Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,526 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? (27768 Views)

Take Dollars In Cash In NEW YORK And Give Us Naira Here. / 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria / How Do I Import Human Hair Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by RaeMystix: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Everything except electronics.
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jlow2:
what model of rx300 re you talking about is it tokumbo or naija used?
it's tokunbo from Canada.. with complete an original custom paper

Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Analog95(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
please import sense.maybe we will be wiser. our mumu don do.
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by lilcashking(m): 12:58am On Jul 04, 2017
partnerbiz4:

Like?
guns and lots more
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by sonnie10: 1:09am On Jul 04, 2017
Bros if you don't to want loss your money, forget importation from US. Most people can't afford the quality.

Imagine if you buy the cheapest Adidas or Nike sneakers for $50. Plus shipping $10.

How many people can pay #30k for a pair of cheap sneakers.

Or if you buy cheap t- shirts of $20 , which is the lowest quality shirt you can get in US. Who will buy them for say $10k from you?

Again when you talk about used motor part, the Asia market is better. The Camry engine you will get for $600 and above from US is sold for less than $300 In Malaysia. Ladipo has them for nothing more than $450 equivalent.

The only things you can make profit on are those items you can't find elsewhere except in the US. But you have to have enough money to buy in large quantities to reduce cost of shipping.

For instance, if you ship just 100 boxes, the shipper would calculated them by weight of individual box at $3.99 /pound. An item like Hughes diaper that weigh about 20 pound would then cost you $80 to ship one box alone. Add that to the amount you bought it from the store. Then it becomes overpriced.

However, money answereth all things. If you have enough to ship about 10000 boxes, (yes 10000 boxes not typo)you take one container by yourself. Shipping a 40ft container is about $5k. Therefore, each box would cost you less than one dollar to ship (actually , 50cents). With clearing from Lagos port, all expenses won't be more than $2 for each box. Compare that with the person who is not well informed.
You can even sell with $20- 30 profit for each box (multiple that by 10000 boxes) while the other person is struggling to breakeven.

This is one of the secrets no one would ever revile to you. There are others, but you have to give me what I eat to continue.

Good luck.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by toluxa1(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2017
mikolo80:
How do you make a profit cos dollar is 362 now

Trade secret.
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Jlow2: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2017
ashkenking:
it's tokunbo from Canada.. with complete an original custom paper
email me on nairaland
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by partnerbiz4: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Wow
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by awulio(f): 1:33am On Jul 06, 2017
Hi everyone I'm also looking to import things but I don't know what to import and I don't have any contacts in Nigeria . So I can't really trust anyone .

1 Like

Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by blaze612(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2017
awulio:
Hi everyone I'm also looking to import things but I don't know what to import and I don't have any contacts in Nigeria . So I can't really trust anyone .
reach me with ifeanyichukwuvincent3@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by decemberlog(f): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2017
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by decemberlog(f): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2017
this Items are for sell

Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by decemberlog(f): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2017
At December Logistics We give you a full session @ our seminars and workshops the best approach to Online Marketing
For you that need to buy something from US, lovely, I bought 19 samsung phones at $120= 46200 plus shipment they all work but no Battery.
if 46200 is divided by 19 = 2450 each phones, then I decide to sell each 5000 how much is my Gain

visit: www.decemberlogistics.com.ng also www.decemberlogistics..com you can never go wrong with and after our training

Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Chukazu: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2018
Redman44:
Get any job if you can't get a office job. Save up for some months. Import small machinery that you can use to start small food products businesses that will set you on the way to becoming a Industrialist like Dangote. You can start Plantain Chips business. The sealing machine for the plastic bag that will contain your plantain chips is on all these China sites. You can use these Chinese sites to start a small Snacks production company. It is not about importing cosmetics, clothes, shoes all the time.

There are small machinery on Indian and Chinese sites that you can import, stay in your house and use these machines to start a small factory in a shed in your backyard producing fast moving food products like Chin Chin, Plantain Chips, Bar Soap etc. Think outside the Box. Cheers.

Please which site can I get a Sealing machine?
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by BIXYBABE: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2018
awulio:
I can help u and u won't regret it, u can reach me at d contact on my signature
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by MPESA(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
akilo1:
ok thank you for the vital information as I will be looking for a way to get a warehouse in ladipo and try to do my home work because I am planning to start soon once i am do e with my calculation

Pls can I pm you .
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by akilo1: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
MPESA:

Pls can I pm you .
yeah you can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

!!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb / The Typical Nigerian Attitude To Foreign Goods And The Dollar Slide. / Can Same BVN Be Used For An Account Holder With Different Account Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.