Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,173 members, 7,922,940 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:12 PM

Anthony Joshua Makes The Cover Of The 'bible Of Boxing' Ring Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Joshua Makes The Cover Of The 'bible Of Boxing' Ring Magazine (549 Views)

Fury, AJ & Wilder’s Positions As Ring Magazine Releases List Of Top Heavyweights / Alex On The Cover Of Nestlé Milk As A 6 Months Old (Throwback Photo) / Anthony Joshua Cover Of The 'bible Of Boxing' Ring Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Makes The Cover Of The 'bible Of Boxing' Ring Magazine by Takeit2017(m): 5:00am On Jul 01, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-2NlYrl3jgu4/WVca65pL_gI/AAAAAAAMv20/nKglB_cdYKciBYkJMoxmHAVYLSiMmOe6QCLcBGAs/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Nigerian born British boxer, Anthony Joshua is the latest cover star for the famous 'Bible of Boxing' Ring Magazine. Joshua in the latest edition of the US based magazine speaks on his rise in the boxing world and other issues. Ring Magazine, founded by Nathaniel Fleischer in 1922 is the oldest U.S based boxing publication.
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fynestboi

More @>>>>http://trendzbase..in/2017/06/anthony-joshua-makes-cover-of-bible-of.html
Re: Anthony Joshua Makes The Cover Of The 'bible Of Boxing' Ring Magazine by crazyABO(m): 5:15am On Jul 01, 2017
I knw some ppl go still come here come drag ipod and afonja lemme chill n watch shocked
Re: Anthony Joshua Makes The Cover Of The 'bible Of Boxing' Ring Magazine by Depreacherman(m): 5:21am On Jul 01, 2017
well deserved. more power to your elbow my African brother!

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Sues Rob Kardashian For Leaking Her N*de Photos / I Won Free Ticket To Hang Out With E-money But Want To Sell It Out (details) / AMAA 2017 Full List Of Nominees & Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.