Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,257 members, 7,967,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:11 AM

A Fan Once Struggled To Touch My Boobs- Adokiye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Fan Once Struggled To Touch My Boobs- Adokiye (726 Views)

Adokiye: Why I Post Sexy Pictures Despite Being A Virgin / Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fan Once Struggled To Touch My Boobs- Adokiye by splendid22(m): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
mo state born singer, Adokiye Kyrian created a media storm years back when she disclosed that she was a virgin. The architect turned singer who gets her male fans drooling as a result of her sensuality, in this interview with TheNewsGuru opens up on her music career, her hyped virginity, amongst other issues.

What will you say to people like me who doubt If you are a virgin because of the way you dress?

But you do know I’m an artiste. How I address as an entertainer is a reflection of my kind of occupation, it comes with the job. Anything I have to do to enhance my creativity, I would do it gladly.I have not and will never claim to be more Catholic than the Pope or act holier than thou. I am an artiste and an entertainer. If I wanted to be wearing hijab, or suit I would probably be in the office working or in the banking sector

Why do you love talking about your virginity?

I love talking about it because I feel someone out there needs to be encouraged for believing or holding on to their convictions.It’s definitely not because I am the best role model or Christian.

How do you handle sexual advances from fans and colleagues?

I love my fans and colleagues so much and I always make them understand my resolve in the best way and in a polite manner I know and understand

What is the weirdest thing a fan has ever done to you?

A fan once saw me in a public place and rushed to hug me.He also struggled to touch my boobs.I had to dodge that. After dodging, I had to walk away but trust me, it was quite embarrassing and weird I must say

Read the rest here

http://thenewsguru.com/fan-struggled-touch-boobs-adokiye-kyrian/

Re: A Fan Once Struggled To Touch My Boobs- Adokiye by remi1444: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
even a eunuch would be tempted to....maybe the fan drank PASA BITTER AND SKELEWU b4 he met you.

1 Like

Re: A Fan Once Struggled To Touch My Boobs- Adokiye by TyushTal(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Where is Davido when you need him?
I need him to confirm this girl's virginity instanta
Re: A Fan Once Struggled To Touch My Boobs- Adokiye by Beltesh(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Only ur future husband can confirm dat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cute Ankara Styles And Designs 2017 / Bleep Me & Ask ‘who Is Your Daddy’- Maheeda / Why I Went Stark Naked On Instagram — Christabel Ekeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.