Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,674 members, 7,908,745 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:34 AM

Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai (52014 Views)

Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" / "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) / "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by seunny4lif(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
She's just pained she was not the bitch!

Believe it or not 78% of Nigerian girls would love to spend a night with Hushpuppi.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
That is mompha...not hushpuppi
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by ExInferis(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
I swear i didn't understand a damn thing.

I don't speak thot.

1 Like

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by Mercyclaire: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Expired lady trying to make her way back....
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by shrek4(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hushpuppi bawo?

That's Mustapha Ismail, aka Mompha...

You people know nothing... You just write jargons because you want to hit front page.

How are you different from the 2 stupid fools dragging themselves?
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by whizzyleejr(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kiran, let me tell you something.....you are jealousssssssssgringringringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by Nasrudeen: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Olosho bit yan yan,abasah irannu ni
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
I know blame all this criminals na ,by now dem for don dey kirikiri dey cool dai heels,our police and legal system is a big joke,I begin apply for visa when I read Evans wan sue federal govt 300m
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by piagetskinner(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
see what the internet has caused.....

an avenue for low brained people to throw tantrums
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by anigold(m): 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hotshawarma:
olosho calling out another olosho....were the sisters not thinking when they slept with femi otedola who is a married man too??pot calling kettle black....
Everyone trying to be relevant even olosho. Olosho calling another Olosho Olosho grin grin grin
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by sagaxity(m): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Aiii. The girl don spoil market for her.....
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by mmsen: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
LordBaelish:
Thot tendencies in all these slay queens eh...

My African guys abeg if you wan marry just go abroad.. Africa don cast.

Key zones: Latina and Eastern European ladies

What nonsense are you talking?

As if Latinas don't do the same thing?

As for Eastern Europeans - they are the most common oloshos - from Thailand, Goa (India), to Dubai to London, to NYC and LA you will find plenty Eastern European olosho.
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by Pylony(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
This one na oloshorism i no go comment further.
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by lenghtinny(m): 1:19am On Jul 01, 2017
LordBaelish:
Thot tendencies in all these slay queens eh...

My African guys abeg if you wan marry just go abroad.. Africa don cast.

Key zones: Latina and Eastern European ladies
African Oloshos still dey learn for where latina and eastern European whores dey angry
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by davillian(m): 1:37am On Jul 01, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
She's just pained she was not the bitch!

Believe it or not 78% of Nigerian girls would love to spend a night with Hushpuppi.
The 78% re olosho.
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by IdeyFindWife: 5:13am On Jul 01, 2017
free2ryhme:

Can you imagine ashawo dey call another woman prostitute

Dey get fault? You dey blame them?! Nor be Nigerian dysfunctional justice system cause am?!!

EX-convict otedola-used immigrant-oloshos who chirped like parrots in Kirikkiri before being practically deported from Naija for their soul-less blackmailing scams. The same bitches who, if they tried that same ish in their native India, pakistan etc, would prolly have being rotting away in some unmarked graves now calling-out and shaming their fellow hustler like they're the new saints-on-da-block; pontificating upandan like say na dem do Naming Ceremony for john-the-baptist? you nor see am?!

Wey our boy, Ibori? He come from UK jail, he go pam for one corner, hin nor talk "pim" again for now. See that Kashamu Buruji PDP thief, dem talk say dem wan extradite him, the guy dey run upandan, appeal the gbege wey wan burst for am. See even Tinubu nor dey near US anyhow; Why? because all of dem had a brush with sensible law enforcement agencies and Criminal Justice systems, which though not perfect, still deliver efficiently, unlike Nigerian chop-chop "charge&bail" Police. Any rubbish dese girls are doing upandan now, na our inept police force facilitate and fast-track am.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by harrowmykel(m): 5:13am On Jul 01, 2017
Wow, you will definitely love this one of this apps..I loved them too..

free. instagram offline video saver *(save instagram videos without using data)* here ----- goo. gl/Zw4n3R

Or free whatsapp status saver *( save whatsapp status videos and images without using data)* here --- goo. gl/wbnu6U

Kindly share
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by chiraqDemon(m): 6:21am On Jul 01, 2017
Thottie fight
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by LordBaelish: 7:34am On Jul 01, 2017
mmsen:

What nonsense are you talking?

As if Latinas don't do the same thing?

As for Eastern Europeans - they are the most common oloshos - from Thailand, Goa (India), to Dubai to London, to NYC and LA you will find plenty Eastern European olosho.

I'm not arguing that oo it's just that they give better value for money. With the rising wave of feminism here without return benefits it's reducing the value of African hoes.. economically speaking of course cheesy
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by sshalom(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Flesh dealers calling themselves out. Thank GOD for humanity.
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by Dopezilla(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by linda190(f): 8:45am On May 12, 2018
:43am
Hush puppies wealth revealed and you won't believe this https://www.nairaland.com/4499848/hush-puppies-source-wealth-acclaimed

(1) (2) (Reply)

D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k / ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals / 12th Headies Awards: 11 Celebrities That Stood Out At The Event (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.