Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,990 members, 7,942,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Sack Amodu;disband Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sack Amodu;disband Super Eagles (666 Views)

This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Government To Disband Eagles / Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sack Amodu;disband Super Eagles by naijaswag1: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=386914.msg5396694#msg5396694

Nigeria can only win Ghana if they understand and appreciate the enormity and urgency of tomorrow's match.They have to reverse the trend which which has made them the weeping boys in the greatest football rivalry aside Egypt-Algeria war like matches in modern day African football.The Ghanaians are playing for pride and patriotism.In terms of class and quality of individuals,Nigeria has got an upper hand.However,tomorrow's match is like pitching David against Goliath who is determined to topple the giant.I hope they get their house in other because the way they struggled against Zambia portends danger for Nigeria.Amodu will be the biggest loser tomorrow if he plays one man up from as he did in the last match.What happened to our traditional 4-4-2.This is neither club football or (sic) friendly match where you come to experiment or play defensive game because give or take one team must win and move on to the finals.

I made this comment on the prelude to the match which we lost today.I am currently on a field trip to Accra,Ghana and I have also watched every single match of the Angola 2010.The quarter finals matches is just a pitching of arch rivals of African football.As a Nigerian and as a football lover,I wished Nigeria will win.But having accessed the Eagles poor performance and lackadaisical attitude to the game,I had grim hopes hence my comment above.My stand above also reflects my assessment of the Ghanaian people,media and team who were determined to beat Nigeria.

I propose that Amodu be sacked and Super eagles disbanded to accommodate younger players say like 5-8 who will represent us in South Africa.If this same team and coach goes to SA,we will not get beyond the 1st round.
Re: Sack Amodu;disband Super Eagles by snowdrops(m): 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2010
too much anger
Re: Sack Amodu;disband Super Eagles by frankoside: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2010
Amondu or manmodu is a stupid coach, in short is a stupid man that never knows how to coach, i will advice him to go and start hocking pure water ok, i still never blam him so much like that but blame our stupid NFA they are the cowardice that put that pure water seller there inform of a coach so that they can make their aim,

please what i will suggest is that all this guys that play this match should be replace with younger player.
i prefer the boys of yemi tella , if those boys can be given the chance to play in south african 2010 that will be ok,
and all big thanks to shittu and mikel, they both try all their best,

i will suggest a foreigne coach is needed urgently,

thanks from
FRANKOSIDE CHELSEAFC FANS,
Re: Sack Amodu;disband Super Eagles by nguage(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2010
No, don't disband the team. I don't want Japan/Korea happening all over again. Younger legs don't mean better results. We need a good coach to instill discipline into the players. Simple. We need a good coach who's already familiar with the players since the World Cup is near already. We need Siasia!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Cameroun (nations Cup Final 1988)->>> Video / Brazil Vs Ireland / Milan to open Nigeria academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.