Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,590 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Yoruba Are Avoiding Thread "Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution"but Runs To Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Are Avoiding Thread "Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution"but Runs To Biafra (997 Views)

Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes / I Try To Obey The Constitution But It's Very Difficult, Says Buhari / Imo APC Ward Congress: Okorocha Runs To Buhari For Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Are Avoiding Thread "Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution"but Runs To Biafra by Hopeful20100: 3:22am On Jul 01, 2017
Yoruba Are Avoiding Thread "Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution"But Runs To Biafra. This thread has been up for almost a day but it's only 2 pages. Yorubas are not interested in it, and neither are Biafrans commenting. But the same Yorubas will invade IPOB/Biafran threads. Now we see who is looking for trouble? Other tribes, you see who is looking for trouble now?

https://www.nairaland.com/3890868/draft-oodua-region-yoruba-constitution

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Are Avoiding Thread "Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution"but Runs To Biafra by obonujoker(m): 3:51am On Jul 01, 2017
Give us ewedu first....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Are Avoiding Thread "Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution"but Runs To Biafra by Agumbankembu: 6:12am On Jul 01, 2017
Hopeful20100:
Yoruba Are Avoiding Thread "Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution"But Runs To Biafra. This thread has been up for almost a day but it's only 2 pages. Yorubas are not interested in it, and neither are Biafrans commenting. But the same Yorubas will invade IPOB/Biafran threads. Now we see who is looking for trouble? Other tribes, you see who is looking for trouble now?

I read all the comments on the thread, and saw Biafrans weren't even commenting on their thread, they were having a wankfest of themselves there.

Let the tables turn and see how they will spam all Biafrans threads.

Their case is something else, I have never seen that kind of unexamined life

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Are Avoiding Thread "Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution"but Runs To Biafra by Masterclass32: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2017
Hmmm...., quite an observation.
Re: Yoruba Are Avoiding Thread "Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution"but Runs To Biafra by mormonslayer: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2017
Can I still call them oily soup eaters without being banned

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Are Avoiding Thread "Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution"but Runs To Biafra by zombieHUNTER: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I thought I was the only one who noticed this.... OMG ... I viewed the thread and left them.. No comment. Non of my biz
But when reverse is the case
My oh my
Every biafran thread will be 10 pages and above.. Where they will tell how they know biafra more than you...
This is really terrible

Cc liondeleo Vedaxcool aufbauf hungerbad et all .. Are you seeing what am saw

Is it a sign that these people wants to be part of the Biafra grin
Ayamnot undastandin

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Are Avoiding Thread "Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution"but Runs To Biafra by mormonslayer: 8:02am On Jul 01, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I thought I was the only one who noticed this.... OMG ... I viewed the thread and left them.. No comment. Non of my biz
But when reverse is the case
My oh my
Every biafran thread will be 10 pages and above.. Where they will tell how they know biafra more than you...
This is really terrible

Cc liondeleo Vedaxcool aufbauf hungerbad et all .. Are you seeing what am saw

Is it a sign that these people wants to be part of the Biafra grin
Ayamnot undastandin

TUFIA !!! grin grin
Re: Yoruba Are Avoiding Thread "Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution"but Runs To Biafra by oladeebo: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2017
Hopeful20100:

are you frustrated?
who give you the mandate of Yoruba constitution!
You just have a stout in beer parlor and writes jargon and label Yoruba!
Re: Yoruba Are Avoiding Thread "Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution"but Runs To Biafra by Adiola(f): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2017
what do you expect from cowards

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Are Avoiding Thread "Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution"but Runs To Biafra by otosa(m): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2017
Yoruba is not taking about breaking our of Nigeria but seeking for restructuring. Which I think it will be achievable than breaking away.
Hopeful20100:

Re: Yoruba Are Avoiding Thread "Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution"but Runs To Biafra by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2017
obonujoker:
Give us ewedu first....

Do you know how wicked this comment is?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Are Avoiding Thread "Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution"but Runs To Biafra by najoke: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2017
Kikiki…… hahaha…. He pain them

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Are Avoiding Thread "Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution"but Runs To Biafra by Jonathan39: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
An average Yoruba is a tought,what do you expect from them
Agumbankembu:

I read all the comments on the thread, and saw Biafrans weren't even commenting on their thread, they were having a wankfest of themselves there.

Let the tables turn and see how they will spam all Biafrans threads.

Their case is something else, I have never seen that kind of unexamined life
Re: Yoruba Are Avoiding Thread "Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution"but Runs To Biafra by waledeji(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
[left][/left][quote author=Jonathan39 post=58017857 am an illiterate

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Binta Nyako Too Silent / Yoruba Group Rejects Restructuring Declares Oduduwa Republic, Support For Biafra / Dokpesi, Nwanyanwu Suspended As Crisis Rocks APDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.