Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? (1275 Views)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? by oloyeagbaakin(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hello afternoon in the house i met this girl in church and i later noticed she added me on Facebook and since then we have been discussing online recently our discussion is not getting hotter which i have introduced the issue of sex which she did not get angry over. She has visited me once which i played the role of good boy she is now coming for the second time, should i have sex with her or play the role of good boy again?
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? by naijaboiy: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
A girl that goes to church does not fück? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? by GMBITLY(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
Yes not.
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
naijaboiy:
Apparently, they don't have pvssies
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
oloyeagbaakin:
Hello afternoon in the house i met this girl in church and i later noticed she added me on Facebook and since then we have been discussing online recently our discussion is not getting hotter which i have introduced the issue of sex which she did not get angry over. She has visited me once which i played the role of good boy she is now coming for the second time, should i have sex with her or play the role of good boy again?

grin

It depends how h0rny u are lipsrsealed

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? by bastien: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Better scatter that innermost cutus
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? by GMBITLY(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

It depends how h0rny u are lipsrsealed

it is called holy beep
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? by naijaboiy: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I guess so. Cos the church girls I know will scare the holy spirit in you with the way they Fück. grin
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? by oloyeagbaakin(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
The girl don arrive i want to Bleep her
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
naijaboiy:

I guess so. Cos the church girls I know will scare the holy spirit in you with the way they Fück. grin
Oshey baddest! grin cheesy grin
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? by nero2face: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
on de judgement day, God will replay de tape for u to see and recall, better limit this friendship, God didn't bring two of u together in de church so that u go home and have sex

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tis considered holy sex!!!

So yes!!
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? by Victornezzar: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
oloyeagbaakin:
The girl don arrive i want to Bleep her
Bros if she doesn't want it
don't force her oo
Put ur sister in her shoes nd think about it
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? by SirMichael1: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
oloyeagbaakin:
naijaboiy:
Jacksparr0w127:
bastien:
Better scatter that innermost cutus
BiafraBushBoy:
Tis considered holy sex!!!

So yes!!
T
Victornezzar:

Bros if she doesn't want it
don't force her oo
Put ur sister in her shoes nd think about it
GMBITLY:
Yes not.
Twisted ideology all of you up there. Op, it seem your mind is made up already but all I want you to do for me is wear a condom. I don't want your kind roaming around again, ai?

So after y'all fūçk, how would you feel while in church and you see this girl you fucked_ yesterday dancing and praising? How una go fit close eye pray self?

God is merciful

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? by NairalandCS(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
Op wait for her to go to the club and meet her there.

Lubbish. angry
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? by ghettochild(m): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
oh boy do wetin ya church mind tel u to do
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? by GMBITLY(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
SirMichael1:

TTwisted ideology all of you up there. Op, it seem your mind is made up already but all I want you to do for me is wear a condom. I don't want your kind roaming around again, ai?

So after y'all fūçk, how would you feel while in church and you see this girl you fucked_ yesterday dancing and praising? How una go fit close eye pray self?

God is merciful

Lying is same as Fornication, and self holiness is sin!
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? by SirMichael1: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
GMBITLY:

Lying is same as Fornication, and self holiness is sin!

What has this got to do with my post? Huh? undecided
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl You Meet In Church? by GMBITLY(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
SirMichael1:

What has this got to do with my post? Huh? undecided

Everything shocked

(1) (Reply)

Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) / Advice Needed, My Cousin And I Dating Same Girl / 13ways To Correct Your Wife Without Hurting Her Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.