Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,443 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:43 PM

Why Are Women Like This??? Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Like This??? Part 1 (601 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Like This??? Part 1 by Honesty007(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2017
As i am typing this ,i feel so sad & i feel like crying but it is a form of relief to men and victory would it be to men if they can overcome the nature of women ie DECEITFULNESS!
ANY MAN THAT CAN OVERCOME THIS NATURE IS FREE FROM SLAVERY AND SERVITUDE TO WOMEN!
FOR WOMEN,WETHER THEY ARE FEMINNISTS,LESBIANS,BREADWINNERS,MARRIED,OR SINGLE,IN THEIR TEENS OR INFANTHOOD,THIS NATURE OF DECIET IS IN EVERYONE OF THEM AND IT AFFECTS THEM IN ANY RELATIONSHIP OF ANY KIND!
CHARACTERISTICS OF DECEIT ARE AS FOLLOWS
1)SAYING THINGS TO MEN WITHOUT BEING COMMITTED TO DOING THEM
2)DOING DIFFERENT THINGS AFTER AGREEING WITH A MAN AND NOW GIVING FLIMSY EXCUSES
3)WITHOLDING SECRETS THAT MUST NOT BE KEPT FROM A MAN.SECRETS THAT CAN DESTROY A RELATIONSHIP.IE THEIR PAST,OR EX,OR CURRENT BF OR THEIR FIRST LOVE.
4)CONFESSING 4/10 OF THEIR PROBLEMS SO AS TO KEEP A MAN WORKING.
5)TURNING MEN INTO DOGS JUST TO PROVE IF THE MAN LOVES THEM
6)CREATING SOMETHING THAT NEVER EXISTS WITH THEIR ACTION JUST TO MAKE A MAN SUCCUMB TO THEM.
Re: Why Are Women Like This??? Part 1 by Lexaccord(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2017
You are right bro. May God deliver us from them. I have no further comments
Re: Why Are Women Like This??? Part 1 by Honesty007(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2017
6)CREATING JEALOUSY AMONG MEN BY TELLING A CURRENT DATE THERE IS SOMEONE BETTER THAN THEM! THE MAN THEY SAY IS AN INNOCENT ,GENTLE FOOL WHO HELPED THEM.THEY WOULD USE HIM AS LEVERAGE TO TEST IF THEIR CURRENT DATE LOVES THEM!
7)KEEPING A LDR(LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP)& MOVING INTO0A NEW PLACE TO PREY ON NEW GUYS WHO R IDIOTS THAT WOULD HELP THEM STILL.CHAI WHEREAS NOTHING EXISTS BETWEEN THEM AND THE NEW GUYS
coolSAYING RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL BUT THEY ONLY RESPECT ALL MEN WHO GIVES THEM THINGS! & AS SOON AS THE MAN GO BROKE THEY DUMP HIM
9)SEEING MEN AS A SOLUTION PROVIDER!
10)CALLING A MAN INTO A PROBLEM THEY SINGLE HANDEDLY CREATED AND CAN SOLVE WITHOUT HIS HELP!
11)NOT BEING STRAIGHTFORWARD ABOUT WHO THEY LOVE AND KEEPING QUIET ,YET GETTING JEALOUS OF A LADY WHO IS STRAIGHT FORWARD AND EXPRESSES HER LOVE TO THE MAN BODLY
12)DOING THINGS ON BEHALF OF THE MAN THEY LOVEWITHOUT DISCLOSING TO HIM BECAUSE THE SITUATION DOESNT FAVOR HER @1ST
13)DARING A MAN 4 THINGS HE CAN NEVER DARE HER FOR.
14)BOASTING
Re: Why Are Women Like This??? Part 1 by MrCork: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2017
Honesty007:
As i am typing this ,i feel so sad & i feel like crying but it is a form of relief to men and victory would it be to men if they can overcome the nature of women ie DECEITFULNESS!
ANY MAN THAT CAN OVERCOME THIS NATURE IS FREE FROM SLAVERY AND SERVITUDE TO WOMEN!
FOR WOMEN,WETHER THEY ARE FEMINNISTS,LESBIANS,BREADWINNERS,MARRIED,OR SINGLE,IN THEIR TEENS OR INFANTHOOD,THIS NATURE OF DECIET IS IN EVERYONE OF THEM AND IT AFFECTS THEM IN ANY RELATIONSHIP OF ANY KIND!
CHARACTERISTICS OF DECEIT ARE AS FOLLOWS
1)SAYING THINGS TO MEN WITHOUT BEING COMMITTED TO DOING THEM
2)DOING DIFFERENT THINGS AFTER AGREEING WITH A MAN AND NOW GIVING FLIMSY EXCUSES
3)WITHOLDING SECRETS THAT MUST NOT BE KEPT FROM A MAN.SECRETS THAT CAN DESTROY A RELATIONSHIP.IE THEIR PAST,OR EX,OR CURRENT BF OR THEIR FIRST LOVE.
4)CONFESSING 4/10 OF THEIR PROBLEMS SO AS TO KEEP A MAN WORKING.
5)TURNING MEN INTO DOGS JUST TO PROVE IF THE MAN LOVES THEM
6)CREATING SOMETHING THAT NEVER EXISTS WITH THEIR ACTION JUST TO MAKE A MAN SUCCUMB TO THEM.
....ONILA....U AGAIN!!!! angry
Re: Why Are Women Like This??? Part 1 by Honesty007(m): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2017
Mr cork.if i blow u eh!
Re: Why Are Women Like This??? Part 1 by Honesty007(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
21) Creating fight between best friends just to get attention
22)love with hypocrisy,she is like a server but you are wireless.ie you can't last the long range
23)They forsake you for some1 higher.how i know this is that any girl i come across and forgets me i do not forget them.i can wait 4 a year without calling them.then i later call one day to thank them for deceiving me so much!
24)calling and pretending their sick or out of credit or do not have money to buy s**itary pad so as to persuade u into being a fool to meet their needs
25)This one weak me.they know who u love and if she is a friend to who u love ,she would ask that one to collect double money because she knows u would give without asking her.later they both share the money!
26)not answering ur call because you are not useful as long as u cant foot any of their bills.
27)managing a space with you
28)fighting over a man in secret! and pretending to be okay.
29)loving you for who u are is not their plan,only what u are
30)love is self promotion.

(1) (Reply)

A Woman's Imagination-the Most Dangerous Killer!!!! / “my Explicit Scenes With Omotola Jalade Were Very Real – Wale Ojo Says / My Advice To All Unmarried Youngmen. Ladies Keepoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.