Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,779 members, 7,918,460 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:30 AM

Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos (65685 Views)

Lionel Messi And Antonela Roccuzzo Teenage Throwback Picture / Antonella And Her Sons, Thiago And Mateo Came Out To Support Argentina And Messi / Barca Star Lionel Messi Weds Girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo. Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by emmabest2000(m): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Burgerlomo: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2017
Childhood sweetheart hmm o ga o, may God bless their union. Amen
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by cinoedhunter: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2017
Na me been be the photographer, na y una no see me there
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by MrOwonikoko: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2017
Enemies of pregress cant be seen at d wedding e.g Ronaldo and madrista and der fans.
Quote me and powerful thunder fall on u now now!!

9 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by tunapawizzy: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Zero respect for ladies who marry footballers and musicians.
The motive is obvious; besides more than half of them don't even have basic education.

And a life without education is worthless.

Messi should have at least shaved for his wedding,

His wedding suit is also a write-off, very ill-fitted. He should have just worn his football jersey if he couldn't afford a decent tailor like Mai Atafo who transformed Ebuka in the BBNaija days.

I have not touched the breàsts of the ugly woman with Fabregas but it looks as hard as Nkalagu granite.

SIR R U KIDDING OR just NATURALLY STUUPID

21 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by cashmyles: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2017
Getintouch2004:
God bless their union.

But why is it that footballers always wait to have like 2 to 3 children before they finally settle down Ayam not understanding

Until u tell me why majority of Nigeria artists and actresses always have a broken home and damn live a fake life

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by bsideboii(m): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2017
Happy married life to him.It always feels good to get married to a childhood sweetheart whom u known reach their Idile.Not like all this girls whom u know nothing about .

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Cityfirstborn(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The motive is obvious; besides more than half of them don't even have basic education.

His wedding suit is also a write-off, very ill-fitted. He should have just worn his football jersey if he couldn't afford a decent tailor like Mai Atafo who transformed Ebuka in the BBNaija days.

I have not touched the breàsts of the ugly woman with Fabregas but it looks as hard as Nkalagu granite.

your mates are making money n you are spewing rubbish. That suit, even if you save your lifetime earnings you won't even afford the tie alone.
why can't you congratulate them and move on with your big head.
as if you don wear suit before

16 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by edeXede: 8:23am On Jul 01, 2017
embarassed embarassed

When will they divorce? I love divorce

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2017
ideology:
Marrying your friend is one of the most beautiful thing on earth, just see the smiles on their faces

Every moment is fun, no protocols, just enjoymento

Tap her ass in the kitchen. pinch her when she's carried away in deep thoughts, hug her from behind while she is undressing, help her wear her bra & necklace, the list is endless.

If both of u are not friends, the home will be filled with laws and protocols but with love there is no law or offense.

just see the way Messi and bae are walking down the red carpet, NO PROTOCOLS

My bae where art thou?
did you hear how long they have been together?,most of you nairaland guys cant even hold down a relationship for three months cos you are too busy keeping your options open ,playing hide and seek just to earn braggings rights like there is an award for body counts

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2017
Fabregas girlfriend be doing like a teenager at 42 can't she see how Classy girls younger than her are dressed? Lebanese people sha.
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by martineverest(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2017
and ronaldo is enjoying his morroccan gay
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2017
MrOwonikoko:
Enemies of pregress cant be seen at d wedding e.g Ronaldo and madrista and der fans.
Quote me and powerful thunder fall on u now now!!
They can't. Where dem wan see the invite. Lol!
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by tunde82seidat(f): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2017
Wow.They met when he was 9 years! Now that's an extraordinary man

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by bigeliot(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2017
EmekaBlue:
smiley Footballers and their enjoying wives...School no pay like this o

Congrats Messi
my dear d tin tire me o. Who certificate help?

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Drabrah(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2017
henryanna36:
Lionel Messi tied the knot yesterday with his childhood sweetheart, Antonella Roccuzzo at his hometown in Rosario Argentina. His teammates and former teammates Luis Suarez, Neymar,Gerard Pique,Xavi,Eto,Puyol,Dani Alves,Fabregas and others were among the[b] 260 guests in attendance at the intimate ceremony.[/b]

However former bosses Pep Guardiola and most of the Argentina squad or legend Diego Maradona were obviously missing.

According to a report by Argentine newspaper La Nacion, Messi invited only four of his international team-mates – Sergio Aguero, Javier Mascherano, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria.

The couple, who have known each other for about 25 years, banned mobile phones at the ceremony. Staff were also sworn to secrecy and 450 police officers were on hand for the big day.

The couple, who now live in Barcelona, have two sons together.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/photos-from-lionel-messis-wedding-with.html

Wu see wot I'm "sawing"?
450police for 260guests. Wu be d real guests abeg?
grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by martineverest(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

from a wretched fool

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Omonoba1: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2017
tunde82seidat:
Wow.They met when he was 9 years! Now that's an extraordinary man
They met when he was 5yrs old.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by chrisbrown20(m): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2017
ideology:
Marrying your friend is one of the most beautiful thing on earth, just see the smiles on their faces

Every moment is fun, no protocols, just enjoymento

Tap her ass in the kitchen. pinch her when she's carried away in deep thoughts, hug her from behind while she is undressing, help her wear her bra & necklace, the list is endless.

If both of u are not friends, the home will be filled with laws and protocols but with love there is no law or offense.

just see the way Messi and bae are walking down the red carpet, NO PROTOCOLS

My bae where art thou?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Gwazah(m): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Footballers are living gods honestly. I can't imagine a better way to live a life. One getting paid billions to exercise and keep fit daily with a rich accompaniment of fame, etc. wink

God bless their union.

Nnamdi Kanu would have been this way if he hadn't been kicked out of the football academy for petty stealing. cry
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by adekS1(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2017
good morning peeps n happy new month,pls l wsh n beseech u that henceforth u guys can include this hashtag #OYO & OSUN GVTS REOPEN LAUTECH# before or after ur comments on social media to save d life of students of d institution on strike for many months now to show solidarity....u cn Neva tell wia ds WL reach.(Lautech is Ladoke Akintola University of technology,ogbomoso).tanks
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by eluquenson(m): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2017
That's true love

Congratulations to the greatest footballer

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by bizzibodi(m): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2017
wher iz messi?i only saw san rodriguez jose' in d pic.
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by 6sco: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

depends on your defination of education though.
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by shege45: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ur problem is ur problem. u wey go school hw far?u cnt even near him

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Onedibe1: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are so pained,i guess is becos u cnt be 1...
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by jomoh: 8:46am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That suit is an Armani customised suit.

You probably won't and able to afford it in you life time.

8 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by idris4eva(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2017
Football the only money ritual that has no side effects

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by WiseFool2(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2017
TINALETC3:
kiss wow wow wow kiss
U be sirene ni?
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2017
Papiikush:
Where is Ronaldo?
He should be there Na smiley
Ronaldo is somewhere looking for personal achievement, hence, he declined to play for the third place for portegal. So unprofessional, only claims patriotic when the team is shining but declines towards darken hours. Nani deserves all the glory been thrown to Ronaldo. Always having an excuse. You cant be messi.shame on you for not willing to play because of third place. You done love football unlike messi, you only love fame and praise!

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by futurism: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2017
Getintouch2004:
God bless their union.

But why is it that footballers always wait to have like 2 to 3 children before they finally settle down Ayam not understanding
lol. You have no idea. I think you should google.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Memes From Yesterday's Chelsea And Barca March / Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.