Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:34 PM

What A Lady Likes To Hear From A Man. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What A Lady Likes To Hear From A Man. (449 Views)

Seun Osewa Likes Women A Lot / For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo / 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Lady Likes To Hear From A Man. by dickbarry: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2010
--You are beautiful
--I love you.
--I want you to be my one and only.
--I cant eat, sleep, or do anything without you.
--You drive me crazy.
--There is no life without u.
--Will you marry me?
--I want you to be the mother of my children.
Re: What A Lady Likes To Hear From A Man. by victorazy(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2010
And take me home
Re: What A Lady Likes To Hear From A Man. by goodhunte(m): 12:26am On Jan 30, 2010
mr dick, leave it to the professionals
Re: What A Lady Likes To Hear From A Man. by goodhunte(m): 12:28am On Jan 30, 2010
@poster, sorry , mod changed mr d@@K to mr manliness.
Re: What A Lady Likes To Hear From A Man. by Babskaso(m): 1:39am On Jan 30, 2010
I will show u d world,
i will take u home,
i want my friend should no u.

(1) (Reply)

Who Wil B Ma Val / Women Only / Are There Any Single Men Above 37 Out There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.