Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,974 members, 7,966,611 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:16 PM

3893men's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3893men's Profile / 3893men's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Phones / Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by 3893men: 4:51pm On May 03, 2016
The phone sound has quality. Though its loud it's still not distorted.the audio is clear
Phones / Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by 3893men: 4:17pm On May 03, 2016
the phone is good for games. my games dont lagg
Phones / Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by 3893men: 3:33pm On May 03, 2016
Xxpress:
There is a system update for my s plus. Did anyone also get dis?
no i havent got that since i started using my mine. i download from the play store without any issues.
Phones / Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by 3893men: 3:24pm On May 03, 2016
elandtech:
the phone is very light no doubt. BT I think the cost of the screen would be very expensive.
a friend cracked his screen and it instantly went blank and refused to come up. it thought of changing the screen but he told me thats its expensive.
Phones / Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by 3893men: 2:51pm On May 03, 2016
elandtech:
the phone is good to use. And the weight is really light.
yeah.i removed the battery of the phone and i noticed thats its the battery thats actually heavy. the phone with out the battery is so very light.
Phones / Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by 3893men: 2:01pm On May 03, 2016
thetrendingdiva:
i dont really like power banks cos after a while, it tampers with the battery life.
i dont like using power banks on my phones cos its hard to find a good power bank in the market these days. the phone batter lasts very long so there really no need for it unless u experience power failures regularly.
Phones / Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by 3893men: 12:59pm On May 03, 2016
slamstanlee:
Hello splus users, i am getting this phone next week but i need to be cleared about the charging time. I came across a review claiming its kind of slow to charge from 0-100 percent. Please can somebody comfirm that, or has there been any updates to correct this?
the charging is not slow its fast. though i havent timed it out.
Phones / Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by 3893men: 12:51pm On May 03, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
The battery life of splus is not that good for a steady user. Maybe you don't do anything with your phone.
i beg to differ, the battery life is good for a steady user with the 3G active.
Phones / Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by 3893men: 12:49pm On May 03, 2016
Rafob:
to be frank this splus phone is just too good the little problem are : no fast charging. the battery is just 3150mah and the charger is not that available but the phone is very good
mine charges fast. i think its your voltage or something is wrong with your phone.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.