Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) (54580 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding / Davido Visits His Renovated House In Lekki As Workers And Guards Hail Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
The boy displayed his kinni na shocked
In your village when a man propose, do you faint as a "yes"? shocked tongue

Lol.

Ahnahn, isn't that what people do now... Run, fly, hide under the chair, roll on the floor, faint, some die sef lipsrsealed cheesy grin tongue
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by makydebbie(f): 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Lol.

Ahnahn, isn't that what people do now... Run, fly, hide under the chair, roll on the floor, faint, some die sef lipsrsealed cheesy grin tongue
Rola, oya roll on the floor, then fly. tongue
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Rola, oya roll on the floor, then fly. tongue

Oya shift lemme roll. Rolling Rola cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by makydebbie(f): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Oya shift lemme roll. Rolling Rola cheesy grin cheesy
grin grin

Rolling Rola, then you'll fly oo. That means yes abi? cheesy
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by 1miccza: 12:31am On Jul 01, 2017
lepasharon:

Oh thanks.
Ma pleasure any time
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by felixomor: 3:43am On Jul 01, 2017
OtemAtum:
See me that didn't do olowogbogboro, I didn't have accident. This one that did, see how his car got spoilt. Happy for him he didn't die though. undecided
It's a coincidence of nature anyway.

Cc: Hopefulandlord, Realmindz, Felixomor

Lmao grin
The story has been debunked

https://www.nairaland.com/3892798/olowogbogboro-nathaniel-bassey-debunks-accident

You see your life?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by OtemAtum: 3:58am On Jul 01, 2017
felixomor:

Lmao grin
The story has been debunked

https://www.nairaland.com/3892798/olowogbogboro-nathaniel-bassey-debunks-accident

You see your life?

You see your life Felixomor? Where did I mention the name of Nathaniel Bussey as the one who experienced the accident? They said the accident happened to someone who participated in the Olowogbogboro stuff and my comment supported that. Read my post again.
Think before you type. cool
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by felixomor: 4:21am On Jul 01, 2017
OtemAtum:

You see your life Felixomor? Where did I mention the name of Nathaniel Bussey as the one who experienced the accident? They said the accident happened to someone who participated in the Olowogbogboro stuff and my comment supported that. Read my post again.
Think before you type. cool
"Where did I mention"?
Maybe you didn't read the topic of thread before posting.....

Hehehehe,
See gymnastics,
Cop out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by OtemAtum: 4:27am On Jul 01, 2017
felixomor:

"Where did I mention"?
Maybe you didn't read the topic of thread before posting.....

Hehehehe,
See gymnastics,
Cop out.

Did somebody who participated in Olowogbogboro had an accident or not? Check the link you pasted and you'll see it there that somebody actually did Olowogbogboro and had accident. And I said that I who didn't do Olowogbogboro didn't have accident, but the guy who did it had accident. So where did I go wrong
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by felixomor: 4:34am On Jul 01, 2017
OtemAtum:

Did somebody who participated in Olowogbogboro had an accident or not? Check the link you pasted and you'll see it there that somebody actually did Olowogbogboro and had accident. And I said that I who didn't do Olowogbogboro didn't have accident, but the guy who did it had accident. So where did I go wrong

Hehehehe, you went wrong when you jumped into this thread even with that topic to post it.
Because your hatred for such things didnt allow you to fact check first.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by OtemAtum: 4:43am On Jul 01, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe, you went wrong when you jumped into this thread even with that topic to post it.
Because your hatred for such things didnt allow you to fact check first.
I haven't seen where I went wrong. An Olowogbogboro testifier had an accident, I posted to affirm such. Didn't an Olowogbogboro testifier have an accident? cheesy
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by felixomor: 4:52am On Jul 01, 2017
OtemAtum:
I haven't seen where I went wrong. An Olowogbogboro testifier had an accident, I posted to affirm such. Didn't an Olowogbogboro testifier have an accident? cheesy

Mschewww, I pity you .......
This is the not the first time I have advised you about fact checking.

So keep trying to defend yourself.
I know better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Kayoski(m): 6:24am On Jul 01, 2017
nams77:

Abeg wetin be the meaning of olowogbogboro
The outstretched arm

The full meaning in relevance is " the outstretched arm that delivers his children from troubles "
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by OtemAtum: 6:56am On Jul 01, 2017
felixomor:

I know better
kikiki cheesy no vex. Olowogbogboro testifier had an accident despite the Olowogbogboro stuff he did. Anyway, it's just a coincidence. Felix Omogbehin(the former Street of Samuel Criminal Ekwueme) pls go and sleep. cheesy
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by OtemAtum: 6:58am On Jul 01, 2017
felixomor:

I know better
kikiki cheesy no vex. Olowogbogboro testifier had an accident despite the Olowogbogboro stuff he did. Anyway, it's just a coincidence. Felix Omogbehin(the former Street of Samuel Criminal Ekwueme) pls go and sleep. cheesy
I know you don't even believe in Yahweh deep down. You're just one of them wink fighting for what you don't really believe in cheesy
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Papiikush: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2017
Aderola15:

Long overdue bawo? Which kain best lady be this one sef? angry tongue

Awwwwwwwnnnn... I'm so shy right now embarassed embarassed

Yes! Baeby, yes. kiss kiss

Cc: Papiikush

embarassed
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by nams77: 8:26am On Jul 01, 2017
Kayoski:

The outstretched arm

The full meaning in relevance is " the outstretched arm that delivers his children from troubles "
Thanks. That's an awesome description of our God. I was thinking it has something to do with money-olowo

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by michealjames3969(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2017
Benz Product Sha Real Irin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by sshalom(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
Thank GOD for preservation of lives and testimonies.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by lalasticlala(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Olowogbogboro: Nathaniel Bassey Debunks Accident Rumours, its Someone Testimony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Lady Who Rejected Phyno On 2go Then, Now Begs Him (Video) / 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend / Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.