Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,629 members, 7,926,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:16 AM

How To Score High In July 1st 2017 Jamb Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Score High In July 1st 2017 Jamb Exams (484 Views)

Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams / 10 Secrets In Reading For Jamb To Score High / UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Score High In July 1st 2017 Jamb Exams by nickchinedu(m): 2:40am On Jun 30, 2017
It is a pity that jamb canceled some of your results this 2017/2018 jamb examinations but to be sincere, what happened has happened and there is no way it can be thwarted so I guess the best option now is to find a way how you can pull through the forthcoming July 1st examination. Blame games will do no goods now.
When I talk of the solutions here, I mean me possible ways and some steps you can take to manipulate your way out of jamb net. Now that your first examination results has been canceled, you might be asking yourself these questions;

Can I still make it even after reading all the texts allocated to us before this examinations?
What effort will should I apply that will help me score high marks in this second jamb exams?
What will my fellow applicants say if I fail woefully after writing the examination?
Can I secure admission into my school of choice though I don’t trust myself now, since all I read before just went to exile after receiving the awkward news?

All these questions are really why must be running through your mindsets now begging for answers. Fine the answers are really , you might be right to thing in those ways but I mist tell you that you are wrong to believe it that way. I don’t want to be sentimental here because I now what you are passing through which I myself has gone through so don’t think that I have never had an experience, those experiences was what motivated me to compile this write ups, I guess if READ THE FULL ARTICLES HERE http://www.lognaija.com.ng/2017/06/How-To-Score-High-in-July-1st-2017-Jamb-examination.html?m=1
Re: How To Score High In July 1st 2017 Jamb Exams by slaz(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2017
please help I cant reprint my jamb slip and have not gotten my venue pls
Re: How To Score High In July 1st 2017 Jamb Exams by fineyemi(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2017
slaz:
please help I cant reprint my jamb slip and have not gotten my venue pls
Follow the instruction below:
https://www.guru9ja.net/jamb-2017-1st-july-candidates-print-re-scheduled-exam-slip/

(1) (Reply)

Proud University Graduate Shares Photo Of Mother Who Sells Akara To Train Him / Direct Entry / Kogi State Government Proscribes ASUU-KSU.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.