Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,235 members, 7,974,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:56 PM

Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! (1234 Views)

Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening / Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control. / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 02, 2017
Damn!! I just woke up from what I can call a disaster now. The devil is a liar. I was a reading a thread here on NL and I heard someone talking about meditating and having a daemon or spirit guide leading him into astral projection or whatever... My phone went off and I decided to do the Humming, I even did it playfully, Humming for like 10 seconds and at intervals, I did for the span of like 5 minutes and then went to my bed, lay there and then decide to sleep since there is no light and my phone is off, when I slept I was just having some crazy dreams, I discover that am aware of my room, exactly the way it is, as I wanted to wake up I just saw this dark figure showed up beside me and knocked me back to bed, he moved so fast and stayed at the front edge of the bed, jostling from the edge to the side of the bed, I can see it very clearly, a dark fast moving human shape figure, I tried to wake up but couldn't and then something speaks up in me, he said "relax, now bound every evil spirit in the room in the name of Jesus" as I was doing so my whole body was literally boiling on fire and I was feeling the fire with pain all over me but didn't see it then I woke up.
Please don't let anyone lead you into Evil meditations oo.

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by dingbang(m): 1:01am On Jul 02, 2017
Akuko

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by kiddoiLL(m): 1:20am On Jul 02, 2017
"I wanted to wake up I just saw this dark figure showed up beside me and knocked me back to bed, he moved so fast and stayed at the front edge of the bed, jostling from the edge to the side of the bed, I can see it very clearly, a dark fast moving human shape figure,"

this is what happens when you mix vodka with beer while watching "The Flash, be shouting Barry Allen and Savitar" upandan.... u c ur life?

6 Likes

Re: Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by ifenes(m): 1:22am On Jul 02, 2017
"Demonic" is a word used based on ignorance

5 Likes

Re: Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by ikeepitreal(m): 6:27am On Jul 02, 2017
lmao, you practiced voodoo meditation before bed?

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by cyborg123(m): 6:45am On Jul 02, 2017
grin
Re: Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 02, 2017
see wetin billyonaire cause, do real atheists believe these things exist?
Re: Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by Chubhie: 7:30am On Jul 02, 2017
Fear fear like you. There's a whole new world hidden and waiting to be explored. This world is neither evil nor good but only what you make out of it.

Fear derived from old programming from church,mosque,family and society is the first challenge you MUST conquer.

Like the normal internet and the deep web.

Be an innocent child and explore.

4 Likes

Re: Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2017
kiddoiLL:
"I wanted to wake up I just saw this dark figure showed up beside me and knocked me back to bed, he moved so fast and stayed at the front edge of the bed, jostling from the edge to the side of the bed, I can see it very clearly, a dark fast moving human shape figure,"

this is what happens when you mix vodka with beer while watching "The Flash, be shouting Barry Allen and Savitar" upandan.... u c ur life?
lolz, guy am serious, no vodka here
Re: Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2017
Chubhie:
Fear fear like you. There's a whole new world hidden and waiting to be explored. This world is neither evil nor good but only what you make out of it.

Fear derived from old programming from church,mosque,family and society is the first challenge you MUST conquer.

Like the normal internet and the deep web.

Be an innocent child and explore.
explore kor, exploration ni.
Re: Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2017
ifenes:
"Demonic" is a word used based on ignorance
and that's for those that are ignorant of their forms and cunny but evil nature.
Re: Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by Chubhie: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2017
Tosinex:
explore kor, exploration ni.
Everyone reserves/deserves the right to evolve at their own pace.
I honour and respect yours.

4 Likes

Re: Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 02, 2017
ikeepitreal:
lmao, you practiced voodoo meditation before bed?
lolz, was trying to see if it works or not oo
Re: Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by Wilgrea7(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2017
Tosinex:
Damn!! I just woke up from what I can call a disaster now. The devil is a liar. I was a reading a thread here on NL and I heard someone talking about meditating and having a daemon or spirit guide leading him into astral projection or whatever...
In as much as i suspect this to be a fake story, I'll still drop my rebuttal

My phone went off and I decided to do the Humming, I even did it playfully, Humming for like 10 seconds and at intervals, I did for the span of like 5 minutes and then went to my bed, lay there and then decide to sleep since there is no light and my phone is off, when I slept I was just having some crazy dreams, I discover that am aware of my room, exactly the way it is,
meditation is not bad.. humming is not bad.. many people do it and have good experiences.. you probably didn't know what you were doing or how to go about it.. you can't just ‘meditate' and 'hum'... it doesn't work like that.. meditation is to achieve a free mind.. an empty mind.. the humming for your vibration... there are literally millions of people who have good experiences doing such

as I wanted to wake up I just saw this dark figure showed up beside me and knocked me back to bed, he moved so fast and stayed at the front edge of the bed, jostling from the edge to the side of the bed, I can see it very clearly, a dark fast moving human shape figure,
whatever you were meditating upon is what drew a negative entity to you.. i take it that you don't know how to meditate and you just jumped into it after reading an article here as you said.. and then like a person who attempts to drive a car without knowing how it works and then crashes, you're coming here to say demonic this.. demonic that.. if you want to meditate why not ask for procedures?

I tried to wake up but couldn't and then my spirit speaks up, he said "relax, now bound every evil spirit in the room in the name of Jesus" as I was doing so my whole body was literally boiling on fire and I was feeling the fire with pain all over me but didn't see it then I woke up.
Please don't let anyone lead you into Evil meditations oo.
you were afraid.. fear was the one thing that gave the entity power over you.. your faith in the power in the name of Jesus is what saved you.. you believed so much that you forgot to be afraid.. your faith removed the fear in you.. next time try to ask for procedures before you delve into something you know nothing about.. happy Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by ifenes(m): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tosinex:
and that's for those that are ignorant of their forms and cunny but evil nature.

Humming sound during meditation is like warming up the engine. It awakens the dormant chakras by supplying them energy created in your spinal cord a.k.a( Kundalini energy). This is why I say religion destroys spirituality( your essence). Like someone rightly said , your evolution is your responciblity.

2 Likes

Re: Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by bennyann: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tosinex, you really tried it? embarassed

The meditation thing you read about is real, I just know it's real and I do not doubt whatever anyone experiences through them. But do you really think it's for you?

Don't you know where you belong anymore? undecided
Re: Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by NoWorries7(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Don't be deceived... Mysticism, all Esoteric knowledge, meditation and co are all evil...
Re: Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by Blue86(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
All doctrines that aren't the doctrine of Christ is the devils.
And every word has its own spirit backing it.

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:
Tosinex, you really tried it? embarassed

The meditation thing you read about is real, I just know it's real and I do not doubt whatever anyone experiences through them. But do you really think it's for you?

Don't you know where you belong anymore? undecided
hahaha sis, relax! Trying it ain't bad, I just jokingly did it and was dazed to what I saw afterwards. Op you doing great thou.
Re: Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by bennyann: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tosinex:
hahaha sis, relax! Trying it ain't bad, I just jokingly did it and was dazed to what I saw afterwards. Op you doing great thou.

Yes dear, I'm good and thanks for asking. But please do take care of yourself.
Re: Please Don't Meditate And Do The Humming Sound Its Demonic!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

Yes dear, I'm good and thanks for asking. But please do take care of yourself.
yes dear, thanks always and always.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: RCCG Pastor Vows Not To Call Adeboye Again / Stories Behind Great Hymns ....are You Washed In The Blood? / COVID-19: More Prominent People Will Die – Primate Ayodele Tells Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.