Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,772 members, 7,898,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (3942 Views)

She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures / Deleted / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Hhenryy: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

Such girls are everywhere mehn. You just need to know where to look.

Bro, they are not everywhere, they are few, and the few ones available, are facing stiff competition from Men.

the ones I have personally come across are relatively out of range, it's either they are taken (married), too old, or other intimidating factors surrounding them.

for example there is one at my place of work, with even a bigger backside than the ones in those pictures. but she is a widow with kids, although still looks attractive and young but I believe she will be older than me.

I even heard rumors that her late husband was killed by some men who are crushing on her and she is still very young
Re: by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2017
Hhenryy:

Lols...
Re: by Hhenryy: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2017
Deadshot:

endeavor to check your mail From Time to time, I have posted another reply
Re: by AnembaT(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2017
chai e dey my village, e dey my village Bros come & see. no 4get my money oo, na DAT one make me I dey shout so..
Re: by holuwapopsh(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
WAT A BUMBUM i cn help u handle it just call dis line 07066127527
Re: by Hhenryy: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
holuwapopsh:
WAT A BUMBUM i cn help u handle it just call dis line 07066127527

Bro, this is wrong, you don't post your number on a public forum like this, you have violated one of the rules of this forum.
let's go private, i will prefer your BBM pin, or you can use the pm button
Re: by Hhenryy: 5:32am On Feb 07, 2020
obontami:

Na you Bleep the yansh? If yes, where you find her?
No be me ooooo....

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wait!!! / Question / A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.