Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,886 members, 7,942,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. (1239 Views)

Prisoner Of Love Got Another Shot From Literary King! / 'Prisoner of Love' Got Another Landmark Feature In Business Day! / New Novel Release Date: Prisoner Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by JamesKudooski(m): 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hello Folks,

I just finished my new novel. To be available soon. Watch this space for updates.

Re: New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by oluwatymylehyn(m): 12:33am On Jul 02, 2017
The title of the Novel sounds interesting and promising. I'm indeed looking forward to reading it when it starts.
Re: New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by JamesKudooski(m): 4:40am On Jul 02, 2017
Hello Oluwatymylehyn,

Thanks for believing that the book will be promising.

I can assure you that it will keep you glued to your seat when you eventually read it. Just watch this space for updates.

Regards.
Re: New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by JamesKudooski(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Prisoner of Love... Coming Soon...

Re: New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by JamesKudooski(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Prisoner of Love... Coming Soon!

Re: New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by JamesKudooski(m): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Prisoner of Love ... Still on the matter!!!

Re: New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by JamesKudooski(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Prisoner of Love Book Launch Loading...

Re: New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by oluwatymylehyn(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
I'm keep my fingers crossed. Hope it commences soon.
Re: New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by JamesKudooski(m): 1:15am On Jul 09, 2017
Hi Oluwatymylehyn,

Very soon.
Re: New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by JamesKudooski(m): 1:24am On Jul 09, 2017
Hello Folks,

Watch the trailer to my debut novel here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVCbeXwkfPM

Cheers.

Re: New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by oluwatymylehyn(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
When is the long awaited "Prisoner Of Love" starting?
Re: New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by JamesKudooski(m): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
RELEASE DATE FOR 'PRISONER OF LOVE.'

Hello folks,

Hope you are all doing fine? I'm glad to inform you that my novel, The Prisoner of Love, will be available on major online book stores on
Tuesday, July 25, 2017.

As a way of showing my appreciation to my folks here, I have decided to give out 20 copies FREE on this platform. The first 20 people to hit me with their email addresses will get a mail from me detailing the downloading instuctions on the day of the release. Please ensure that you use your functional email addresses if interested in a copy.

In the meantime, you can read my interview with Smashwords, one of the major online distributors for the book here: https://www.smashwords.com/interview/Jameskudooski

Smashwords is the world's largest distributor of indie ebooks. They publish and distribute ebooks to the major retailers and thousands of libraries around the world.

Do enjoy your day and be sure to check your inbox on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 if you signified interest.

Regard

Qudus Oko-Osi

Re: New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by JamesKudooski(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
oluwatymylehyn:
When is the long awaited "Prisoner Of Love" starting?

Hello Oluwatymylehyn, thank you so much for your patience. Kindly drop your email address and you will definitely get a copy whether you are among the first 20 or not. That is to reward your patience.

Thank you.
Re: New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by oluwatymylehyn(m): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
This is the Email: Samson_oluwatymylehyn@yahoo.com...... Thanks brother, I'm honoured.
Re: New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by oluwatymylehyn(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
I'm looking forward to reading this novel. I'm so much optimistic and believe it would be super and intriguing novel. I just can not wait to start reading it.
Re: New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by JamesKudooski(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
oluwatymylehyn:
I'm looking forward to reading this novel. I'm so much optimistic and believe it would be super and intriguing novel. I just can not wait to start reading it.

Thanks. I hope not to disappoint you.
Re: New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by JamesKudooski(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Good Day Fellas,

Prisoner of Love finally goes live on major online stores today!

And like I promised, I have a few FREE e-copies left to give out.

Drop your email here or message it to me directly on okoosiqudus@gmail.com for a free copy if your are interested.

Cheers.
Re: New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by JamesKudooski(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
oluwatymylehyn:

Hello Oluwatymylehyn, quite a while. Hope you were able to download the book? If you've read it I would like to hear your thought on it.

Thank you.
Re: New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by oluwatymylehyn(m): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hi friend,
I'm more an excited that the book is finally out. I haven't read it. I checked my mail several times but didnt see your message. How do I get to read it? How do I get my own copy? I can't wait to hear from you.
Re: New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by JamesKudooski(m): 4:04am On Aug 11, 2017
Are you kidding me? sent out the mail more than two weeks ago. I'm surprised you didn't get it. You might need to check your spam mails. Anyway, don't lemme stress you any further. Below is a copy of the mail I sent out.

Hi,

Top of the hour to you. You are getting this mail because you requested for a free e-copy of my new novel, Prisoner of Love. Thank you for your interest in the book. You can download your free copy from any of the following stores:

1. Smashwords: Smashwords is the world's largest distributor of indie books. They will be distributing Prisoner of Love to major online ebook retailers such as Barnes & Noble, Apple iBooks, Kobo and Tolino, and to libraries. You can download from Smashwords using this link:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/738299

OR

2. You may decide to get it from our very own, a proudly naija online book store, Okada Books here:

[url]http://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/prisoner_of_love/14970
[/url]
If you enjoyed the book all I ask for is that you kindly go back to the retail store you downloaded it from and leave a review for me. It will be greatly appreciated.

Happy reading.

Thank you.

Qudus Oko-Osi

PS:

You can download the ebook in variety of formats especially on Smashwords. If you preferred having the experience like that of reading a physical novel, you might want to download an epub version. However, if you don't have an ebook reader installed on your device, you might want to download Adobe Digital Editions or UB reader or any other ebook reader of your choice FREE from Google Playstore for a wonderful reading experience.
Re: New Novel: Prisoner Of Love. by JamesKudooski(m): 7:04am On Nov 20, 2017
PRISONER OF LOVE JUST GOT REVIEWED ON BELLA NAIJA!

Hello Folks,

A while ago, I informed you, my lovely folks, that my novel 'Prisoner of Love' was doing great in terms of daily downloads on major local and international online book stores like Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, Apple iBook, Kobo, Tolino, Okada Books, and several online libraries. Pretty impressive.

Today, I feel great to inform you that the novel just cleared another milestone—it just got reviewed on #LiterallyWhatsHot on Bella Naija!

You can read the review here: https://www.bellanaija.com/2017/11/literallywhatshot-escaping-heartbreak-hotel-review-qudus-oko-osis-prisoner-love/

Well, that's not all! Less than a month ago, the book also got a featured review on Literary King, another major literary blog in Nigeria.

You can equally read the review here: https://literaryking./2017/10/22/sometimes-love-can-be-a-jailer_read-the-prove-here/

As 'Prisoner of Love' continues on its journey towards becoming a Best Seller, I want to sincerely appreciate you all for your support.

Thank you.

With love,

Qudus.

NB: You can download the book here:
http:///Prisoner-of-Love-Ob Or
http:///Prisoner-of-Love-Sw

(1) (Reply)

2-3(or else more) Writers Needed As Soon As Possible. [sorry, now closed...] / Autojosh Is Hiring, We Are Looking For Writers / Info-matic Writing Contest! - Win A Google Nexus 7 Tablet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.