Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,227 members, 7,880,854 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:13 AM

Does This 6ft 9ins Model Have The World's Longest LEGS? Former Olympic Bballer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does This 6ft 9ins Model Have The World's Longest LEGS? Former Olympic Bballer (1240 Views)

Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World :o / Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model / Meet The Woman Who Claims To Have The World’s Longest Legs (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This 6ft 9ins Model Have The World's Longest LEGS? Former Olympic Bballer by sloye5(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Does this 6ft 9ins model have the world's longest LEGS? Former Olympic basketball player, 29, aims to set a new world record with her 52ins pins

Ekaterina Lisina, 29, from Penza in Russia, is the tallest woman in Russia
She now wants to set the world record for being the world's tallest model
Her legs measure 52.4 inches and she towers over the average person at 6ft 9ins

Models are almost always taller than the average woman - but this Russian beauty towers above everyone as she sets her sights on being named the tallest in her industry.
Towering above the average person in the street at 6ft 9ins, Ekaterina Lisina, 29, has already been officially crowned the tallest women in her native Russia.
But the Olympic medallist and former basketball player, from Penza, now wants to set the world record for being the world's tallest model as she switches careers - as well as being awarded a prize of having the world's longest legs.

Ekaterina said: 'The record is held at the moment by Amazon Eve and she is 6ft 8in, which is smaller than me.
'I really want to be in the book of world records as the world's tallest model. I also think I have a chance to be awarded the world's longest legs. My legs are around 52.4 inches, which is longer than the current record holder'.

Re: Does This 6ft 9ins Model Have The World's Longest LEGS? Former Olympic Bballer by sloye5(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ekaterina was a basketball player but gave up the sport in 2014

Re: Does This 6ft 9ins Model Have The World's Longest LEGS? Former Olympic Bballer by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Okay.when I was 9 I gave a fvck

It was miss used on posts like this

Then dad say me down and told me son

Don't give fvcks carelessly they are precious miniscule attention spots when added up add to the wholesomeness of life
.hence manage this

Re: Does This 6ft 9ins Model Have The World's Longest LEGS? Former Olympic Bballer by cosmic22(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
damn!!!!
what's the size of her bed?
standing with her will only make me feel inferior
Re: Does This 6ft 9ins Model Have The World's Longest LEGS? Former Olympic Bballer by Hotshawarma(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:
Okay.when I was 9 I gave a fvck

It was miss used on posts like this

Then dad say me down and told me son

Don't give fvcks carelessly they are precious miniscule attention spots when added up add to the wholesomeness of life
.hence manage this
as dry as akpu
Re: Does This 6ft 9ins Model Have The World's Longest LEGS? Former Olympic Bballer by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hotshawarma:
as dry as akpu

Yet e pain you

Re: Does This 6ft 9ins Model Have The World's Longest LEGS? Former Olympic Bballer by Hotshawarma(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Yet e pain you

as In pain me because say na millions of dollars??

1 Like

Re: Does This 6ft 9ins Model Have The World's Longest LEGS? Former Olympic Bballer by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
You got my legs...

Re: Does This 6ft 9ins Model Have The World's Longest LEGS? Former Olympic Bballer by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Bleeping the lady must be consensual. grin

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ireti Doyle Divorced? See This / Ini Edo's Hip Looks One-sided And Bigger In This Photo / This Groom Can't Wait To Pounce On His Bride [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.