Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,925 members, 7,909,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:25 AM

Meet This New Baby DJ Who Is Barely 2yrs-old, Do You Think He Got Some Skills? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet This New Baby DJ Who Is Barely 2yrs-old, Do You Think He Got Some Skills? (614 Views)

He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After / Man Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, But See The Reactions He Got / Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet This New Baby DJ Who Is Barely 2yrs-old, Do You Think He Got Some Skills? by ChimuchiYola(f): 1:49am On Jul 02, 2017
Meet this New 2 year-old Nigerian Baby DJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4fs55EJqks

Soon those sounds will become real words – "mama" and "dada" may slip out and bring tears to your eyes as early as 6 months. From then on, your baby will pick up more words from you and everyone else around him. And sometime between 18 months and 2 years, he'll begin to form two- to four-word sentences. Though there is a lot of variability, most toddlers are saying about 20 words by 18 months and 50 or more words by the time they turn 2. By age 2, kids are starting to combine two words to make simple sentences, such as "baby crying" or "Daddy big." But some kids got something else to offer like this one in this video

You've got to be kidding me. But this kid surely got some skill on the wheels of steel

When I saw this video going Viral on some of the Whatsapp group I belong to, I decided to bring it on to Nairaland for my folks to help analyze this.

Children of these days are fast growing and learning!! What advice will you give to his parents?

Lalasticlala

OAM4J, Mynd44, RoyalRoy

Re: Meet This New Baby DJ Who Is Barely 2yrs-old, Do You Think He Got Some Skills? by Opistorincos(m): 6:16am On Jul 02, 2017
Lol, i can see some potential, if properly harnessed will make him a great dj. The parents are laughing through this, smh for them, they want to kill the boy's shine, they've forgotten the ancient chinese proverb that says 'amoshine when amoshine'
Re: Meet This New Baby DJ Who Is Barely 2yrs-old, Do You Think He Got Some Skills? by eyinjuege: 6:28am On Jul 02, 2017
Cute boy

Just a child having fun his own way.

Is he pretending to play a keyboard or pretending to be a DJ?

(1) (Reply)

Families Left Stranded As Flood Hits Makurdi In Benue State / Video Of Nigerian Couple Crying After Their Child Died Due To Unpaid Bill / ...dating His Wife.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.