Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,681 members, 7,975,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:56 AM

God!! 3 Year Old Girl Missing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / God!! 3 Year Old Girl Missing (737 Views)

Flood Sweeps 3-Year-Old Girl Away In Idi-Araba, Lagos (Video) / Seek To Glorify God (3). / Electric Wire Falls & Electrocutes 3-Year-Old Boy In Makurdi, Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God!! 3 Year Old Girl Missing by Webvibez: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2017
IG user who left her 3 year old sister asleep while she went to Church, has declared her missing.
She wrote :
"Pls lovely friends my little sis went missing on tuesday 27/ 06/17 btw 7am and 7:30am, i left for morning mass on tuesday morning and left her at home cos she was still asleep on gettingg bac home she was no where to be found. If you see her kindly report to the nearest police station or call me on 07031217317. Pls kindly help share this to all social media platform. Thanks".
If you have any useful information please contact the Police or call the number provided above.

READ MORE=> http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/07/god-3-year-old-girl-missing.html?m=1

Cc; Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This Presidential Bathroom Is For Handicaps / Thank you all / 2 Lesbian Ladies Beaten And Burnt To Death In Makurdi (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.