Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? (2331 Views)

Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / How Would You Welcome 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by igborubausa: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
I have got 1 offer, which is from a white man company in Ghana, and I have also got an interview invitation from another company in my country (a white man country too) .

the former one offers me less salary. but the job is secured. the second one , is a job in Nigeria , although its interview place is in my country.

and I have to catch a plane the day after tomorrow, to reach another city (1200 KM from my home), if I want to get the one which offers me better salary.

do you guys welcome a female white MADAM ? if so, I probably will come to Nigeria, and offer you guys some jobs under me. anyway, Ghana and Nigeria, which one is more desirable ? which country I may expect to have some romance besides my salary in ?
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
shocked

warrisdis?
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by igborubausa: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

warrisdis?

am I not clear ?

I am on my way to Africa. at least I am half way in Africa. 50% I will be in Ghana , and strike some romance with the sexy boys over there.

but how do Nigerian hot boys think of this ?

do they eager for a white woman more ?
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by dingbang(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Whywhyogun reloaded

2 Likes

Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by igborubausa: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
dingbang:
Whywhyogun reloaded

who is why why ogun ?

I am a new people here. do you need me to provide you with photos , which I will shoot in the whole heading-to-Africa procedure ?
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by ITbomb(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Stay close to your people till you get more Nigeria sense if you are coming to Nigeria
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by FelixFelicis(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Makydebbie what you have to say?
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by dingbang(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
igborubausa:

who is why why ogun ?

I am a new people here. do you need me to provide you with photos , which I will shoot in the whole heading-to-Africa procedure ?
don't stress yourself. I am not interested in seeing your face

1 Like

Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
dingbang:
Whywhyogun reloaded
on point grin

Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by Despacito: 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
igborubausa:

am I not clear ?

I am on my way to Africa. at least I am half way in Africa. 50% I will be in Ghana , and strike some romance with the sexy boys over there.

but how do Nigerian hot boys think of this ?

do they eager for a white woman more ?

The federal ministry of health must hear this Cus how can a psychiatric hospital leave their cage open and let a crazy man woman roam the street?

He/she even gat a phone with him/her ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by triplec93(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Are you for real? so your criterion for choosing a country for employment is based on the availability of hot boys, at the onset i took you seriously but now it seems you are related to airforce1.
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by dingbang(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
lefulefu:

on point grin
she too sabi explain her stupidity in details... grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by igborubausa: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
dingbang:
Whywhyogun reloaded

I will take some photos , with my white skin fingers ,in front of some words written by me. and I will take these photos wherever it is the crucial point, such as the company I am going to have an interview with, the place where I board a plane, the African land I stamp on...... you will see how a white lady , comes from her country to Africa, and turns out to be a MADAM, who rules hundreds of black boys...
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
dingbang:
she too sabi explain her stupidity in details... grin
as soon as i saw the post i just decode who e be grin
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by igborubausa: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
ITbomb:
Stay close to your people till you get more Nigeria sense if you are coming to Nigeria

at least I know Igbo , Yoruba and Hausa. and I have had sex with men from 2 tribes of them.

I know black men, more than you know them, unless you are a gay.
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by dingbang(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
igborubausa:

I will take some photos , with my white skin fingers ,in front of some words written by me. and I will take these photos wherever it is the crucial point, such as the company I am going to have an interview with, the place where I board a plane, the African land I stamp on...... you will see how a white lady , comes from her country to Africa, and turns out to be a MADAM, who rules hundreds of black boys...
lefulefu you see what I am saying.... grin

Stupidity well clarified with enthusiastic passion

1 Like

Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
igborubausa:

In Reekado's voice*Your problem dey for your back o.* In your dreams.grin grin
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by dingbang(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
lefulefu:

as soon as i saw the post i just decode who e be grin
as In eh.... I just weak

1 Like

Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by igborubausa: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
ITbomb:

anyway, I have already had an offer, from Ghana.

and now, I am exerting myself to have a better offer, which is coming from a white man company in Nigeria.

and I think , I will be in Africa, very soon.

Ghana, or Nigeria, one of them will be my dish. I will be ravenous. I have not yet tasted black meat for a long time.
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by igborubausa: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Makydebbie what you have to say?
do you love a white woman ? if so, I will be in your country , immediately.
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
dingbang:
lefulefu you see what I am saying.... grin

Stupidity well clarified with enthusiastic passion
i don see am already grin
typically whywhyogunish grin

Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by igborubausa: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
dingbang:
don't stress yourself. I am not interested in seeing your face

then you push me to your black brothers Ghanians ?
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by makydebbie(f): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Makydbbie what you have to say?
OP looks like a troll to me. But whatever suits her, I really don't give a fvck. Btw, I need to feel lucky too. kiss
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by FelixFelicis(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
igborubausa:

do you love a white woman ? if so, I will be in your country , immediately.
Hold on while I spray

Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by igborubausa: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Despacito:

The federal ministry of health must hear this Cus how can a psychiatric hospital leave their cage open and let a crazy man woman roam the street?

'

but I indeed have a job offer from Ghana. and I am trying my luck to win a better offer from Nigeria. I guess that salary will be 100 times higher than yours.

but, anyway, I look on black boys more than the money I can earn in your country.
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by igborubausa: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Despacito:

this is your way to treat a white lady , who is in hope of coming to your country ?

so hospitable.
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by igborubausa: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
triplec93:
Are you for real? so your criterion for choosing a country for employment is based on the availability of hot boys, at the onset i took you seriously but now it seems you are related to airforce1.

For example, the salary from the Ghana company for me , is equivalent to 50 million naira per year. and the one from Nigeria is a little bit higher.

so I don't think I will worry myself to choose which one . both are ok, as salary is concerned. so hot boys is the reason why I will choose one country instead of the other.
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by Pamelayoung: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
I hope you don't have Ebola don't come and infest our boys o. Better remain in your country
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by FelixFelicis(m): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
makydebbie:
OP looks like a troll to me. But whatever suits her, I really don't give a fvck. Btw, I need to feel lucky too. kiss
lol okay, if and when you have reason to believe it's our failed friend "slyone" let me know. He can't troll smartly, he'll always leave traces of his aberrant folly. wink

Lol come and have a shot of me then, you'll be really lucky. I wonder what it is you need luck with grin You might drink me and by tomorrow you'll be posting a photo of you with hushpuppi and Airforce 1 grin
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by igborubausa: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
triplec93:

not only the hot level of the boys is the element for consideration, but also the price of the boys, and the possibility of their loyalty.

I guess Ghanian boys are cheaper and they are more healthy , less STD.
Re: Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? by triplec93(m): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
igborubausa:

this is your way to treat a white lady , who is in hope of coming to your country ?

so hospitable.
if i slap ur real black face ehh, u go behave, naughty boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Love A Crime In Nigeria / Guys Beware You Need To See This (pics) / Help: Me And My Girlfriend Broke Up, Claimed She Is From Marine Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.