Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,873 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side (29909 Views)

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by fortunechy(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
food is ready......peppe-soup redefine
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by notoriousbabe: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lala is gradually moving from snakes to crocodiles
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by ensamy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
eyescue:
Have being keeping the trail of this reptile thinking it was a mere alligator around ekulu river in Enugu. But after severally destroying my loop trap and making away with my bait , then I and my friend went down the jungle of ekulu hoping to kill an alligator but found this monster crocodile; however, we killed it.
See una big heads and big mouth. You are happy to kill an endangered animal. Una wan eat everything. hmmmmm
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by UnimkeAk(m): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
skilfulsagei:

Watching as they make pepper soup with it. A cold Grand Malt will be a good match.

Grand malt sweet ooo
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by kick(f): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Will u guys also eat this one?

So nairaland finally unbanned me...Waka shege banza damburuba kid mods...Hiss*

Na so. Just posted a little thing about the president death And I was banned. No more freedom of speech. Porting over to a more convenient social platform.

1 Like

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by maxiuc(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
EmekaBlue:

hahaha hahaha. The mod must be having headache after receiving this

1 Like

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by chiddyj: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
am all for fud and eating bt we need to start protecting our wildlife small! atleast giving hunting permits for wildlife of specific weight and suh! this croc is probably less than 10ys or so! hardly an adult! Make una chop! bt actively looking for crocs wey no destroy ur property or invade human living space no gud naaah?!
later una go dey watch National Geographic and Discovery channel for cable network dey enjoy am bt dy kill una own steady steady!
not cool bros!

1 Like

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by chiddyj: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
ensamy:

See una big heads and big mouth. You are happy to kill an endangered animal. Una wan eat everything. hmmmmm

as in eeehn?! my brother ask them ooo! til we go chop eery every, then them go face their fellow man to chop! nonsense with a dash of stupidity mixed with buharic primitivism!
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Dicedpineapple(f): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oh mehn..Dis is big
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by bizzibodi(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
crocs in enugu state?enugu state is in gawd's hands.
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by GreatCracker(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jennifer89:

Ukodo with yam, plantain or kpokpo garrigrin
or with correct owo soup

1 Like

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by mytym(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:
ah ah you people captured lacoste ?

Lollz
You're a clown!
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by babra19: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
eyescue:
Have being keeping the trail of this reptile thinking it was a mere alligator around ekulu river in Enugu. But after severally destroying my loop trap and making away with my bait , then I and my friend went down the jungle of ekulu hoping to kill an alligator but found this monster crocodile; however, we killed it.

Clearing my throat...did you notice the crocodie is a female
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by labake1(f): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
The era of python has passed
We are Now in the era of Crocodile

2 Likes

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Rtopzy(f): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
EmekaBlue:

Lwkmd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. / 6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life / Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.