Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,463 members, 7,964,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:56 PM

New Revelation About Evans Saga - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Revelation About Evans Saga (571 Views)

Abba Kyari: '90% Of The Information About Evans & His Arrest Are False' / Please Nigerians Forgive Me, I Know Nothing About Evans Posted / Imagine what i saw on Facebook about Evans,. can it be true,? photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Revelation About Evans Saga by Dujardin(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2017
Nigerians need to start thinking outside the box.
What if the Evans saga was a conspiracy?
What if it is aimed at fuelling the rejuvenated tribal conflict?
Critical analysis of how the NPF has gone about the whole situation shows that, there are elements of deceit -that shouldn't be ignored- in the story.

As much as I want to be optimistic, before you condemn, hear me out.
This is the part where you need to logical reasoning;
1. The conducts of the NPF by not charging him to court due to lack of concrete evidence,
2. The smooth confession of Mr. Evans as if he ate okra,
3. The ease with which media correspondents gain access to him without obstruction from the NPF,
4. So many intelligent information deliberately leaked to the public as a result of No. 3,
5. The campaign to free him,

All has thrown enough caution into the wind.

After all, America successfully sold it to us that their SEAL 6 team shot Osama Bin Laden and disposed his body, so no one saw his corpse.
What if this is one of many cook up stories? Yes our politicians are good at it too, they do so to distract us from their impunity.

Original Evans might be in his home chilling and laughing at Nigerians...
Re: New Revelation About Evans Saga by justmenoni: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Everyone Who Lives Around Ikorodu OR Might Be Visiting Ikorodu So / "Any Lady My Husband Touches Her Buttocks Ends Up With Him... I’m His 33rd Wife / Three Men Nabbed With Human Skulls In Ogun State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.