Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,270 members, 7,928,889 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:26 AM

My Goody Bag!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Goody Bag!!! (518 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Goody Bag!!! by ofeguono: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2017
NAME OF BUSINESS

D & L GOODYBAG NETWORK

*What is D & L Goodybag?*

D & L Goodybag is an economic - friendly company. It is a uniquely designed and package bag to contain your food items and ingredient s necesarry in your kitchen and provisions for your satisfaction and comfort.

Available Goodybags are
(1). Kitchen Bag
(2). Beverage Bag

Some of the items in the D & L Goodybags are

*KITCHEN BAG*
* 5kg Rice/Beans/Carton of Noodles
* 1kg Semovita/Wheat
* Cooking oil
* Spaghetti
* Salt
* Detergent
* Matches
* Tins of tomatoes
* Packet of Maggi
* Liquid soap e.t.c

*BEVERAGES BAG*
* 400g Milk
* 500g Milo or other beverage
* Cornflakes/Golden morn
* Sardine/Geshia
* Detergent
* 500g Sugar
* Toothpaste
* Sweets
* Toilet papers
* Noodles just to mention a few

*HOW IT WORKS*

�. Register with #1000
�. FIRST GENERATION
When you introduce five people under you, you will get a GOODYBAG and your #1000 back

� SECOND GENERATION
When your five downlines completes their five each you get a GOODYBAG,
You get # 3,750 and you get any of these items
⏺ hair clipper
⏺ hair dryer
⏺ juice extractor
⏺ mobile phone

� THIRD GENERATION
When the 25 people gets their downlines you get a cash of #12,500

�. FOUR GENERATION
In these stage u get cash of #31,500 and any one of these items
⏺ Plasma TV
⏺ Gas cooker
⏺ Generator
⏺ Mini laptop
⏺ Refrigerator

As a team, the group assist with downlines on first pay, first serve... While after registration, every member's responsibility is ensure that we all promote the group invite link on all social media & also invite our friends, neighbours, colleagues etc to the group for more people to join us here! Even your foes �

So Let's help our neighbours put food on their table in this recession period... ���������
To register pay the sum of 1100 today and get started
(http://Www.dlgoodybag.com
Chat me up on 07064790308

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies At Hospital / Red Eye Security Limited Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Vacancy:cost/schedule/controls Engineer Needed By Amaiden Energy Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.