Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,505 members, 7,914,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

Man That Erected The Portrait Of Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Bags An Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man That Erected The Portrait Of Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Bags An Award (590 Views)

Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man That Erected The Portrait Of Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Bags An Award by modelssphere(f): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Comrade Onyekachi Divine, the Genus who single handedly erected the status of ex President of Nigeria, Good luck Jonathan has bagged an historical award as the First Ever AYAN Ambassador on Cut Cost of Political Campaign for Young People to Run for Public Office.

The young politician got much admiration after erecting the viral Portrait of the former president in Uniport. He is an ardent Leader, traveler and grass root politician, with vision to become model for Service to humanity.

Speaking about the honorary award which was given to him for his sincerity, uprightness and boldness in fighting for his rights and that of people that look upto him, he has these following words to say: “To be nominated for such rarely award is indeed an evidence that God’s work is real in my life, my mission is always to accomplish that which have hoped and prayed for:to be the voice of the needy and speak for the youths so they could rise and fight for what they deserve. Better Nigeria begins with you, Arise and shine” he added.

https://somto.ng/comrade-onyekachi-divine-honoured-ayan-ambassador-cut-cost-political-campaign-young-people/

Re: Man That Erected The Portrait Of Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Bags An Award by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Good Job, Next?

(1) (Reply)

Former VP Atiku Abubakar Just Joined Nigeria's New Social Networking Site / Sen. Bukola Saraki Recalled From Senate Start From 1st Of August, 2017 / I’d Have Burnt My PDP Card, Flag If Sheriff Had Won – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.