Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,322 members, 7,910,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:09 PM

Please Hear Me Out And Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Hear Me Out And Help Me (591 Views)

Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. / Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out / Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Hear Me Out And Help Me by bigCassava: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2017
This gal loved me sometime but I never loved her, so we parted ways. Sometimes I call her but she no dey everly call me .. Sometime April ,I saw her chat on wasap asking me about money so I gave her 5k told her I will u use it the next week and she said OK.. Till today she never give me. If I call m 100% she go pick 3% . .. Naw i failed one of my practicals in school cos I failed to pay d money .. Wat do I do.. Cos I can't leave that money fr her? I m annoyed.. If u give gal money wahala .. If u give m Bleep m .dem go call u dog.. Wat do I do pls?
Re: Please Hear Me Out And Help Me by mykel25(m): 9:27am On Jul 01, 2017
Your maga paid soo!

Guess she used d money as fine for disturbing her

Buh come na just 5k na y u come dey disturb nairaland peace with that?

1 Like

Re: Please Hear Me Out And Help Me by Chidonc(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2017
sorry bro, is it inter-science practical or what cos there is no way an undergraduate would write that nonsense up there.

1 Like

Re: Please Hear Me Out And Help Me by Benekruku(m): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2017
Forget the money and try to fvck your money outta her pvssy!

1 Like

Re: Please Hear Me Out And Help Me by torres89: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2017
all because of konji u failed your practical
I hope konji won't let u finish with a 2.2 or less

1 Like

Re: Please Hear Me Out And Help Me by stacyadams: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2017
forget the money...just move on

1 Like

Re: Please Hear Me Out And Help Me by thestevens: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2017
Was abt asking,I have no idea what he wrote there.
Chidonc:
sorry bro, is it inter-science practical or what cos there is no way an undergraduate would write that nonsense up there.
Re: Please Hear Me Out And Help Me by mofeoluwadassah: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
so are we 2 help you collect the money or what........cos i dont understand

(1) (Reply)

Photos: The First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The United Kingdom / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? / I Want Divorce Because My Husband Is Too Lazy, Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.