Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,001 members, 7,903,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

Osinbajo Appoints Patience Oniha As DG Of Debt Management Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Appoints Patience Oniha As DG Of Debt Management Office (15670 Views)

N1.08bn Corruption Scandal Hits Debt Management Office / 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation / Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Patience Oniha As DG Of Debt Management Office by Oblang(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
deedeedee1:
Shey dis one na country? Appointing people so that the agitation will stop. This country is really crazy. Has this reduced poverty in the land? Where is the electricity?
Osinbajo is a foool! The stupid man and an insult to the whole yoruba race. A fooish man that calls himself pastor. The idiot has been trying to please the northerners who dont want the country to split. He has been trying to appoint many igbos so that they will change their mind about this shit hole called Niger-Area.
Even if he is yoruba like me, i wont support that dumb-ass.
A foolish slave to the hausa-fulanis.

Lol...when they appoint northerner, u cry northernization. When they appoint ur ppl, u still have something to say...oya kuku take the whole Nigeria....
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Patience Oniha As DG Of Debt Management Office by luggy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Does it mean that Osu banjo does not have power to retire militaries, if not what happened to some other officers, military officer that supposed to go for retirement

.God is watching
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Patience Oniha As DG Of Debt Management Office by african2: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Those two men by the woman's right hand side are really looking mean.... I hope she is not gonna be working with these dudes... Those looks are scary, meeeeeennnnnn!!!!!
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Patience Oniha As DG Of Debt Management Office by deedeedee1: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
zxcvb:

Guy u are crazy!!!
Your family,generation will never achieve half of what Osibanjo has achieved...
The Acting President is doing his best.. and you are here spewing trash... you must b a bastard!!

I wanted to ignore you. but a second read of d gabbage you wrote is quite provoking...

I wonder how you lived this long with such mentality and hatred..?

Go fix ur family bfor u com here to spew thrash.
And for the record YOU ARE NOT YORUBA.

MAD MAN!!!!
You are mad! Your president has been appointing igbos because the northerners asked him to. They are trying to keep a country that is not united as one.
Mumu, tell me, why do you share appointments in a country? Is that not because you are not united?
I am a full blooded intelligent yoruba man and not a stupid one like you.
Crazy dumb-ass!!
Oloribu!
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Patience Oniha As DG Of Debt Management Office by anslem96: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
if I tell you that former that retired is my uncle from IMO state will u believe, all Abraham nwankwo did for us is to donate huge money to st Peter's Catholic Church every now and then , no employment for the youth of my community despite the fact that we have uncountable number of graduates in my community, am glad he is out .
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Patience Oniha As DG Of Debt Management Office by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
deedeedee1:

You are mad! Your president has been appointing igbos because the northerners asked him to. They are trying to keep a country that is not united as one.
Mumu, tell me, why do you share appointments in a country? Is that not because you are not united?
I am a full blooded intelligent yoruba man and not a stupid one like you.
Crazy dumb-ass!!
Oloribu!

A mad man when told he is mad will deny it cuz everything seems right in his own way.
So ur present state is quite understood
illiteracy has eaten your brain up.. Tribalism has swallowed up ur senses...
You claim to b "Mr Know all" yet your life is in shambles and you are nobody in this world
Osibanjo appointed a woman not because he's been compelled to but cuz of her "intelligence" I suppose .
You can never be a Yoruba man.. and even if u are.. you are a disgrace to the Yoruba nation.
Yorubas are known to b couth and intelligent when analysing.. well in every 12 there must b a Judas... so I know y u are so dull...
if u have got nothing to say pls get d F out.

MAD MAN!!
DAYINSKA!
WAWA!
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Patience Oniha As DG Of Debt Management Office by Jarus(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wow, she was the DG of Efficiency Office, the anti-waste unit set by by the FMF. Tried to poach me (from recommendation) for Efficiency Office of the FMF last year, we didn't agree pay. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Appoints Patience Oniha As DG Of Debt Management Office by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
deedeedee1:
Shey dis one na country? Appointing people so that the agitation will stop. This country is really crazy. Has this reduced poverty in the land? Where is the electricity?
Osinbajo is a foool! The stupid man and an insult to the whole yoruba race. A fooish man that calls himself pastor. The idiot has been trying to please the northerners who dont want the country to split. He has been trying to appoint many igbos so that they will change their mind about this shit hole called Niger-Area.
Even if he is yoruba like me, i wont support that dumb-ass.
A foolish slave to the hausa-fulanis.

See what u are vomiting oga, when PMB refused to appoint any body from ur side u are shouting marginalization but now AP osinbajo is trying to regulate it and favour u guys u are now criticizing him again, just cover ur face in shame because everybody from South south, south west, and north central love this man, if u like u can call ur ipob sister that received the appointment to reject it that is ur own cup of garri but what I know is that biafra can never be achieve here in Nigeria u can bet it with me
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Patience Oniha As DG Of Debt Management Office by apache4: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
zxcvb:

Guy u are crazy!!!
Your family,generation will never achieve half of what Osibanjo has achieved...
The Acting President is doing his best.. and you are here spewing trash... you must b a bastard!!

I wanted to ignore you. but a second read of d gabbage you wrote is quite provoking...

I wonder how you lived this long with such mentality and hatred..?

Go fix ur family bfor u com here to spew thrash.
And for the record YOU ARE NOT YORUBA.

MAD MAN!!!!

You are Just An Incompetent Bastard ...
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Patience Oniha As DG Of Debt Management Office by Gravas(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
EdCure:
The DMO needs to enact laws to impose legal limits on states borrowings.
Heck! some states are becoming bankrupt with huge, unservicible debts (if not already).
Yet they keep borrowing.

Very true. Instead of looking for ways to boost their IGRs, State Governors hv developed a penchant for borrowing, thereby putting successive administrations in a very difficult position. Something needs to be done ASAP, else, some States will soon go bankrupt.
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Patience Oniha As DG Of Debt Management Office by sapele914(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
EdCure:
The DMO needs to enact laws to impose legal limits on states borrowings.
Heck! some states are becoming bankrupt with huge, unservicible debts (if not already).

Yet they keep borrowing.
Thank you for the info and tomorrow some so called biafra people will say it is because of President Buhari their lazy brother governors and senators in the east, mismanaged their free money from Abuja.
Re: Osinbajo Appoints Patience Oniha As DG Of Debt Management Office by kinzubi20: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
second mama peace,pls careful those faces beside you are not lafin, the can do undo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two Housing Projects In Lagos / Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.