Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,639 members, 7,965,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:35 PM

My Boyfriend Has Feelings For Hes Ex! Happy Enddings(: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Feelings For Hes Ex! Happy Enddings(: (649 Views)

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Has Feelings For Hes Ex! Happy Enddings(: by carolena: 3:59am On Jan 29, 2010
soo all of yall saidd leave him soo he left me and tryed to be shanglee he found out he just loved me(: and now he gives more value for me soo glad for you guys!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Feelings For Hes Ex! Happy Enddings(: by carolena: 4:00am On Jan 29, 2010
this was the storyy(:

My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo?
« on: January 16, 2010, 07:52 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay well my name is Carolina and my boyfriends name is Juan his ex is Lorrie well Juan told me that he had feeling for her still ye asterday cause i asked h I'm babe do you like or have feelings for anyone else other than me we have Ben dating for 1 month and 2 weeks and Ive never feel so deep for a guy hes perfect but the face that he has feelings for his ex makes me think what the Hek do i do hes girlfriend is in Junior high and me and him are in the same school but ID like he sees her at church every sunday but i mean I'm actually tellling him you should tell Lorrie how you feel about her and Crap and I'm he GirlFRIEND! i sound SO crazy but i just want him happy tho it might seem he loves me and crap but come on Edik shes a cheerleader I'm a model and cheerleader I'm way more hotter than her but I'm probably just jellos but my friend she gos to the same church as me and has an eye on them both but i mean i dint know what to do like my heart says dump him but i wouldn't want to deal with it seeing his face every single day and today when hes friend Devin was walking he was like are you going to tel ll her and he was like you tell her i was supper red i thought he was gonna dump me so i cry ed all 7Th period witch by the way is choir witch again by the way is SO weird having to sing and cry then to find out that he wasn't? oh and Lorrie is his first love and idk anymore I'm crying SO much someone please help me tell me what do you think i should do oh please help me I'm hopeless now:[ thank you for taking you time to read it i no its super long goodbye god bless you
-Carolina
Re: My Boyfriend Has Feelings For Hes Ex! Happy Enddings(: by 190: 4:52am On Jan 29, 2010
carolena:

soo all of yall saidd leave him soo he left me and tryed to be shanglee he found out he just loved me(: and now he gives more value for me soo glad for you guys!

na which kin wahala come be dis~
what are u saying here
is that mexican or haiti~
Re: My Boyfriend Has Feelings For Hes Ex! Happy Enddings(: by vivaladiva(f): 5:00am On Jan 29, 2010
abeg 190 no make me laugh die, me sef i tire, i read the thing my eye begin turn me
Re: My Boyfriend Has Feelings For Hes Ex! Happy Enddings(: by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 29, 2010
190:

na which kin wahala come be dis~
what are u saying here
is that mexican or haiti~
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Feelings For Hes Ex! Happy Enddings(: by Godalone(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2010
This is the longest sentence so far in nairaland,no comma & no full stop. OP,you deserve an award.

(1) (Reply)

Does True Love Exist / After 3,claims Is Not D Father. / Why All Them Hatingz In The Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.