Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies (34962 Views)

Utibe Whose Song Caught Davido's Attention Loses His Mum / Drogba Reacts As Davido Builds House For Utibe, A Boy Fan (Pics) / Davido Builds A House For Utibe Who Sang ‘IF’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies by bellotaofeek: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evaberry:

does anyone else know what I'm thinking
David built a house the mum dies
hmmm

David David why did you kill this boy's mum for your success.. why did you use her blood to pay for the house.

foolish and stupid nairalanders won't believe David is a ritualist who killed that boys mother for his own success

You need senses . You can't even afford to bid the poor woman farewell . All that struck your mind is "Davido used her " people like you must have try one or two diabolical ways to get money . Cos if not . You wouldn't have reason in that way . MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies by redsun(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
bellotaofeek:

You need senses . You can't even afford to bid the poor woman farewell . All that struck your mind is "Davido used her " people like you must have try one or two diabolical ways to get money . Cos if not . You wouldn't have reason in that way . MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE :-
[

angry grin grin grin

That organ dont exist in their world,they dont even remember it is there,let alone its functions.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies by tropaz(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Davido don use her
Re: Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies by Realist1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
So sad rest in peace madam.
Re: Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies by keshmuah(f): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Someone died and all you can think of is how the situation favours the family?

God help you
KingsoBabaTips:
you are the one thats senseless ... Iranu
Re: Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies by Saxifrage12(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
This is a very good opportunity for the family !!!
Hope you will like such opportunity, goodluck.
Re: Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
This is a very good opportunity for the family !!!
like how dear?
Re: Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies by zidek(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
What's the cause of her death? RIP
Re: Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies by vRendoh(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Camlot000007:

Oya judge urself from ur English
Before I knock that ur mouth

grin grin grin
The fun is unending. ...
Re: Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies by KvnGRezz(m): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
shege45:
haba...now wey baba God don put eye for thier mata

ooo lord FTC TWICE IN A ROLL...
i dedicate ds to all my nigga's still struggling to do hiv test,as at a week ago i was in ur shoes,now am free.gather morale go do am..
FTC twice in a roll?? Ur FTC has been cancelled brawh
Re: Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
u go fear exchange
Re: Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies by shege45: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
KvnGRezz:
FTC twice in a roll?? Ur FTC has been cancelled brawh
ok oga seun
Re: Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies by KvnGRezz(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
shege45:
ok oga seun
Erm...sorry brawh its Row nuh Roll...das wuh ahmeant grin grin
Re: Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies by shege45: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
KvnGRezz:
Erm...sorry brawh its Row nuh Roll...das wuh ahmeant grin grin
if u tell me ds bfor,shey ur salary no go complete ds month end?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies by juman(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Unfortunate.

A country with a "small" life expectancy.
Re: Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies by FixAm(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mologi:

was it how it was supplied to you?
My guy use your senses,if you don't have one make good money at least it would be called yours.

u are d most dumpest NL here in time of grief u making mockery. sure ur own coffin won't be as good as this lady's own
Re: Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies by Mologi(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
FixAm:
u are d most dumpest NL here in time of grief u making mockery. sure ur own coffin won't be as good as this lady's own

Look before you leap...

I never insult anybody that doesn't deserve it..

today is Friday...so

MUBARAK JUMAT...
Re: Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies by stanbaba: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
coffin fall on u
Re: Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Camlot000007:
Oya judge urself from ur English Before I knock that ur mouth
Lol
Re: Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies by mykeL8888: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2017
so so sadden with tear run out my eye to my chic, what a young woman...it's touching when I heard young of age die with embattled of diseases and sickness what a regrettable feeling of last breath, ...I always thinks if there is adequate resources may be they could have not just pass away lik that,,, our rich people' especially political class we just had a slight headache before u know they have land in oversee for their health treatment' even if they know it natural illness they will still be looking for all alternative for thier surviving living why poor man and woman are on thier poor mat struggling to pay for public hospital bill.......we love you but God love you than us'for giving u peace of spirit by taking u away from this world of vanity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment / The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah / Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.