Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,791 members, 7,912,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS (4402 Views)

Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO / Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won / Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by ipobarecriminals: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2017
Evilpobs yoot are behind dis.Nothing do u.Fire on we dey behind u.Darkness and light cannot cohabit together.

2 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2017
IpobExposed:

Fake for what. If is fake will I expose the sender id

Bro while I sympathize with you but you need to know you are embarrassing yourself here.

I rant and yab cownu on nairaland but that's where it ends

I have Ibo friends o... your speech was too hate filled even for a full blooded Yoruba like me

For instance see your topic Biafra are trying to burn your house ?

Omo get sense na you did this to yourself

YouTube isn't nairaland where you can talk anyhow

Trust me your won't even get that channel back in 6 months

Move on abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by DonBobes(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2017
IpobExposed:
Moderators pls ban anybody saying people should report my channel.

Because is from Nairaland that they will recruit and storm my YouTube channel

Sorry open another account on Facebook and let me know. Don't use your original Facebook account to send me any message again. Open a bogus account on Facebook and tell me the account name here .we never underestimate the enemy if you get me

1 Like

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2017
IpobExposed:

But Biafrans do lie on their newspaper and their blogs that Donald Trump called Nnamdi KANU.

So I will make a title like

Donald Trump calls Nnamdi KANU audio.

Then in the video I will he reporting the lies of Ipob that Trump called Kanu.

My title are always related.

Then report them too. As long as you keep making those videos with misleading titles, I'll keep making sure you get banned.

5 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2017
IpobExposed:
Moderators pls ban anybody saying people should report my channel.

Because is from Nairaland that they will recruit and storm my YouTube channel

Your channel should be blocked permanently

What is wrong with you bro

Relax already

3 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by lanzini(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
IpobExposed:
What is life without my YouTube channel

solution : climb on top of 5 Storey building, then jump
down from there.

5 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by intruxive(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ipobexposed even jusus was crucified by people who he came to save.
You are trying to save your people too, pls dont expect them to appreciate you. Just expect more hatred for no reason. Upload your videos to nairaland direct and dont stop exposing them posterity will smile on you
And hey you are famous already more than any of your detractors, after namdi kanu ipobexposed is the most famous igbo alive..... greater than ojuk..
Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by intruxive(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
dobokiy:
I was the one who created a thread asking that every sensible user of this forum report your fraudulent misleading videos on undecidedYouTube. Since this forum was quick to delete my thread just to shield a fraudster, I reported them myself and good to see Google taking some actions. Soon your IP would be blocked from ever uploading a video or creating a YouTube account
See achievement o! Even judas made lots of money too, congratulations!
Am sure your fellow deludes will be celebrating like the pharisees now, oh I forgot....... u r jewish too
Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by UnknownT: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
After you don chop $250, dem no gree make you chop again. Lol
Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Urchman27(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
intruxive:
Ipobexposed even jusus was crucified by people who he came to save.
You are trying to save your people too, pls dont expect them to appreciate you. Just expect more hatred for no reason. Upload your videos to nairaland direct and dont stop exposing them posterity will smile on you
And hey you are famous already more than any of your detractors, after namdi kanu ipobexposed is the most famous igbo alive..... greater than ojuk..
Omo see stupidity

WTF!

5 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by intruxive(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
Urchman27:

Omo see stupidity

WTF!
I guess this was meant for your elders...... just the way do it always.
Have you placed a course on ur fathers today for going against 'god' kanu? grin
Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by decomaniaboss(f): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
the google customer care representative that called u is a him or her ? am confused with ur english sir
Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by decomaniaboss(f): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Caustics:
add +99 to the number. thats the prefix. if it doesnt still go dip your phone in cold water for 2 mins
hahahhahahahahhahah pause,then grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nd break cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,guy ur post gt me laughing for almost 2 minutes,my jaw is still hurting,
Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Ngokafor(f): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
IpobExposed:

Fake for what. If is fake will I expose the sender id

..,You are a fraud and a scammer...You post videos with false catchy headlines to lure iddiotic zombies into watching your scam videos,,in their desperate 'fight' against Biafra..

..By the time they realise you were just crying wolf,they have watched the video and made money for you....You are simply disgracing yourself clowning around here.

3 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Thewrath(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Seun,lalasticlala,mynd44 should learn something from this,YouTube is not nairaland!

Not everything is bussiness!

2 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
not happy o
Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by ednut1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
IpobExposed:
not happy o
get a life.

1 Like

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by aragonchuks(m): 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
IpobExposed:

You cannot stop a moving train

1 Like

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by excanny: 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
IpobExposed:

Sorry about your loss, man.

I guess your lost some considerable source of income.

But why build your life around a YouTube channel? I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ipobexposed start a petition online for reinstatememt of your google account. Make it 500 signatures.

Post it here.. APC North and APC southwest will give 500 signatures.

Then send an email to youtube support. That should fix your reputation issue.

It will be harder to suspend you in the future.
Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Agumbaa: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Somebody makes $150 dollars a month lying.

Oh boi go and learn handiwork if jamb no gree favor u.
Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by vicadex07(m): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Create another one now
IpobExposed:
Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Yyeske(m): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

You were banned because you lie on your videos. You put up a false catchy caption to promote traffic and the video content will not have anything in common with the title.

I am one of those who made sure you were banned. Go get a life and next time don't use deceptive headings to draw traffic.
I always knew you'd be among those who'd beg for his ban
Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Ngozi123(f): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
IpobExposed:
See my YouTube channel finally blocked from uploading

What did I do. Is it me or the person who said what am reporting that deserves being blocked.

Good. Now you just need to get banned from Nairaland... again.

1 Like

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Caustics: 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
decomaniaboss:
hahahhahahahahhahah pause,then grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nd break cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,guy ur post gt me laughing for almost 2 minutes,my jaw is still hurting,
sorry about your jaw. i would have adviced you on what to do but the pain must have gone by now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago / Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) / President Barrack Obama Of United States Of America To Visit Akwa Ibom state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.