Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,975 members, 7,946,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1341891 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by prinzedy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
Centino:
Hello everyone, pls join me shout hallelujah as my ban gets lifted grin
Fewer things are more frustrating than that on this forum. It’s happened before that I stayed up all night to write and posted early only for it to be deleted and I got a ban. Anyway, owners of the site can do as they wish. Can’t adjudicate there. Only that when it happened again this time I made up my mind to move this story to its permanent site with the very next update. So in addition to the killed morale, working on the website has consumed me since yesterday hence no update today. On my site you will get to download part one of the story for free and buy the second part for a token and also now enjoy consistent twice a week update for free. For those who have always wanted to contribute, there is a donate button there you can avail yourself of and make secure payments to help my ministry grin. If all works well, it will become a daily thing and your first stop to hear news from the wackiest crew on the internet as well get to see the daily lives of more characters in more details. Always said it is a story that is not ending soon and it is now only going to get better. Link will be posted once ready. Cheero my friends.

Centino while I understand you and the reason for you wanting to opt of NL I'll like to plead with you to keep updating your stories here on NL.
Not everyone will like to make any financial transaction on a site.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lordinit:

This is the force of demand and supply. Ever wondered why people make fake products?It is sometimes when demand is too high and cannot be met. This goes to Centino who has been starving people. If someone creates a clone of Katakata Street elsewhere, he will still be followed. Centino this story may be bigger than you now. I don't know what you can do.

Still, there’s nothing like the original my bro. Now I have found a solution because having paid for space on the World Wide Web, I’m now giving it 150% commitment. It will no longer be just Sunday- Sunday. Fakers can’t try what’s coming going forward.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
Pheezie:
Centino.
So you dey carry this tory go site with immediate effect?
Abeg wetin be the name of the site?

I go soon drop am.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
prinzedy:

Centino while I understand you and the reason for you wanting to opt of NL I'll like to plead with you to keep updating your stories here on NL.
Not everyone will like to make any financial transaction on a site.

The intention is not for people to come and make financial transactions. That is totally optional. The story is available to be enjoyed as before. It will only be bigger and better. I will consider still updating on NL as well.

But I can assure you that the process of setting up the payment gateway is rigorous and thorough such that my details are already with EFCC meaning it’s super safe.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
nawaoooo today no come make sense again. which kind wahala be this
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ytea(f): 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
cry Centino, you're still the best yet. I wish you success.

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Donpeteranking1: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
Centino:

The intention is not for people to come and make financial transactions. That is totally optional. The story is available to be enjoyed as before. It will only be bigger and better. I will consider still updating on NL as well.

But I can assure you that the process of setting up the payment gateway it rigorous and my details are already with EFCC meaning it’s super safe.

Just got free from my ban
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by LabUdegbe(m): 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Centino.... Anywhere you de, I go de there... Bring it on.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Centino:

I understand man. It is for a reason that I articulate my deepest thoughts within a fictitious comical story.... Las las we will all be alright.

I won't wish him to RIP. That is a not the will of the Almighty. But make I shut up fes. Mr Cosmas will explain grin

I have been waiting for Sir Cosmas to explain this..

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by YTderin(f): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
Abeg just drop the site as soon as you are ready. I'm with you on this. IF you claim to love this story as much as you do.emphasis on IF.
You should be able to drop something.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
Not happy now. I believe the new development will ease this though.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by OPC90(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
My brother is a welcome development... just be fast with the link cos am tired of disappointment. i do derive great joy from your story and i dont ever pray for it to come to an end.
Though i dnt always fancy those football aspect of it as am not a football fan.
Keep it up man

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Lordinit: 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
Cecntino:

Still, there’s nothing like the original my bro. Now I have found a solution because having paid for space on the World Wide Web, I’m now giving it 150% commitments. It will no longer be just Sunday- Sunday. Fakers can’t try what’s coming going forward.

Correct. Anyway you go, we will go with you. May God give you insight on how to handle this.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Youngzubi(m): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
Centino:
Fewer things are more frustrating than that on this forum. It’s happened before that I stayed up all night to write and posted early only for it to be deleted and I got a ban. Anyway, owners of the site can do as they wish. Can’t adjudicate there. Only that when it happened again this time I made up my mind to move this story to its permanent site with the very next update. So in addition to the killed morale, working on the website has consumed me since yesterday hence no update today. On my site you will get to download part one of the story for free and buy the second part for a token and also now enjoy consistent twice a week update for free. For those who have always wanted to contribute, there is a donate button there you can avail yourself of and make secure payments to help my ministry grin. If all works well, it will become a daily thing and your first stop to hear news from the wackiest crew on the internet as well get to see the daily lives of more characters in more details. Always said it is a story that is not ending soon and it is now only going to get better. Link will be posted once ready. Cheero my friends.

Finally you're making sense,..... What a wise decision, you're about to take a big step and if managed well you will definitely get there bro. You will soon get to know how long you've been delaying your success and also giving it out to bloggers, pirates and plagiarist.

Respect!

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Wadewaltz(m): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
Youngzubi:

Finally you're making sense,..... What a wise decision, you're about to take a big step forward and if managed well you will definitely get there bro.

Respect!
I never see your mouth for my new story,why
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Wadewaltz(m): 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
Centino do not rush,wait till the economy gets better and data gets cheaper,95% of your readers here are airtel,etisalat and mtn users,if you know you know do not be decieved,in a month the number of people that will log into your website might not be upto 100,no diss,just facts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by genius43(m): 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
Wadewaltz:
Centino do not rush,wait till the economy gets better and data gets cheaper,95% of your readers here are airtel,etisalat and mtn users,if you know you know do not be decieved,in a month the number of people that will log into your website might not be upto 100,no diss,just facts

Do you need spectranet, swift, Ntel or any other broadband to be able to access a website? Or is Nairaland not a website again?

6 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Holywizard: 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
Shame on u guys that are encouraging him to opt out. Unfortunately, his followers will reduce just like de value Zimbabwe currency. Many tried this and failed

6 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Holywizard: 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
Being banned shouldn't warrant u not to update.
No matter how u make us ask for updates to increase traffic on ur intending site, de vibe can never be like Nairaland's

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Wadewaltz(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
genius43:

Do you need spectranet, swift, Ntel or any other broadband to be able to access a website? Or is Nairaland not a website again?
You do not understand the sayings of a wise man,knowledge is power

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
genius43:

the guy is talking about airtel nd etisalat freebasics through which people without data can access nairaland too

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by WHOcarex: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
The witches and wizards here are angry because centino is exposing the way they operate. Tueh

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BIGGIE121(m): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
Divepen1:
Centino, the mods have no reason to ban you.
The antispambot bans people when it suspects anything suspicious.
When it does that, just ask your fans to mention me or send a message to the mods. Ask everyone we've dealt with, we are always quick to unban people. We won't know unless you report.
This goes to the fans.

GOD SAVE UNA TODAY OOOOOO THE ORISHAS WOULD HAVE PAID U GUYS A VISIT.....MTCHEEWW FUJI GARBAGE

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
centino pls try and reconsider ur decision, even myself was banned yesterday and I don't know what my offence was but immediately I reported to one of the mods I became reinstated. I don't think all d bans are entirely intentional

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by prinzedy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
Centino:

But I can assure you that the process of setting up the payment gateway it rigorous and my details are already with EFCC meaning it’s super safe.

No wahala then anywhere you go we dey follow
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by spiceybae(f): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
so no update on Wednesday, no update today again....
chai, lemme coman b going....
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by CalciumB3: 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
Centino:

I go soon drop am.
I get site wey no dey ban pesin ooo.... You fit dey post there.... I Don send you an email
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by calamus(m): 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
Centino:

Kunaka kunaka...

The ban thing was fast becoming a nuisance. The people who are bickering and writing trash are enjoying unrivaled freedom and here the big time contributors are, begging moderators to let them make contributions.
That was how I had to cancel a recharge card printing seminar slated for this past Saturday, all because the bot banned me for posting contact details. Even took my time to craft a thread, got a ban again, straight.

Good thing is, we're moving to the permanent site, and I like the pun.

Congrats Sir!

7 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MhiztaRange(m): 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
I no see any update o ,them don update?
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by YTderin(f): 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
genius43:

Loool. I tire ooo. I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Deldevieno(m): 7:57am On Mar 18, 2019
Holywizard:
Many tried this and failed

Last i checked, Centino is not "many", he is Centino. Don't start playing the "comparing game". This story isn't your regular story, i thought you knew. This is way out of this planet.
BTW, the fact that others failed doesn't mean he will. They've got different attitude, different level of creativity, commitment, and the like.
People tend to see others failing in the place they have failed themselves. Let oga Centino try.

11 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ewawumi(f): 8:13am On Mar 18, 2019
Deldevieno:

Last i checked, Centino is not "many", he is Centino. Don't start playing the "comparing game". This story isn't your regular story, i thought you knew. This is way out of this planet.
BTW, the fact that others failed doesn't mean he will. They've got different attitude, different level of creativity, commitment, and the like.
People tend to see others failing in the place they have failed themselves. Let oga Centino try.
There is even no failure anywhere near centino. Among the many that failed is oyinprince WO didn't. Same way, centino will not fail

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.