Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy (1973 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by abbeylli(m): 3:11am On Jul 02, 2017
You are a nice guy and you met a lady today trying to be nice hooked up on a date with Her favourite spot even when you didn't like it.

Now you acted gentlemanly you were both happy ,you told her every single damn thing about yourself and why your work sucks your mum your dad your boss your life everything without leaving out any misery she could day dream about , and after like two weeks you still go along overly nice you asked for sex and she said no and you never asked again never wanting to piss her off you kept on being nice and after some time she dumped your ass and just tell you let's just be friends and anytime she has a heart break and calls you ,you still advice her friendzoned
and any other shit and after she dumped you you keep thinking why could she after all the love and how nice I were to her.

You see that's just the problem been Nice

There's a problem with nice guys

They always want to be perfect
I dont know why nice guys go about these traits ,they think if they are not been themselves thinking when they're perfect and not like there dad who had three wives or never cared about them people would like them.

Just be yourself and feel free do anything you want always put yourself first before anything .

Expect Something In Return For Their Good
I helped him fare his ticket abroad he his now rich and he isn't looking back ,washing the plate before your wife gets back and shes still like why didn't you wash the cooler , holding the door for someone to pass ..

You see crap all these shit from your mind if you ain't capable of helping at your own comfort please don't .

Do good at freewill and don't expect anything in return.

Don't think life like a Ponzi scheme it always ends up as scam.
Abbeylli

If you want to eat and someone telling you they are hungry tell them you can't and satisfy yourself .

How will you satisfy others when you ain't taking care of yourself..

Always Speak Up For Yourself
Don't do it because you want people to feel you are nice ,do this because you are willing to
Your girlfriend want to go to the Beach and you prefer cinema .
Tell her you probably want the cinema and she should go with you
Tip: Ladies love people that know what they want they feel secured with them
Someone wants you to do something and you don't feel like put it aside and tell the person you cant politely.

Always Have Fun And Put Yourself First

Yes put yourself first don't buy a big phone for someone when you don't even have one wanting them to like you.
Your girlfriend asks you for money and you don't have just tell them and don't borrow .
Have time for yourself go for your hubbies,wear nice clothes,shoes, necklace and if you can without hesitation donate for charity do with looking back be good at times ..

Now with your new traits considered by people as BadGuy or AlphaMale you can always live the life you want without giving a clear f*ck..

PENS DOWN CONTACT abbeyclassiclee@gmail.com
AMOUT

1 Like

Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:27am On Jul 02, 2017
Booked
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by thesicilian: 6:03am On Jul 02, 2017
As our Nigerian politicians say, "you rub my back, I rub your own.

1 Like

Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 02, 2017
h
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 02, 2017
It's not making FP, all the posters above me take note
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by kondoAlata: 7:35am On Jul 02, 2017
Jkfc:
grin
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by austinereds(m): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2017
Nice write up op. if you are just polite they would rub on you.
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by Nofuckgiven: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2017
abbeylli:
You are a nice guy and you met a lady today trying to be nice hooked up on a date with Her favourite spot even when you didn't like it.

Now you acted gentlemanly you were both happy ,you told her every single damn thing about yourself and why your work sucks your mum your dad your boss your life everything without leaving out any misery she could day dream about , and after like two weeks you still go along overly nice you asked for sex and she said no and you never asked again never wanting to piss her off you kept on being nice and after some time she dumped your ass and just tell you let's just be friends and anytime she has a heart break and calls you ,you still advice her friendzoned
and any other shit and after she dumped you you keep thinking why could she after all the love and how nice I were to her.

You see that's just the problem been Nice

There's a problem with nice guys

They always want to be perfect
I dont know why nice guys go about these traits ,they think if they are not been themselves thinking when they're perfect and not like there dad who had three wives or never cared about them people would like them.

Just be yourself and feel free do anything you want always put yourself first before anything .

Expect Something In Return For Their Good
I helped him fare his ticket abroad he his now rich and he isn't looking back ,washing the plate before your wife gets back and shes still like why didn't you wash the cooler , holding the door for someone to pass ..

You see crap all these shit from your mind if you ain't capable of helping at your own comfort please don't .

Do good at freewill and don't expect anything in return.

Don't think life like a Ponzi scheme it always ends up as scam.
Abbeylli

If you want to eat and someone telling you they are hungry tell them you can't and satisfy yourself .

How will you satisfy others when you ain't taking care of yourself..

Always Speak Up For Yourself
Don't do it because you want people to feel you are nice ,do this because you are willing to
Your girlfriend want to go to the Beach and you prefer cinema .
Tell her you probably want the cinema and she should go with you
Tip: Ladies love people that know what they want they feel secured with them
Someone wants you to do something and you don't feel like put it aside and tell the person you cant politely.

Always Have Fun And Put Yourself First

Yes put yourself first don't buy a big phone for someone when you don't even have one wanting them to like you.
Your girlfriend asks you for money and you don't have just tell them and don't borrow .
Have time for yourself go for your hubbies,wear nice clothes,shoes, necklace and if you can without hesitation donate for charity do with looking back be good at times ..

Now with your new traits considered by people as BadGuy or AlphaMale you can always live the life you want without giving a clear f*ck..

PENS DOWN CONTACT abbeyclassiclee@gmail.com
AMOUT
OP never use few bad experiences as a yardstick to judge others. Most good women crave good men too. Its just that the good men need to be interesting and unique. You must not use or cheat on someone else to make them attracted to you. Just be yourself and the right person would find you.

1 Like

Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2017
Nice one!
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by yrex01(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Ok
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2017
Senseless essays like this are the reason why:

1. There's so much madness in the world. When a person goes out of his way to be unfriendly, uncaring, and downright duplicitous.

2. People find it a herculean task to truly love themselves. You want to come off as manly and not lovey-dovey? Guess what?! You're teaching yourself not to love even you.

3. Misogynists increase exponentially. You, a boy, cannot bear to be in the same room with your Dad because he didn't treat your Mum right. Sorry, Bro, practice these senseless words put up by the OP and you'll initiate the cycle over again. Your male kid will abhor you.

My Advice: Truly be with a woman (note I didn't say love. Not all of us are capable of the dictates of love). Pamper her silly. Get her fanciest of all gifts. Take her to a vac at the Dubai Palm and watch her spend your money.

After all, it isn't about her. This is the life you've always dreamed of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by abbeylli(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2017
Jkfc:
It's gold little can afford it
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by abbeylli(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2017
austinereds:
Nice write up op. if you are just polite they would rub on you.
If telling the opposite of my write up is polite then I won't tell my kids the opposite also probably it's my perception on many aspect of life not only love
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by 2dice01: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2017
God punish that bae that break your heart made you wise grin

Another GoodGuy Gone-Bad
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by abbeylli(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2017
iamadonis2:

1. There's so much madness in the world. When a person goes out of his way to be unfriendly, uncaring, and downright duplicitous.

2. People find it a herculean task to truly love themselves. You want to come off as manly and not lovey-dovey? Guess what?! You're teaching yourself not to love even you.

3. Misogynists increase exponentially. You, a boy, cannot bear to be in the same room with your Dad because he didn't treat your Mum right. Sorry, Bro, practice these senseless words put up by the OP and you'll initiate the cycle over again. Your male kid will abhor you.

My Advice: Truly be with a woman (note I didn't say love. Not all of us are capable of the dictates of love). Pamper her silly. Get her fanciest of all gifts. Take her to a vac at the Dubai Palm and watch her spend your money.

You said my essays is senseless man see what you are writing can everyone afford this , you see i still say the same thing ,Mr I have read 100s of self help books and put them up to life and they are realistic what I said was simple.

put yourself first
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2017
iamadonis2:

*In Davido's voice* Money follow you, cause your post is full of sense... Pon pon kiss

1 Like

Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by lilmax(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2017
op is just naturally dumb, he had a bad experience for being "foolish" and not nice....

being nice doesn't mean you should be stupid
being nice comes with common sense which the op lacked, how can you go to a food place you don't like?
how can you make your self look stupid to someone you just met?

once again being nice doesn't mean you lack brain
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by abbeylli(m): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2017
lilmax:
op is just naturally dumb, he had a bad experience for being "foolish" and not nice....

being nice doesn't mean you should be stupid
being nice comes with common sense which the op lacked, how can you go to a food place you don't like?
how can you make your self look stupid to someone you just met?

once again being nice doesn't mean you lack brain
If putting myself first is lacking of sense and speaking up with doing things on freewill without expectations .

Brother Robert A Glove also lacks sense because you can do yourself good by picking up No More Mr Nice Guy
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by OLAJADON: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

OP never use few bad experiences as a yardstick to judge others. Most good women crave good men too. Its just that the good men need to be interesting and unique. You must not use or cheat on someone else to make them attracted to you. Just be yourself and the right person would find you.
that exactly what the op is explaining not about cheating on someone, why don't you proofread to get more understanding
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by OLAJADON: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
abbeylli:

You said my essays is senseless man see what you are writing can everyone afford this , you see i still say the same thing ,Mr I have read 100s of self help books and put them up to life and they are realistic what I said was simple.

put yourself first
don't mind that guy, what you wrote is very easy to comprehend, it is all about putting yourself first when you are dating and doing the right things you are suppose to do instead of regretting not doing them when the relationship goes sideways.
thumbs up

1 Like

Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by Nofuckgiven: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
OLAJADON:

that exactly what the op is explaining not about cheating on someone, why don't you proofread to get more understanding
He is saying all this because of the bad ladies he has dated. No one forced him to date them. I hate generalizations.
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by abbeylli(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

He is saying all this because of the bad ladies he has dated. No one forced him to date them. I hate generalizations.
Probably had only two relationships and one is still on no bad intentions man am not saying you shouldn't be good but have limitations set goals for yourself and put yourself first IS that a bad idea and literarily you don't know me .
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by abbeylli(m): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
OLAJADON:

don't mind that guy, what you wrote is very easy to comprehend, it is all about putting yourself first when you are dating and doing the right things you are suppose to do instead of regretting not doing them when the relationship goes sideways.
thumbs up
Thanks man you got it cool
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by Nofuckgiven: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
abbeylli:

Probably had only two relationships and one is still on no bad intentions man am not saying you shouldn't be good but have limitations set goals for yourself and put yourself first IS that a bad idea and literarily you don't know me .
I don't know you but from what you wrote,you just showed who you are. All the same,stop generalizing.
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by OLAJADON: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

I said proofread, you refused instead you are trying to make a point that is not there.
firstly, the op is not generalizing, he is just try to make you and your think alike understand that it is good to be in love but there are some things you might do that you think it is you in-love meanwhile it is pure stupidity.
these is just the simple summary of all what he wrote if you can't go back to reread.
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by Nofuckgiven: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
OLAJADON:

I said proofread, you refused instead you are trying to make a point that is not there.
firstly, the op is not generalizing, he is just try to make you and your think alike understand that it is good to be in love but there are some things you might do that you think it is you in-love meanwhile it is pure stupidity.
these is just the simple summary of all what he wrote if you can't go back to reread.
People in love always sacrifice for each other. Sometimes one more than the other. That is why they say 'fools fall in love'! Just because you sacrificed more than the other doesn't mean you are stupid,if a couple see themselves as a team,its a win-win. Most people are just selfish.
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by abbeylli(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

People in love always sacrifice for each other. Sometimes one more than the other. That is why they say 'fools fall in love'! Just because you sacrificed more than the other doesn't mean you are stupid,if a couple see themselves as a team,its a win-win. Most people are just selfish.
See man it's your perception you are just talking off point people are attacking me saying someone broke my heart or something probably I can't even stand a foolish relationship
I am
Witty
Have charisma
The winning mentality
And know what I want so man be loving and don't be foolish and played then when they dump your sorry ass you later cry foul and think of sucide .
Be Alpha

1 Like

Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by Nofuckgiven: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
abbeylli:

See man it's your perception you are just talking off point people are attacking me saying someone broke my heart or something probably I can't even stand a foolish relationship
I am
Witty
Have charisma
The winning mentality
And know what I want so man be loving and don't be foolish and played then when they dump your sorry ass you later cry foul and think of sucide .
Be Alpha
Sorry a lady broke your heart but that is because you let her. No one forced you to date them or spend money on them in exchange for sex,stop lamenting! Happy Sunday.
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by abbeylli(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Sorry a lady broke your heart but that is because you let her. No one forced you to date them or spend money on them in exchange for sex,stop lamenting! Happy Sunday.
Who's given a Bleep about what you just said and probably not all can afford me it's just a self help topic regarding the ones that has been posted on this forum but if you don't get have a nice day and a good job for you having my attention
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by Nofuckgiven: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
abbeylli:

Who'sWho is givengiving a Bleep about what you just said and probably not all can afford me. It's just a self help topic regarding the ones that has been posted on this forum[b] but if you don't get, have a nice day and a good job for you having my attention

REST in peace English undecided

1 Like

Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by OLAJADON: 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

even in your statement you said if a couple see themselves as a team, if in the relationship you are the one giving selfless love and your partner did not reciprocate then the relationship goes sideways what will be your story..... that is the point the op is making.
Re: How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy by Nofuckgiven: 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
OLAJADON:

even in your statement you said if a couple see themselves as a team, if in the relationship you are the one giving selfless love and your partner did not reciprocate then the relationship goes sideways what will be your story..... that is the point the op is making.
Its his fault he chose to date the wrong person. Why the lamentations? It shouldn't stop one from being nice because everyone is not the same. Period.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Doll For Rent 10k Per Night / How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. / See How Syndicate Blackmail Nigerian Women After Collecting Their Nude Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.