Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,976 members, 7,906,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:12 PM

Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet (37374 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Her Enhanced Body Wow In Sexy Swimsuit / Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by natznext(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jeus:
Ciroc Ambassadors, Banky W, Toke Makinwa and Tekno were pictured on a private jet as they embark on their ambassadorial duties.

Banky W rocked an expensive Mai Atfo Suit, Toke Makinwa keeps slaying and Tekno kept it simple.

They each took a sip of the popular vodka brand.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/banky-w-toke-makinwa-and-tekno-chilling.html

Isn't that Joe Ciroc?
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Rukkydelta(f): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
wickyyolo:

When you get rich you will know money is not everything.
Find something you love while making that doe.
Yes I know
But money rules the world
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Jakumo(m): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Yes I know
But money rules the world

Money don't get everything its true
But what money cain't get, I cain't use

I need money, that's what I wan't
I need money, that's, what I want

That's what I waaaaant hey hey

That's what Iiiiiii waaant.
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jaytecq:

and who told you they wont, even when their old?
What do Tekno, Banky or Toke wanna enjoy at the age of 70+
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Ajicold(f): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
dmltoyin:
Wow Cool

Buh why is Tokez body shining like dz na Do they now apply makeup on all body part
Beautiful anyway
lol Makeup Ke Am Sure She Rub Coconut Oil Or Somtin
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by datigbogirl: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jeus:
Ciroc Ambassadors, Banky W, Toke Makinwa and Tekno were pictured on a private jet as they embark on their ambassadorial duties.

Banky W rocked an expensive Mai Atfo Suit, Toke Makinwa keeps slaying and Tekno kept it simple.

They each took a sip of the popular vodka brand.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/banky-w-toke-makinwa-and-tekno-chilling.html

Phyno,Kcee and Iceprince are the brands that beg for shots while hushpuppi is the white dude who pours/calls d shot.
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by aalangel(f): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
dmltoyin:
Wow
Cool

Buh why is Tokez body shining like dz na
Do they now apply makeup on all body part

Beautiful anyway

Not a real jet...This is purely a photoshoot session. The quack mods can't ever decipher.
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by nextstep(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
I would like to be part of the founders or shareholders that turn grapes into this expensive drink that you piss out before 3 hours.
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Rukkydelta(f): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jakumo:

Money don't get everything its true
But what money cain't get, I cain't use

I need money, that's what I wan't
I need money, that's, what I want

That's what I waaaaant hey hey

That's what Iiiiiii waaant.
Lol
Easy Mr
I'm scared of anyone that love money than me o
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by kechywillz(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
I guess a video shoot
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jakumo:

You know you lyin' bro. Even if that jet was chartered, it takes serious money to afford that means of transportation, which of course never fails to impress mortals of average means, WORLDWIDE, including ALL "civilized countries".

American celebs pose in private jets all the time, to amaze the peasants who sit in economy class if ever they fly. Those who OWN the private jets, and who regularly flaunt their rich mans' toys, include actor John Travolta, who owns FIVE jet aircraft, Harrison Ford, who owns a small fleet of aircraft, and Tiger Woods, ALL of who pose proudly with their birds at every opportunity that arises.

Hmmmmm.. Well, I'm inclined to humbly agree with you bro cool
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Sayboy: 5:04am On Jul 01, 2017
You need to see this���

Hear the hilarious response to the meaning of MMM....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJpvd-WJ3n8

Don't laugh alone o, share and subscribe. Happy New Month from D'vibez Magazine.

Remember, nothing worth your happiness, keep laughing��
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2017
Jakumo:

Did you misspell slippery as "sleepery" because your subconscious mind is SCREAMING that you want to SLEEP with her, or was that misspelling due to rampaging speculation about the notion of slipping between those luscious toned thighs, for a spot of good-old fashioned humping ?

Oh, sorry, I forgot that you punctuated your sour grapes comment with the exclamation "nonsense", which must mean that you would turn down a chance to date a woman with that level of illegal beauty, simply as a matter of principle.

Without charging any psychologist's professional fees, I hereby diagnose you as a frustrated angry man who is trapped in marriage to a wife that looks like Mama Peace, of the Sheppoppotamus fame, and as a result would gladly write any number of bounced checks just for the privilege of sniffing the underwear worn by that extremely beautiful woman with the amazing legs, all dressed up for lust in slippery satin, and wearing no bra underneath.

On second thoughts, that'll be ten dollars for the free consultation, payable in cash, since you obviously can't be trusted, Mr. Nonsense.
oh my!,may your days be long, may sango and amadiokha tag team and bless you with wisdom, more savagery fall on you
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Bobby808: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jakumo:

Did you misspell slippery as "sleepery" because your subconscious mind is SCREAMING that you want to SLEEP with her, or was that misspelling due to rampaging speculation about the notion of slipping between those luscious toned thighs, for a spot of good-old fashioned humping ?

Oh, sorry, I forgot that you punctuated your sour grapes comment with the exclamation "nonsense", which must mean that you would turn down a chance to date a woman with that level of illegal beauty, simply as a matter of principle.

Without charging any psychologist's professional fees, I hereby diagnose you as a frustrated angry man who is trapped in marriage to a wife that looks like Mama Peace, of the Sheppoppotamus fame, and as a result would gladly write any number of bounced checks just for the privilege of sniffing the underwear worn by that extremely beautiful woman with the amazing legs, all dressed up for lust in slippery satin, and wearing no bra underneath.

On second thoughts, that'll be ten dollars for the free consultation, payable in cash, since you obviously can't be trusted, Mr. Nonsense.
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Arielle: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
These pictures are promotional pictures for the Ciroc brand. The group of them are brand ambassadors. Its a luxury brand hence the private jet and luxury cars. Y'all need to get a life. Be abusing people who don't know you and would never wish to know you. Wife material indeed. Like you're husband material? Right undecided
Jakumo you are hilarious!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate / ‘DJ Young Money’ With DonJazzy & Annie Idibia (Photos) / BBNaija's Laycon Goes Shirtless In Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.