Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,262 members, 7,977,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:15 PM

DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) (24800 Views)

Dino Melaye Recall: Affidavit Sworn By Lady In Court / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures / Dino Melaye Blasts Bello, Says He Paid Coordinators Money To Forge INEC Signatur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by Obilla: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2017
Ok
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by arcane0(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2017
DWJOBScom:
ruthless means of achieving a cause
SURE
i'M OUT

1 Like

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2017
This recall will serve as a template to future recalls ,so I will implore all those involved to follow due process ,not tomorrow when B is to be recalled they will now say the rules have changed,cos now we are watching ,observing and learning ,and this will serve as a source of referral in the future
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by Dee60: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2017
Is this country ready for democracy?

We are governed by crooks courtesy of a faulty democracy!
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by BlueRayDick: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2017
This guy himself needs to be prosecuted, whether he is saying the truth or not
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by GEJDHERO: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
DieBuhari:
O boy! Business will be booming in Kabba and environs by now with the people receiving money from Bello and Dino to come up with claims and counter claims.
Nice
On point

1 Like

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by OliviaYolanda: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
Not ready

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by dustydee: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
OneHead:
A man, Tope Ayemi has sworn a court affidavit as a proof of evidence he collected the sum of twenty thousand naira to help pull names from party register into the recall register, The Ayetoro man swore in the affidavit that he was invited over by his ward chairman on 8th june to help mobilize signatures of party members aoffering #500 to anyone who agrees to sign.

SOURCE: [url]NAAIJA.COM[/url]

So did he forge the signatures?
If yes, then he should be on his way to jail.
if no, then his allegations should have no effect on the validity of the recall register.
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by Meritocracy: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2017
There is no point in your affidavit since politics is always about pulling crowds and sharing money to win the election by all means. All what we need is verification of signatories if they were genuine registered voters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2017
This must be one of Dino's supporter, no doubt.

These two APC politicians are good at lying and clueless.

1 Like

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by kingjoo: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2017
Nigeria is doomed. It's only a fool that will assume that any recall process will succeed.. Nigerians are too hungry to involve in such and others are too busy hustling. No one will leave his business to come and sign a paper just to please a governor that has not paid workers salary

2 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by exlinkleads(f): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2017
This one out of 188k that signed the damn signature.

Truth is, no one in his really senses will sign to recall Dino

He was fighting and still fighting for the plight of the damn state

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by GEJDHERO: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2017
Meritocracy:
There is no point in your affidavit since politics is always about pulling crowds and sharing money to win the election by all means. All what we need is verification of signatories if they were genuine registered voters.
Guy he is indirectly saying "HE NO DO AGAIN"
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by Edmanpumpin(m): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2017
So that error kid governor yahaya bello a newbie politician who practice violent politics thought he can engineer the recall of a vibrant dino melaye from the Senate.
He and his deputy should be ready to be disgraced by this money wasteful venture of theirs.
He should be ready to be schooled in Politics.

Meanwhile, he is yet to commission a viable project or paid workers salaries and pensions while he doles out millions to his footsoldiers who just want to chop govt money and rogue INEC officials.
Bello, ajekun iya nio je.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by praxisnetworks: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2017
Meritocracy:
Politics ain't about sharing money. That you're so hungry in your family to depend on money shared by crooks doesn't mean everyone else does same.

1 Like

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by CloudResident(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2017
If Dino can feign an assassination attempt on his own life.

Things like this can!

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by praxisnetworks: 9:41am On Jun 30, 2017
CloudResident:
If Dino can feign an assassination attempt on his own life.

Things like this can!

lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by Jungleluv5: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2017
OneHead:
A man, Tope Ayemi has sworn a court affidavit as a proof of evidence he collected the sum of twenty thousand naira to help pull names from party register into the recall register, The Ayetoro man swore in the affidavit that he was invited over by his ward chairman on 8th june to help mobilize signatures of party members aoffering #500 to anyone who agrees to sign.

SOURCE: [url]NAAIJA.COM[/url]

paid for the affidavit. Lilolooolo aburo dino
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by AZeD1(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2017
1) Tope Ayemi just implicated himself for forgery.
2) Campaigning is about convincing people legally to vote for you, and there's no crime in campaigning to recall a senator.

1 Like

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by praxisnetworks: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2017
AZeD1:
1) Tope Ayemi just implicated himself for forgery.
2) Campaigning is about convincing people legally to vote for you, and there's no crime in campaigning to recall a senator.
There's a crime inducing people to recall him. In fact the full weight of the law should debar one from politics for at least ten years

1 Like

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by wadetaw202: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2017
googlepikins:
we all know the recall is a scam. no be Nigeria again?

Kindly remove the "we" thing
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by maisauki: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2017
This man suppose rot in prison for aiding crime...useless man i wanna be sure that he mentions it to people whenever he meets wit his wife
btw, that's if this story is true
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by praxisnetworks: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2017
wadetaw202:

Exactly
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by wadetaw202: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2017
praxisnetworks:

There's a crime inducing people to recall him. In fact the full weight of the law should debar one from politics for at least ten years
So if I fail to perform as expected , am I not inducing people to recall me?
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by praxisnetworks: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2017
wadetaw202:

So if I fail to perform as expected , am I not inducing people to recall me?
You shouldn't procure votes...or signatures and if you do... don't get caught.

1 Like

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by googlepikins: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2017
wadetaw202:

Cos you are who?

1 Like

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by AZeD1(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Read the affidavit very well, he says the person who gave him the money said he should "Convince"people to append their signatures. Also, unless he can prove what he said in court (Ward chairman giving him money, telling him to forge signatures) Tope is on his own.

2 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by Gravas(m): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2017
yarimo:
Please INEC proceed with the verification of the voters signatures, if it's genuine just do the needful by booting him out of senate chamber and if it's not kindly do the needful also . DINO MELAYE and false alarm since the recall process has started are like 5 and 6 grin

Now, i know why Dino is getting restless! The signatures are real not fake. They are genuine. This is what matters. Oh Dino is gone!! Chei.

1 Like

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by wadetaw202: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2017
googlepikins:
Cos you are who?

Cos I have a different opinion, and many others also have opinions different from yours. Saying "we" is hasty generalization, which is a myopic disposition.
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by praxisnetworks: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2017
AZeD1:

Read the affidavit very well, he says the person who gave him the money said he should "Convince"people to append their signatures. Also, unless he can prove what he said in court (Ward chairman giving him money, telling him to forge signatures) Tope is on his own.
He was induced. He doesn't believe in it abinitio

1 Like

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by Gravas(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2017
AZeD1:

Immediately i saw the word 'convince', i say Dino is gone. If people were actually convinced to sign, there is no crime. They were not forced. No wonder Dino has been very restless. He learnt reliably that those signatures are real not forged. The people who coordinated that project deserve a hand of aplause. It is not easy. Those swearing affidavits are putting themselves into trouble.
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by praxisnetworks: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Gravas:

Immediately i saw the word 'convince', i say Dino is gone. If people were actually convinced to sign, there is no crime. They were not forced. No wonder Dino has been very restless. He learnt reliably that those signatures are real not forged. The people who coordinated that project deserve a hand of plause. It is not easy.
You are very ignorant. Define electoral violence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar / Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work / Buhari Receives Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.