Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,566 members, 7,972,134 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:44 AM

The Nigerian Youths: This Is Life, It Waits For No One – Chibuihe Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Youths: This Is Life, It Waits For No One – Chibuihe Obi (354 Views)

APC To Sanction Amosun, Okorocha Waits For Go-ahead From Buhari / Governor Ambode Waits For Code Of Conduct After The Intervention Of Osinbajo & O / Crowd Waits For President Buhari In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Youths: This Is Life, It Waits For No One – Chibuihe Obi by AmuDimpka: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2017
There is a popular saying that goes like this ” procrastination is a thief of time ” and that is what most people do, though , unknowingly. Most folks try to postpone anything they do till later date. This acts have been found mostly in the youths and people in school. With their burst of energy and top notch creative imagination. They tend to forget that while age is still on their side but time doesn’t wait for no one but at a stage, it will be on their side but not forever. So, why don’t start up that idea that you want? Why wait till after school. Experience is the best teacher ,even the academicians will concur with this notion.

There’s no point waiting until you graduate from the university before getting down to work. start your dream now.

Write that book. champion that cause. start that company. design that future you always daydream of. bleed this youthful energy into your future. you look at yourself in the mirror and, by god, you’re so smoking hot and irresistible. you see. I bet you, anything you do now with all these hotness and energy will come out glorious.

Explore your mindscape and push until even the thinnest dot becomes a highway. walk on this road. run the miles.
imaginations are not mere shadows. they are stars. they point to miracles.

I’m telling you this because I know how this truth has help shape my life. i was 19 and in the last year of my NCE program when I received the Teacher of the Year award. I was a part time teacher then. I was living my dream as a teacher. Most of my coursemates were still ashamed of their status as students of a College of Education.

I’ve got five years teaching experience already. I’ve got practical teaching experience aside the theoretical jargons we were inundated with in the classroom.

Life does not begin after graduation. it begins now. live it. chase that dream while you still have guts.

This is life, it waits for no one

https://etimes.com.ng/nigerian-youths-life-waits-no-one-chibuihe-obi/
Re: The Nigerian Youths: This Is Life, It Waits For No One – Chibuihe Obi by obialfa: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2017
Ecclesiastes 2:11

Then I examined all of my accomplishments that I had brought about by my own efforts, including the work that I had labored so hard to complete—and it was all pointless, like chasing after the wind, and there was nothing to be gained on earth.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Entered A State Of Emergency — Dogara / Ajimobi Opens In-service Capacity Development For Management And Senior Staff In / Party Power: APC Drags INEC To Court In Order To Stop Senator’s Recall Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.