro to another police station in another state. 3 days later he was arrested and was put in a cell.
What is d most risking n saddest thing u hv ever done for your loved ones at yr own expense? cry
Re: What Is The Heartbreaking Thing You Have Ever Done For A Brother by cmaximus(m): 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
for the first time in my life I went to the mountain to pray for that release of #nnamdi KANU or his he not my brother
Re: What Is The Heartbreaking Thing You Have Ever Done For A Brother by cmaximus(m): 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
for the first time in my life I went to the mountain to pray for the release of #nnamdi KANU or his he not my brother
Re: What Is The Heartbreaking Thing You Have Ever Done For A Brother by Ncsamuel(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
When i was in secondary scl i brought olosho to my house to bleep, my older cousin caught me. Told me to kneel down, face the wall and close my eyes, while he fvcked the olosho. When they finished he told me to go and confess my sin dat am a sinner...............................*sobs*
Re: What Is The Heartbreaking Thing You Have Ever Done For A Brother by naijaboiy: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
This kyn short hand Wey Op dey use reminds me of 2go days. grin
Re: What Is The Heartbreaking Thing You Have Ever Done For A Brother by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
English
Re: What Is The Heartbreaking Thing You Have Ever Done For A Brother by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 30, 2017
grin

I dunno...i cant remember anything... grin
Re: What Is The Heartbreaking Thing You Have Ever Done For A Brother by Arian11(m): 5:48am On Jun 30, 2017
false alibi.....gf said he battered her which was a lie but he was in a place he wasn't suppose to be and if he had said that place it would just open him to worse charges so i lied for him ...man is dead now ...R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do ? / An Ibo Man Is The True Definition Of "Love" / Must Read For The Ladies,why U Must Make Joystick Ur Companion And Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.