Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,769 members, 7,972,770 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:59 PM

How I Won Her Heart, You Can Do It Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Won Her Heart, You Can Do It Too (553 Views)

I Won Her Heart As A Simp, What Do I Do? / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / How I Won Her Heart... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Won Her Heart, You Can Do It Too by abdulmalik1988(m): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
This is the continuation of my last post titled a short story about how I win the heart of my dream girl.
Many of the love masters although so called that most us come across online will always tell us- go and kneel down before her and beg her she will forgive you. I can't just stop laughing, perhaps you may join me too in the laughter. In the psychology of women emotion, it was discovered that they are like your shadow. When you chase your shadow, it will run away from you but if you run away from it, it chases you. Such is the science of woman emotion.
After several weeks which I have seduced her through my charming dresses, eye glasses and well polished shoes and clean ties, then I decided to speak to her. I spoke to her confidently- you really need confidence. I will continue in the next post.... You can contact me on www.iloveumessages.com. We are still considering if we are to add a category for comic love on our site. I bet. if that is done, you will enjoy unlimited principles on women and men's mind capturing. I remain your guy Mufti!
Re: How I Won Her Heart, You Can Do It Too by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nigga what we wanna see is how you got a job

You can do it too

Rubbish

Re: How I Won Her Heart, You Can Do It Too by SirMichael1: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
shocked

But wait o...! Op, have your head 'knock'? grin

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Behind Cheating Became Rampart Today / So Who Are The Girls Running Romance Section Now / Happy Friday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.