Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:48 PM

"You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn (31177 Views)

COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Biodun Fatoyinbo Shunned Our Investigative Panel - PFN / COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by itiswellandwell: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2017
Yes
Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by project55: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2017
yemmight:
We reject it In Jesus Name.
they want us to believe that terrorist Mohammed rules

3 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by Iseoluwani: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Nigeria n bad tribal news
Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by joenor(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2017
if that's the case they should teach them CRS too.

1 Like

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by naijajobx: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2017
ok
Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by notoriousbabe: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2017
Na wa for dis country o.

Prick just dey hungry me like shawarma dis morning
Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2017
Bleep duhary.. And is plan to islamise Nigeria. #Duhary is a coded terrorist.

1 Like

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by burkingx(f): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
countryfive:
this is madness at its peak. the Northerners are creating more problems for us . I know thew will blame it on ipob.this shows that osinbajo is not in charge.

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by imstrong1: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
A lot is going wrong in this country why should CRK an age long subject be removed in a secular country ? were those responsible in their right senses just asking

1 Like

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by Hollawayn05(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
but i remember Vividly that i did CRK back in primary school and it was COMPULSORY
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
notoriousbabe:
Na wa for dis country o.

Go get yourself cucumber
Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
prezulite:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/06/29/cant-force-islamic-studies-children-pfn-oyedepo-warn/

Photo: PFN leaders at the briefing on Thursday

Ignorant pastor and gullible followers.

Thank God your man is AgP.

1 Like

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by alBHAGDADI: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
adem30:

These people are just disgracing themselves, where were they when this policy was made in 2011? And which school stopped taking CRK and forcing any student to take IRK since 2011?

They are just jobless, all thanks to FFK and Reno for playing with their brain
We don't want anything Arabic. It adds no value to humanity other than. the ability to read the terror manual called Quran.

3 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by Abfinest007(m): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
there is nothing we won't see in diz buhari regime

1 Like

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by ALAYORMII: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
This world should just end and let those that are hell bound go and those that are heaven bound go
Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by burkingx(f): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
notoriousbabe:
Na wa for dis country o.

......Oya take dis ! E go service you well well grin grin grin

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by goodnews777: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:
there was a press release on this now ..they said they weren't scraping anything

so why would he still come out and say something ...

Because islamists like you think the christians are unaware of the moves you make. Fact is heaven and hell is real. When you die, the truth will be revealed but for most too late.

3 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by cristianisraeli: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
i hope its sinking inside the heads of the little muslim fanatic jihadist wanna be..and be careful when u quote me little muslim boy..because i will teach u some history about arabic and islam..i just pity those liberal gullible christians..the weak ones...crusaders fought for the christianity we christians enjoy today..so atleast wake up..am not saying fight..just open ur eyes and keep it peeled...when i talk little muslims boys will say i hate islam and i know they are itching to quote me..lol..quote me and lets get it rolling

“You cannot force our students to study Islamic Studies or Arabic Studies,” he said, citing a case in Kwara State where a Christian student was beaten and forced to take Arabic Studies against his will.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by burkingx(f): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
ALAYORMII:
This world should just end and let those that are hell bound go and those that are heaven bound go

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by ozedb(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
They can't force us to study Islamic

1 Like

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evaberry:

people are talking and that fraudster oyedepoo is talking

wow after robbing your sheeples u still come here to say trash
I thought you have sense before, i never knew you were this dumb... Get lost you shit face and plastic legs..

5 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by neologism(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Christian can never be put to shame revoke or perish evil planner

3 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by larrybee2017(f): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evaberry:

I guess you wrote this drunk? What trash are you saying here now? How has that change the issue on ground. Senseless people like you are the reason we are going no where in this nation. If only you could use your brain like he is using his maybe you won't be here typing trashing with a reverse brain

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by nnokwa042(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
MadCow1:
I believe religious studies should be made compulsory in our school curriculum. Religious studies and Languages.

My reason being the socio - ethnic and political environment we live in today. Nobody knows where their life's path will lead them. It would be only proper that our kids are educated on the religious beliefs that are predominant in our society and also learn a new language that is different from their indigenous language.

Just my take. No need to make everything political. Just a common sense thing.

Imagine a student going through school only to get posted to Zamfara or some Northern state and the kid is ignorant of the religious beliefs and language of those people only to end up in trouble that could have been avoided if he or she had prior knowledge of how things worked in those parts.
zamfara is
sharia is a state, if ur Christian would u allow ur son or daughter to serve in zamfara? undecided

2 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by ekensi01: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:
there was a press release on this now ..they said they weren't scraping anything

so why would he still come out and say something ...
If you could only read it, you couldnt have commented like this.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by bsideboii(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by Paperwhite(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Does it make any sense to Introduce Arabic studies in Nigerian educational system when we still have over 200 languages that we are yet to study? Is Arabic a language that is productive? How has Arabic improved the backward Arab world? Don't get me wrong, but the development in Qatar, Dubai and UAE are all done by white men whose language supports construction and Development. Arabic language is only in line with Islam.

Since we all know that Arabic is the language of Islam, why didn't they create an option that allows the study of Jewish or Greek languages which are in line with Christianity? No, they wont cos their aim is to systematically islamize Nigeria, a thing that will fail.

Arabic language adds no value to one's life other than being able to read the terror manual called Quran. Aren't they satisfied with their. issues and madrassahs that they now want to start corrupting the children of the Living God with a barbaric ideology?

If you are a Christian and you don't speak against this, i wonder if you think you and your children will be able to they devilishly sneak in Sharia law.

We reject Islam and Arabic language
May you live long dear.

5 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by bid4rich(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evaberry:

And how much has he taken from you so far?

You just open your mouth and talk like an idiot

2 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by notoriousbabe: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hanks0000:
Go get yourself cucumber
cucumber na prick?
Re: "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn by shumuel(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sorry Sir, even as a Son under your anointing i still would say this.

If you had used the wealth and power God gave you to build schools for the poor as you had promised, you wouldn't be screamimg today, no! You would had just called all christian student to your school where you dictate what goes and what doesn't, but... You changed the school our parent glady dontaed for to private school, fit only for the rich; undecided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police / Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many / Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.