Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Cant Trust Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cant Trust Her (847 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cant Trust Her by Subkid(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hello nairaland users, am struggle to trust my girlfriend but she trust me very well. I love her but am stressing to trust her and she knows i dont trust her, she will nag, upset anytime i acuse her of flirting or cheating. Its just that d lady is easy to love but difficult to trust depending on how she is. Despite that she do sit me down an tell me to count on her that she cant do anything behind my back but at the end i will still think she cant be dat loyal enough and it kill me inside, she even say if i should follow women like that then i will soon die. Though d girl love me but i cant gv her my trust. Please experience people what should i do??
Re: Cant Trust Her by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
your insecurities will push her away .love is a gamble. If she loves you like you say she does then you have nothing to worry about

5 Likes

Re: Cant Trust Her by naijaboiy: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Please try to trust her before she makes your worst fears become a reality.

She probably is the type of girl who is outgoing, has a lot of friends and guys who like her. Trust me it's hard when you date such type of girls but most of them are faithful and they mean it if they say they love you.

Just tell her to create boundaries with those guys so it will be clear enough she has someone. (if my description is correct though)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cant Trust Her by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Is that beautiful?

#YOLO
Re: Cant Trust Her by Dotwillis1(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
you are not worth been trusted too. You thinking she cant be that loyal also implies you have skeleton in your cupboard. Trusting someone Is supposed to be a decision..made out of love. If you truly love her then you won't be doubting
Re: Cant Trust Her by Subkid(m): 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2017

She probably is the type of girl who is outgoing, has a lot of friends and guys who like her. Trust me it's hard when you date such type of girls but most of them are faithful and they mean it if they say they love you.

Just tell her to create boundaries with those guys so it will be clear enough she has someone. (if my description is correct though. U must be a carpenter my brother cos u nail it. She is exactly what u wrote, but i cant help. And dis create problem btw me and her. D girl love me no be here oooo but
Re: Cant Trust Her by Subkid(m): 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
you are not worth been trusted too. You thinking she cant be that loyal also implies you have skeleton in your cupboard. Trusting someone Is supposed to be a decision..made out of love. If you truly love her then you won't be doubting . How i wish u wey in my shoes, i dont want to discover something dat will hurt me. Wen i realise she has been cheating wen we wey togeda.den i make her know dat i struggle to trust her
Re: Cant Trust Her by naijaboiy: 12:11am On Jun 30, 2017
Subkid:

Just tell her to create boundaries with those guys so it will be clear enough she has someone. (if my description is correct though. U must be a carpenter my brother cos u nail it. She is exactly what u wrote, but i cant help. And dis create problem btw me and her. D girl love me no be here oooo but
If you can't trust her then you can't be with her.
Re: Cant Trust Her by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 30, 2017
Subkid:
Hello nairaland users, am struggle to trust my girlfriend but she trust me very well. I love her but am stressing to trust her and she knows i dont trust her, she will nag, upset anytime i acuse her of flirting or cheating. Its just that d lady is easy to love but difficult to trust depending on how she is. Despite that she do sit me down an tell me to count on her that she cant do anything behind my back but at the end i will still think she cant be dat loyal enough and it kill me inside, she even say if i should follow women like that then i will soon die. Though d girl love me but i cant gv her my trust. Please experience people what should i do??

Simple: BREAK UP WITH HER...

Love is BS when u cant trust her..If u are suspicious always, there's no point being in a relationship in the first place..U will only find urself in a deep shii & this will always be the cause of unnecessary arguments...

1 Like

Re: Cant Trust Her by pabostt: 12:39am On Jun 30, 2017
Subkid:

Those highlighted statements looks like a paradox to me. Anyway you can encourage her to be more transparent and consistent in doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Cant Trust Her by McBrooklyn(m): 12:59am On Jun 30, 2017
cry
Re: Cant Trust Her by jorion(m): 7:03am On Jun 30, 2017
you are right not to trust her, do it at your own peril. girls of our era are manupulative liars, they can convince u dat blue is red. and as a mumu in love, you will stupidly agree. love her but never let your guard down as she would put a knife right into your chest and still lie about it. i call them mrs lai yakubus

2 Likes

Re: Cant Trust Her by Subkid(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thanks for all d advice, i appreciate it. I will try to work on dis to make thing right. Cos am just a jealouse type who wont like to see a lady fool me in d name of love

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Stop Our Ladies Becoming Hoes So They Wont Corrupt Our Children / See What Ladies Wore To The Beach In The 1900's And Now (photos) / 5 Unbelievable Facts You Don ’t Know About Séx , Number 5 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.