Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,614 members, 7,878,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:37 AM

Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) (40560 Views)

Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Young Boys Caught Stealing Panties In Lagos, Forced To Strip By Residents.Photo / Snake, Car Key, Voters’ Card Found With Man Faking Insanity In Rivers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by Iseoluwani: 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by Iseoluwani: 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin grin

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by ileogbenfidel(m): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evil men everywhere
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by iykevalentine: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hello
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by iykevalentine: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
H
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by GoodMuyis(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Babalawos, Customer dont enter one chance.

What kind of Ebos could be in the mans hand
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by mickey5000(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:
The street is hot these days
yes, you are right. It's because the sun is too much
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by DesChyko: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Does it look like the folks around are after the implications of his doings?
They're just after gossip tidbits to share with friends and social media angry

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by AmuDimpka: 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Where is NCAN when you need them ?
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by Claessique1(f): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hmmm, God protect my kids for me.
You can imagine. This sinful world.
Lord af mercy.
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by marisdgreat(f): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lagos na d home of seeing food for calabash tied with a red pieces of cloth or for those nollywood their village round flat.
them no dey fail to disappoint even for all those close to across pako or arowoyaibuna or close to rybeka college side. I don jam plenty for ground nah. after their children go dey look like kwashiorkor when dem dey throw food in form of sacrifice
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by bisam(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by larrypourl(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Good for him.

Quality leather and Suede loafers available for sale at affordable prices. Size 40, 43, 44, 45, 46 and 47 available. Click my thread below for pictures and more details.
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by HausaOverlord: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Is he a miner, terrorist or a developer?
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by ksbusari(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
He is a Biafran
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by limamintruth: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Charms are like gold in one section of Nigeria

Everyone has them or everyone wants to have them.

Hmm, funny but true... tir!!! sad
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by defemie(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
Lol..he should be an afonja,d ritualists and skull mining republic of oduduosun.....feel free to quote me,I'm waiting!!!!!

*_Timely Warning To Nigerians!_*

FWD : ��

*"OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;"*

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._ My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. _*You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.*_ Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."

_PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE._

Kindly forward to your contacts until it gets to every Nigerian. God bless you!!! �

1 Like

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by menthane(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Person wey dey hungry before....him go kukuma chop.
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by purestone(f): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Those children's parents should make sure the testify about this on Sunday, this is the reason why prayer is very important, don't ever spend a day without prayer. ...
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by delishpot: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hahaha. If you look well now, na human parts baba cook put for there. canibals efrey wia.

Jokes appart, dem don play that guy 19. He fell mugu to some crazy 19 dudes who front as native doctors.
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Emhi30:
Another tribal bigot! I hope nobody wasted his/her money on sending you to school, because it is obviously a waste already.

E pain am!!!!
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by sylviaeo(f): 1:46am On Jul 01, 2017
Make una give am water also
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by tta(m): 6:38am On Jul 01, 2017
ESDKING:
Ndi mgbati mgbati have done it again.
Look at the way he's eating the stuff with courage.

Terrible human being.
Na una people dey rituals pass, ndigbo
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:57am On Jul 01, 2017
yellowbar skull miners again ? TUFIAKWA
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by bigtt76(f): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Look how e dress like Hushpuppi wanna-be. The guy set wan blow Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Who Operate Fake Flight Booking Website Arrested In Ibadan / My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals / Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.